Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-02-2024, 03:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Perhaps it is because we are not used to it and if we practiced often it would be fine.
I did a lot of astral projection.
I think so too, maybe it's fear of the unknown..
Astral projection is something that I'd like to try someday.. Seems less frightening, for some reason..
Old 26-02-2024, 06:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRose
I think so too, maybe it's fear of the unknown..

out of all the things i do i was not kidding about "i would love to give this gift to the world"

have your own conversations with god, get answers tailored for you, be your own guru, sit in their loving care, and the list goes on

i have never had a problem doing it and the breakthroughs, understandings, realizations are just awesome life changing

may be im a bit to passionate about it
Old 26-02-2024, 07:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
may be im a bit to passionate about it
You should be, if things go well and you get the answers and insights that are of great use to you and others,
then that is certainly valuable..
Old 28-02-2024, 06:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRose
It's fascinating how channeling works, but at the same time I'm kinda scared of it..
I've heard too many stories about possession and other scary stuff that can happen
when you open yourself up to spirits..
I had avoided channeling for a long time because I had my doubts about who/what might decide to come through. And that was before the last four years, when I finally accepted that posession is a real thing. It's a legitimate concern.

But I'd had just enough contact with my guide, over a long enough span of time, to get familiar with his energy and know that this was who I was channeling. We didn't speak, but sometimes I'd feel a "nudge" to pay attention to certain odd events, or read a certain book, and if I followed it I'd get guidance. On very rare occasions, I'd hear a single word, or a very short phrase (no more than five or six words), and these would turn out to be important. I also kept getting a clear mental picture of him. So I was aware of him. But his guidance had to make its way through a lot of resistance, which was basically due to me not really believing I could establish a clear channel, and being a bit worried about the safety of doing so, which meant he had to get through to me via symbols, which I then had to decipher.

When we're having one of our conversations, he doesn't take over my body, and I don't surrender my consciousness; I'm completely aware of myself and my surroundings. I can stop at any time, and if I tell him I want to stop, he won't pester me.

Similarly, he will sometimes stop transmitting if he thinks it's going nowhere, or if I'm using our conversation to avoid doing something I need to do. Yesterday, it was contacting a real estate agent about looking at a house; I was nervous about it, and had gone a couple of days without doing it, even though the house is perfect. He told me straight-out, "Go make that call, and don't come back until it's done," then ended the session (and I can feel it when he "hangs up" like that). And if I were to try to get him to "pick up" again, he won't do it—I get silence, in the form of no energy.

What it feels like is opening up to receive a transmission of energy that flows right alongside, and is completely distinct from, mine, and I interpret that energy into words, while also keeping up my own conversational flow. In a way, I become like a radio that is receiving and broadcasting two completely different stations at the same time, both with crystal clarity, and each mutually comprehensible. It isn't anything like what I'd imagined channeling would be.
Old 28-02-2024, 01:34 PM
Guide

Wandering_Star, sounds like you have a great connection with your guide. It sure helps you on your path.
In my case, I know and can feel they're around and they do give me signs, but I'd love to have a more direct way of communicating.
Who knows, in time, it will happen..

Last edited by DesertRose : 29-02-2024 at 11:57 AM.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Star
When we're having one of our conversations, he doesn't take over my body, and I don't surrender my consciousness; I'm completely aware of myself and my surroundings. I can stop at any time, and if I tell him I want to stop, he won't pester me.

this is how it is for me too
but at times it feels like they or he takes over my body but i can all way say stop and i am in control

i have been doing this for just under 30 years now and when you trust them channeling is awesome like they made stuff like alter, art box extra
i don't auto write much these days we just have conversation in my head now

also when started i new my mind was not helping me in the way it worked so the main focus for me was how my mind worked so i had a lot of questions and very clear intentions