Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Master
I haven't read the responses but if it where me i'd keep it in the back of my mind and drop it in the lap of the God's with help me to understand my past lives, eventually something will happen to give you more clarity.
Good luck
Spiritlite.
Old 14-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Caityaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
i guess it depends. that's something that i ask for when people ask me to do a past life reading for them that have no idea where to start. usually it works, but as with anything there are exceptions i'm sure.

I guess so. It's interesting, though. Think I will need to give it some try. If it works it works, if not...then that's ok. "God" will provide another way when needed. Thank you!

In love...
/C
Old 14-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Caityaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I haven't read the responses but if it where me i'd keep it in the back of my mind and drop it in the lap of the God's with help me to understand my past lives, eventually something will happen to give you more clarity.
Good luck
Spiritlite.

I think so too. When I need to know, I will know.

In love...
/C
Old 15-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caityaka
Hello, GentleStrength! How did you come to confirm that these 'memories' are from past lifes?

Thanx for any thoughts.

Mainly just from the experience itself. In a single moment I had a holistic memory of experiencing another life where I was not the same person. In that moment I knew not only what my past had been during that life but also had a complete "knowing" of the personality as well. It was not my personality in a different body, it was my spirit with a different personality in a different body. If that makes sense!

I never tried to find historical proof as to a previous life, just accepted them as truth for me. I wasn't anyone famous as far as I recall, just different lives at various times (almost all with a spiritual inclination tho).

Hope this answers what you were asking.

Love and Light
Old 15-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Caityaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleStrength
Mainly just from the experience itself. In a single moment I had a holistic memory of experiencing another life where I was not the same person. In that moment I knew not only what my past had been during that life but also had a complete "knowing" of the personality as well. It was not my personality in a different body, it was my spirit with a different personality in a different body. If that makes sense!

I never tried to find historical proof as to a previous life, just accepted them as truth for me. I wasn't anyone famous as far as I recall, just different lives at various times (almost all with a spiritual inclination tho).

Hope this answers what you were asking.

Love and Light

It certainly answers what I was asking. Thank you!

In love...
/C