Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 21-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Neville

Quote:
I have several (6) Doreen Virtue card decks (angel oracle cards)

I have Four and I am , sorry to say, rubbish at them. I find I look to the message in the accompanying hand book and get nothing intuitively from them.

I am far better with Ribbons,Mediumship and Tarot as they promote psychic intuition in me.

I must add however , for self readings, they are great as they limit the loss of objectivity significantly by preventing the sitter from deliberately trying to make their situation fit the cards..
Old 22-02-2014, 02:23 AM
SpacePilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
[...] Do any of you say prayers or have other rituals to protect and cleanse your 'app' card decks?

When it comes to real cards, I don't actually do anything to cleanse them, but I do make sure I'm in a good mood before touching them. Not sure if anything really needs to be done at all for virtual cards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have two decks Archangel Oracle cards and Angle Therapy cards. I do not use them much as I used to. More and more I have gone to trusting that inner connection of intuitions for readings.

Lynn

Funny... Archangel and AngLE... they do deal with math a lot even if we don't realize it!

I too get that inner connection opening up when I start using a new technique or set of cards for a while, then I just need to think about it and I get an image I can relate to. It feels like I'm building my internal reference database.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:00 PM
LarimarSpirit

I have a number of her decks. My favorites are the healing with the angels oracle and the angel therapy oracle. Healing with the angels was my first divination deck so its very special to me.

I use them more for personal use than anything. They're very calming and comforting.

I wish I had her Mary Queen of Angels oracle but I've found that with her decks, if you've got one then you've got them all. Many decks have the same or similar cards, just different artwork. Ex. "Surrender and Release" from one deck and "Release" from another. So I don't really want to spend the money for another of her decks just to have so many similarities.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Master

I have them on the phone app and surprisingly, the messages are helpful. I think it is less about the message but more about the resonance which makes my soul dance.
Old 19-03-2014, 03:39 PM
EternalLove

Every deck of oracle cards I own are that of Doreen Virtue. My first deck was Saints and Angels, which has been incredibly accurate. I also have Messages from Your Angels, Romance Angels. My most recent decks I have purcahsed are Archangel Power Tarot, which are amazing, Arcahngel Michael, also spot on, and my favorite of the bunch is Ascended Masters oracle, the art work is incredible, it gives great readings for me, I'm drawn to these cards very much so.
Old 22-04-2014, 02:42 AM
Deactivated Account

I have every single deck haha. I've gave a reading to my roommate who is pretty open. But it's hard to interpret my own cards. Maybe someone who is willing can do that for me! My favorite deck is the
Romance Angels and the ArchAngel oracle cards
Old 01-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Pathfinder
I have the Doreen virtue mermaid and dolphin cards. I am only just beginning to use oracle cards and at the moment I am going by the explanations in the book but so far they seem to be very accurate for me :)
Old 09-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Seeker

I have a very similar collection of angel oracle cards but my favourite are my healing with fairies cards, which are my very 1st set of cards bought for me as a birthday present. I much prefer them to tarot cards and I feel they give more accurate readings for other people.

I have angel therapy, messages from the angels, healing with the angels and the romance angels by Doreen Virtue.