Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-11-2014, 06:32 AM
Master
This.

This has been my lesson. The hurt that I experienced when my SC disappeared on me, mid-conversation, a couple of years ago led me to initially want to give up and close my heart. But the mere thought of it left me SO indescribably sad that I realized that I just can't do it. If I live without love, I won't feel the need to breathe. Sounds dramatic, and I don't mean it to, but I discovered that without the ability to love, I am nothing. So what you wrote makes a lot of sense to me. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
And something to add as I read AQ post in her site
That do not ever ever ever close your heart.
Pain really does that with your heart, but you have to open it.
I recently discovered and realized how closed I really was, because I hold too much old stuff there -old emotions, pain, hurt, wounds, loss, grief etc.
My heart did not function properly. It causes me hurt. It was hurtful for me to live with the pain from the past every day. So I released it and suddenly I realized how all my life I have protected my heart, because I was afraid of getting hurt, now I am doing, trying to do the opposite. Living my life with an open heart. When your heart is open, even if you lose something or someone, your body or your energy system heals yourself. And you will get pass this and you will survive. But never close your heart. It causes great pain to live with a closed heart.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Guide
My heart is physically damaged by all this. I can feel the pain sometimes when I try to block some of this off. It is more painful to deny the connection and love, even if there are obstacles in this world to the pull to be closer. Sure, that's painful... but pain is a part of life, and we live through it, learning from it and then we can let it go and let the love energy back in. I'm starting to accept that this will always ebb and flow according to a bigger picture I may not see. Trust and faith are needed, every single day. Love can be cultivated and cared for. It doesn't need owning or labeling or keeping. It just needs nurturing and we each nurture it in our OWN hearts, in our own ways.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:46 AM
LiveInTheNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrielle
My heart is physically damaged by all this. I can feel the pain sometimes when I try to block some of this off. It is more painful to deny the connection and love, even if there are obstacles in this world to the pull to be closer. Sure, that's painful... but pain is a part of life, and we live through it, learning from it and then we can let it go and let the love energy back in. I'm starting to accept that this will always ebb and flow according to a bigger picture I may not see. Trust and faith are needed, every single day. Love can be cultivated and cared for. It doesn't need owning or labeling or keeping. It just needs nurturing and we each nurture it in our OWN hearts, in our own ways.
Beautiful post Kerrielle. And I hope your heart is not too damaged and will recover.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrielle
I'm right there with you.