Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Master
has anyone had a karmic clearing?

how did it go? thanks
Old 02-04-2011, 04:32 AM
michael55

I think if you are forgiven of all your transgressions, then that might be considered a karmic clearing... hmm... now how could that ever happen?????????
Old 02-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Master
In my realization I realized that i was never born and can never die, it was this realization that all Karma dissolved away.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Knower

What's a karmic clearing?

I personally do not believe in karma but I'm curious as to what it is.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Gauss

As far as I know just very high level Masters can clear away some of your karma when you wish to start orthodox cultivation in your heart(ie Daoist school, Buddha school, Falun Dafa etc etc), your Master pulls out the roots of your karma but the black Qi that comes out of your body must be endured by the cultivator as he raises his level and eliminates his attachments to emotions and desires.

In my experience it means alot of suffering to eliminate all of one´s karma.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Master
thanks everyone

just for clarity -
this is how i've come to understand karma - certain beliefs, wounds, lessons that are incomplete carried over from previous lives that remain in the energetic body and are impacting your life. Certain healers can access your past lives and heal them. Just wanted to see if anyone had any expierence with this, and how they felt afterwards!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
how did it go? thanks

Hi Rosey .

There was a period of time In my life were I started to feel deeply sad almost to the core . There wasn’t anything within my life experience at that time that could of warranted such a feeling . I had been self enquiring for a few years though . Many things came to the fore regarding myself but this was the big one .. the whopper something I had suppressed In memory for 500 odd years and had yet to face, acknowledge, and let go .

I didn’t know why I didn’t feel worthy of love or happiness or an abundance of anything come to that .

Anyhow as things unfolded I realized as to why I felt this way and I realized partially as to why I am of service In my current life time .

Karmic debt Is a debt and debts have to be paid whilst what we are Is experiencing life In this way . What we are In mind has to be free from debt In order to be In joy of what we are .

It was an Interesting journey believe me where I was actually looking at a past self . I could sense the deep unhappiness within the man that took so many lives . Women and children taken In sacrifice In order to satisfy some wild frenzy of ego and self power . All necessary for my overall experience . I did ask for forgiveness for those that suffered by my hand everyday for two years I asked the love of God to flow from my heart to theirs . It’s more complicated than what I am saying In these brief moments but It did seem to take an age for the energies to shift and transmute .

x daz x
Old 04-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Master
thank you for sharing!
Old 04-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Master
Rosewater, I had karma to clear all over the place. Luckily I didn't realise how much till I'd got well into clearing a lot of it away. But every experience of suffering, and every test I went through...all were opportunities to give back where in past lives I may have failed, or taken from others and caused their suffering. I am not aware of most of my past lives...but I know that this lifetime is an opportunity to live with more awareness and love and giving than I had in past lives. And from what I do remember, I know that I want to give back, to share the love I feel in my heart this time around...not run away, not hide the love, not give up on those I love, on life, on God.

Seems the love we had in the past was often held within...not expressed fully for some reason. This lifetime we can change that. The world is changing, and ppl are freer and more aware now that they have ever been. Freedom without awareness is what animals have. Awareness without freedom is what slaves and prisoners have. Now we can have both in this lifetime. And life is so short and fragile...there is no time to waste!

I think the biggest thing is realising that nothing is more important than the love you have now, and sharing that. But in order to do that, I had to work through some karmic knots. I wonder if it ever ends But it doesn't change the love I feel now, because it's all the same love. It just flows more freely.

peace & blessings,
7L