Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky..
Are you aware that the ones you refer to as ""the dead"" NEVER DID DIE, and are very much alive.

Well neil if Jesus is alive then the op could ask him personaly if he lied
Old 31-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

So what would your answer to my question be....because the above did not answer it.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I wonder would Jesus tell me anything to get his way. I asked for him to remove a man out of my life that he constantly told me was no good for me after begging him to bring him to me. I promised I would trust and believe anything he says, even if I don't believe it. The relationship was instantly removed from my life with a new direction or path to take.
I was lead to a friend and was told spiritually that this friend was my future husband after the removal of the past relationship. I was also told that we would have a child and marry. I didn’t want to be in another relationship nor did I wish to let anyone else in my life at the time, however, I said I would believe even if I did not. I decided to trust Jesus for if he pointed a man out to me then he must be Heaven sent right? This man was not even my cup of tea however, my word is my bond. The relationship was a very difficult relationship with so many obstacles standing in the way so we were pulled apart over and over again. Jesus said "he will return and you will have the child" In disbelief I still said "I'll trust you Lord and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that I am in your perfect will."
To my surprise the man returned and things still didn’t go too well. I felt he was immature and scattered so I decided that maybe I was wrong about the whole “Jesus said” thingy. I pulled away and after that we communicated only when he contacted me which was only on the couple of holidays that came up. I prayed and said “Lord you will have to give me something to hold onto to continue to trust this because I don’t see it.” Almost two months after my distance was placed I found out the child was conceived. Not to my surprise the so called future husband did not even believe that I was pregnant being that I did share with him a little of what I was told in the past. Now I had no other choice but to trust what thus said the Lord.
The child was born and we did not speak the whole time of carrying the child however my faith was a lot stronger so I just kept holding on. Now the child is 7 and not only have I not seen his father, my future husband or whatever he is but his child has not met him either. I can’t express how much my life has changed for the better and how blessed I have become standing firm with this situation however, something is not adding up. Some ministers over the years have told me to just wait. I will wait on the Lord however; I refuse to keep waiting on this man, a man that wasn’t my cup of tea from the start. Is it possible that I was deceived for the very first time of my 38 years of living by the Lord?

Jesus never lied, if he had, then he wouldn't have died a Perfect man. lying is an imperfect trait from satan. it took a perfect human, to replace what a once perfect human had lost ,our lives ,(Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous). also Jesus KNEW that his Father hates lying ,(Pro. 6:16,17 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue...").
Old 31-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Master

Quote:

So what would your answer to my question be....because the above did not answer it.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:

Sometimes it's best neil to answer your own questions, self realization.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Sky,

All the story that the thread tells isn't true. Before any person response to this thread then I know that all are making up story. So I don't want to respond to it.

First , she is a he. And her age isn't right. Then "he" can wait so long for a person to meet and to have a child ........ whom she doesn't like....... All are fake.....

My Goddess wife also says, this is not a true one. It's just wanted to say, someone writing here is not true...... This is the real story.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I think I have answered your question in a comment above.. I will answer your question again if you don't mind. We are all spiritual beings. Even if, let's say, Jesus is dead his still spirit lives on. Some people are able to hear and communicate with spirits and I do understand how it could be difficult for some. It's difficult to understand the nature of this communication if you have not personally experienced it for yourself. Not one person on earth can make you understand that. Everyone has their own spiritual walk and some are greater than others. People call crazy what they don't understand and it's okay not to understand.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Sky,

All the story that the thread tells isn't true. Before any person response to this thread then I know that all are making up story. So I don't want to respond to it.
Quote:
LOL You would not know the truth if it slapped you across your face I see. If you did not want to respond to it then why did you???

First , she is a he. And her age isn't right. Then "he" can wait so long for a person to meet and to have a child ........ whom she doesn't like....... All are fake.....
Quote:
UMMM when you say She is a He are you talking about me??
lol It's funny how you feel you know something that you don't. I am ALL WOMAN and even though I look about 18 I am most certain that I'm 38 years of age born Jan 2nd 1979. Yes my son is Corey and he's 7 years of age mind you I had him naturally 10 hours of hard core labor. I never said I did not like the father I said he was not my cup of tea. You should not put words in my mouth it

My Goddess wife also says, this is not a true one. It's just wanted to say, someone writing here is not true...... This is the real story.
Your Goddess is lying lol sorry but even though this seems to be such an amazing story, it's my life. MY REAL LIFE so tell your so called Goddess to take it to JESUS
Old 31-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I think I have answered your question in a comment above. You have placed this on the thread so many times like as if you're not being seen. I will answer your question again if you don't mind. We are all spiritual beings. Even if, let's say, Jesus is dead his still spirit lives on. Some people are able to hear and communicate with spirits and I do understand how it could be difficult for some. It's difficult to understand the nature of this communication if you have not personally experienced it for yourself. Not one person on earth can make you understand that. Everyone has their own spiritual walk and some are greater than others. People call crazy what they don't understand and it's okay not to understand.

Hi....you will if you read a nbr of my recent posts that I have a very good understanding of spiritual matters.

I asked the question to sky because she stated a few points and I had been endeavoring to discover what her meaning was in a few statements.

So there is no need for you to explain for me........but ta anyway.

Regards neil.
Old 31-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Yes sometimes that's best because even when you get the answer it won't be accepted but then again it wasn't a question it's an attack coming from you. So why did you ask the question to me from the start Sky?