Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Master
With the goal of changing the patterns :

I was not the change I want to see in the world (past life) only because I lacked the courage to conceive of a different future...one in which I would have to endure being censured and denigrated and condemned by some, but in which I would have been able to live, love, and work for change.

I am becoming the change I want to see in the world. I do have the courage and do not consider the censure of others valid if based on bias of any kind...whether regarding myself or anyone else.

I will be the change I want to see in the world (this life). I will continue to stand for the equality of our worth in God's eyes, and for the day when we too will come to view and value one another as God does.

My prayer:
In the hope that material and spiritual worth will be judged on this world and every other world...

neither on gender nor on religion,
neither on class nor origins,
neither on colour nor appearance,
neither on marital status nor sexual orientation,
nor any other form of bias, prejudice, segregation, categorisation,
nor any other form of classification or diminishment of persons in the eyes of society, authority, or, by way of transferrence, of God...
which in my opinion is the only true profaning of God's name (when we use God to diminish or harm others either materially or spiritually)....

I offer this prayer for all of us...to God...

May The One enlighten our hearts and minds...

so that the laws, words and thoughts of humankind may truly reflect the Divine Law....
(as the Devil is sometimes in the details in the most subtle of ways...turning our eyes away from what we should see)...

so that the hearts of humankind may truly reflect the Divine Heart...

so that the souls of humankind may truly reflect the Great Soul...

so that the spirit of humankind may truly reflect the Great Spirit...

From my lips to Your Ears...may my request speedily come to pass...
May the merit of this request be offered on on behalf of all sentients everywhere and at all times...as they make progress on their paths.

Amen
Old 27-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

My prayer:
In the hope that material and spiritual worth will be judged on this world and every other world...

neither on gender nor on religion,
neither on class nor origins,
neither on colour nor appearance,
neither on marital status nor sexual orientation,
nor any other form of bias, prejudice, segregation, categorisation,
nor any other form of classification or diminishment of persons in the eyes of society, authority, or, by way of transferrence, of God...
which in my opinion is the only true profaning of God's name (when we use God to diminish or harm others either materially or spiritually)....

I offer this prayer for all of us...to God...

May The One enlighten our hearts and minds...

so that the laws, words and thoughts of humankind may truly reflect the Divine Law....
(as the Devil is sometimes in the details in the most subtle of ways...turning our eyes away from what we should see)...

so that the hearts of humankind may truly reflect the Divine Heart...

so that the souls of humankind may truly reflect the Great Soul...

so that the spirit of humankind may truly reflect the Great Spirit...

From my lips to Your Ears...may my request speedily come to pass...
May the merit of this request be offered on on behalf of all sentients everywhere and at all times...as they make progress on their paths.

Amen

A high 5 - Halleluyah to that baby !!

I am having a vision of you waving your hands In the air like an evangelist preacher!! he hehe he..

Amen sister..

x dazzle x
Old 27-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Master
Hallelujah & amen...and yes I am praying out loud here...& need to start waving my hands and really get into the spirit of it...
Because I know there's always (Some)One "listening".
Old 31-03-2011, 04:44 PM
SerpentKing

You can use your forefathers past skills by bringing the that certain energy in and waking up your DNA. They show you how here.

http://philosophersstone.ning.com/