Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2014, 12:16 PM
OneFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
C'mon Oneflame, You know better by now. It is just going to go round and round--this mirroring thing--both of you wondering what is going on and where it is going.. I recall once before you posted about her evasive behavior and many people here could relate to it. It probably isn't any easier for her--this dance. You try to detach, don't you think she does too?
I wish I could just talk to mine in a quiet place--it feels a million miles away, but often I think about treating him the way she treats you. She probably feels you are stringing her along. She is trying to protect herself. That is what I feel--what does he want from me?

Thanks able, at least that I can work with.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:26 PM
OneFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by vis-à-vis
Sounds like you're resisting something which already is, which means you want to change what is, which means it won't change because you can't change what already is. Sorry if I sound Dutch or something, but if you can't let go of what is happening, then do what I do and hang on to it not happening (the opposite of what you really want to happen). Solves a lot of misery and angst when you stop fighting what is happening then allow what ain't happening to happen. Like I said, double dutch and you're kinda messing with your own destiny. It becomes quite enjoyable after a while, making two wrongs a right. The art of manipulating polarities, in the process you stop worrying about their E-V-E-R-Y move and you start focusing on your own life instead, once you see what you can create out of your own mind and focus of attention. Have fun you only live now.

I kind of know what your saying but that's incredibly difficult to do with someone who knows what your thinking. :)
Old 17-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Ascender

I agree with Able. You are kind of flip flopping because your heart and your head are saying two different things. This isn't logical so don't try to make it logical. Go with what the connection is telling you, and right now that is so obvious that it's telling you to give each other some space. If you aren't willing to face your fears and be up front with her and talk to her then you need to take a step back, detach, and focus on you. Don't worry about her. She will probably be confused and hurt but it's all part of her path. We've all been through it and eventually you can see that it was the best thing that could have happened. Break these problems down instead of getting caught up in them :)
Old 17-10-2014, 03:30 PM
movedbyu

This is fascinating to read as I am in the same place Oneflame. We (my tf and I) have trouble communicating as well, we both clam up. It is so frustrating sometimes. I feel like I am blocking my own way to what I want, but because of the pull, I cant stop wanting it, BAD..

I do feel a lot better on those days when I focus on allowing it all to just be ok the way it is, and loving him through it.

I just wanted to add, there is a chance that when she is not talking to you, she is actually feeling a lot for you but just cant verbalize it. That's what I've been doing to my twin. I adore the hell out of him, and yet I can hardly interact with him. He may very well think I hate him by the way I act sometimes, meanwhile the sun shines on his face for me LITERALLY lol. So, try not to read into her actions too much? They may not be an accurate reflection of what she feels inside.

Like amitc stated, maybe its just time to step back as we are not quite ready yet to 'blend' energies with our twin. Our energies need to be harmonized first. If there is a blockage/barrier to connecting, there must be a belief or mindset that needs to be healed in one of you, or an emotional block that needs to be cleared out from something in someone's past .

I know it's so frustrating though, because we just want something to happen ALREADY lol, I think for you its been 3 years.(? or something like that)..I feel your frustration. My situation is crawling at a snail's pace too. :/

maybe you need to release your explosiveness somehow. what would work best for you? maybe writing a letter (and then destroy it) or vigorous exercise...or something to let it out of your system..in a safe way
eaglelove
xo
Old 17-10-2014, 03:55 PM
OneFlame

Amitc: thanks, I'm not really frightened to talk about this with her but I don't see me having opportunity any time soon, giving her space was what I tried to do but that didn't exactly goto plan either.

I suppose I can understand her wanting to protect herself, but she should know I have the best of intentions.
Old 17-10-2014, 04:00 PM
OneFlame

Thanks movedby (eagle), yep 3 years of hell :)

Venting on forums helps and I get too much exercise at work.

I just hate the lack of communication because it used to be something to look forward to, now it just fills me with dispare.