Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2013, 01:40 AM
chaser2013

Hello all. I am new to the forum.

For me I know she is my twin flame. 11 years ago I thought I had met my twin. We lived in different states and had known each other for years. It was not until we spent a few days together that my feelings arose. At that time I researched TF. Months later I found this person was not who they said they were. A very different belief system then my own. I had totally forgot about twin flames until 3 months ago when I met my twin.

The minute our eyes met I felt an amazing connection. I still was not aware at that time. We played the twin union game. I acting like an idiot and was mean. They got mad and shut out. We continued to talk via the computer. Once I past my ego and something that felt like very deep anger I asked to meet. A week later we met and everything just started falling into place. The bliss lasted for a full month. After physical contact my Kundalini awoke filling me with amazing energy vibrations. It was so intense I could not eat anything and when I could it was only nuts and cucumbers. Also did not get much sleep for weeks on end. We still see each other now but are going through the runner chaser phase. I being the chaser but am doing my best not to chase. I am meditating and doing a lot of spiritual work on myself. I am in a very wonderful space and full of unconditional love for my twin.

Yin yang is the perfect example of TF to me. It is the opposite vibration but with a piece of each other inside. I have known since I was little I was an old soul and this was my last life on earth. As it is known we all write our paths and with our twin we let each other know what our names, how we will look and a few other specifics about ourselves for when the time comes to reunite. The one person I thought was my twin has the same first name, same body type, same color hair and same amount of children as my twin. I also realized that the first person I had a serious relationship with had the same first name. Also a person I dated before them had the same first name. So since 1986 I have been trying to find my twin. :)

edit...we both are also healers. Her towards humans me more towards animals (specifically dogs).
Old 26-10-2013, 02:06 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser2013
Hello all. I am new to the forum.

For me I know she is my twin flame. 11 years ago I thought I had met my twin. We lived in different states and had known each other for years. It was not until we spent a few days together that my feelings arose. At that time I researched TF. Months later I found this person was not who they said they were. A very different belief system then my own. I had totally forgot about twin flames until 3 months ago when I met my twin.

The minute our eyes met I felt an amazing connection. I still was not aware at that time. We played the twin union game. I acting like an idiot and was mean. They got mad and shut out. We continued to talk via the computer. Once I past my ego and something that felt like very deep anger I asked to meet. A week later we met and everything just started falling into place. The bliss lasted for a full month. After physical contact my Kundalini awoke filling me with amazing energy vibrations. It was so intense I could not eat anything and when I could it was only nuts and cucumbers. Also did not get much sleep for weeks on end. We still see each other now but are going through the runner chaser phase. I being the chaser but am doing my best not to chase. I am meditating and doing a lot of spiritual work on myself. I am in a very wonderful space and full of unconditional love for my twin.

Yin yang is the perfect example of TF to me. It is the opposite vibration but with a piece of each other inside. I have known since I was little I was an old soul and this was my last life on earth. As it is known we all write our paths and with our twin we let each other know what our names, how we will look and a few other specifics about ourselves for when the time comes to reunite. The one person I thought was my twin has the same first name, same body type, same color hair and same amount of children as my twin. I also realized that the first person I had a serious relationship with had the same first name. Also a person I dated before them had the same first name. So since 1986 I have been trying to find my twin. :)

edit...we both are also healers. Her towards humans me more towards animals (specifically dogs).

Ok, chaser2013... since you're claiming to "know", I'm going to challenge that a little bit :) If you truly know, then you will be a huge benefit to us all.

It sounds like your confirmation is primarily about physical events. You're also using a bunch of catch phrases without describing how you know those words are accurate descriptions of what you're talking about (e.g. Kundalini and bliss).

How do you know your Kundalini awoke?
What does bliss feel like to you?
Who is the "I" in your story?

I'll be honest... you're saying a lot of the right things for a twin flame relationship, but something seems off. It just doesn't feel right to me. It seems like this is coming from the ego rather than the soul.

How do you know this is your real twin, and not a false twin?
How do you know that you're not using the twin flame signs to interpret a soul mate as a twin flame?

A big part of the path of twin flame reunion is about testing the union to KNOW what it is. My thoughts and questions here are to help with that intent.

I can be a bit blunt sometimes... and this is one of those cases. It feels right for me to challenge your story like this though, and I hope you won't hold that against me.

With Love,
Mike
Old 26-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Ascender

From what I've been gathering, it appears that a very common belief about the twin flame definition is that it is the one individual in the universe that God/The Creator picked for you/assigned to you as your "one and only other half" for eternity and you had no free will in choosing this individual and did not choose to have this experience. God/The Creator took away your free will and decided this for you.
Old 26-10-2013, 03:26 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
From what I've been gathering, it appears that a very common belief about the twin flame definition is that it is the one individual in the universe that God/The Creator picked for you/assigned to you as your "one and only other half" for eternity and you had no free will in choosing this individual and did not choose to have this experience. God/The Creator took away your free will and decided this for you.

You're implying separation from "God/The Creator", and that a choice that "God/The Creator" makes is a choice that you didn't make.
Old 26-10-2013, 03:47 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
You're implying separation from "God/The Creator", and that a choice that "God/The Creator" makes is a choice that you didn't make.

Correct. Exactly.
Old 26-10-2013, 04:02 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Correct. Exactly.

If you were truly separate from what you consider to be "God"/"The Creator" then the choices made by them wouldn't be able to have any effect or influence on you, your twin, or your experience of life.
Old 26-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Ladybugskiss

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel
Ladybug...I love your name. :) Here in the UK, ladybirds, as we call them, are lucky.

Wow! I didnt realize that! That just makes me like them even more! Thank you for trying to explain Twin Flames. It helped me to get my own ideas about them. I appreciate your advice and I'll definitely be trying it out!

Quote:
I'm currently in the process of blogging about my "twin flame" story, and my experiences with trying to understand it. It's really helpful for me to share what I've been through, and what I've learned.

That's great Klairic! I would really love to read your blog. Keep me posted on when you write it!

To alamode and Klairic. I kinda understand what you guys are trying to say but It's not all registering in my head. Could you please dumb it down for me Sorry.

Ladybugskiss
Old 26-10-2013, 05:06 AM
Ascender

Quote:
If you were truly separate from what you consider to be "God"/"The Creator" then the choices made by them wouldn't be able to have any effect or influence on you, your twin, or your experience of life.

What do you mean? Are you saying that we are NOT separate from The Creator? The common spiritual belief is that we separated from The Creator to become our own individuals so we can go through all the learning stages and then the final stage is we choose to reunite with The Creator and once we unite, we lose our individuality at that point. But right now since we are all incarnated on Earth, none of us are united with The Creator yet. We are all individuals.
Old 26-10-2013, 01:29 PM
chaser2013

Quote:
Ok, chaser2013... since you're claiming to "know", I'm going to challenge that a little bit :) If you truly know, then you will be a huge benefit to us all.

It sounds like your confirmation is primarily about physical events. You're also using a bunch of catch phrases without describing how you know those words are accurate descriptions of what you're talking about (e.g. Kundalini and bliss).

How do you know your Kundalini awoke?
What does bliss feel like to you?
Who is the "I" in your story?

In early 2000 I started a spiritual path. I did breath works and other meditations. I went to mediums and had a friend who was an intuitive. They taught me about Kundalini rising. I wanted to experience it so bad but it just was not my time. The feelings I had when it awoke is hard to explain in words. The energy pulsating is annoying and uncontrollable. The first time I tried to eat I about puked. It was a terrible feeling. This went on for over a week. One time I had gotten stressed on a insignificant event with my twin. This resulted in a major energy rush. I was shaking all over. I could not sit still I was pacing and shaking. I was only able to stop once my twin came over and held me. I know my Kundalini awoke but I did get conformation from another friend who had experienced it.

Bliss to me and what I felt and feel was full completeness. It was not a sexual/physical thing. Being with my twin is not always a sexual thing. I am at complete peace just being around them and even now just knowing we are here in this time...together or apart. I know we have a mission and I know we will fulfill and that gives me great peace and love.

I is me Lynne :)
Quote:

I'll be honest... you're saying a lot of the right things for a twin flame relationship, but something seems off. It just doesn't feel right to me. It seems like this is coming from the ego rather than the soul.

How do you know this is your real twin, and not a false twin?
How do you know that you're not using the twin flame signs to interpret a soul mate as a twin flame?

When we first met I felt it. Still before I knew I had a picture of her. When I would look at it I could not look at her eyes. There was something in her eyes that gave me the oddest feeling. When trying to explain to her I actually feared telling her what I thought. What I honestly felt was that I was looking into my own eyes. After realizing who she was I did tell her. I still get a feeling looking in her eyes but now find much comfort in it.

I know it is hard to believe but I just know she is my twin. I also had other signs to confirm my belief. Since I am connected to the animal word. I have a connection with birds. Hawks talk to me a lot. One day my twin and I were sitting outside my home on the front patio. We were talking about all kinds of things. All of a sudden a hummingbird flew up and hovered staring at us then flew off. The next day the same thing happened twice. Another day I was walking out to my drive way when a hawk flew down and was so close we looked at each other eye to eye. I could go on with the hawks and other birds. It is becoming a common thing.

{Once I can post pictures I will post pictures of these circles} One morning I get up to find a lot of mushrooms in my front yard. I thought nothing of it until my neighbor called that night and asked me what was up with the circle of mushrooms in my front yard. I laughed and said I did not know. That same night I went out back to let the dogs out and there was another circle even larger then the one out front. At that point I came in and looked it up. Mushroom circles are also known a Fairy Circles. I found that very interesting. The next day I was intrigued/inspired and thought to look for more. I found another in both of my neighbors yards. So I had a circle on every side of my home. Wanting to know the meaning I called someone. They were not much help so I called my intuitive friend from my past. I asked her and she said they were protection and asked if I had anything blooming in my yard (she kept hearing the word blooming). I did not have anything blooming. I then told her about being reunited with my twin. She said that is what it is. The relationship/union was blooming.

Quote:

A big part of the path of twin flame reunion is about testing the union to KNOW what it is. My thoughts and questions here are to help with that intent.

I can be a bit blunt sometimes... and this is one of those cases. It feels right for me to challenge your story like this though, and I hope you won't hold that against me.

With Love,
Mike
I appreciate you challenging it. I know and I appreciate someone who would like conformation on my knowing. :) If you have anymore questions ask away.
Lynne

(I also have a tattoo story that I will share another time:) )
Old 26-10-2013, 03:51 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
What do you mean? Are you saying that we are NOT separate from The Creator? The common spiritual belief is that we separated from The Creator to become our own individuals so we can go through all the learning stages and then the final stage is we choose to reunite with The Creator and once we unite, we lose our individuality at that point. But right now since we are all incarnated on Earth, none of us are united with The Creator yet. We are all individuals.

We are not separate, and never have been (... and never could be). The illusion is rather intense and thorough, but that's all that separation is... an illusion.

Whether my thoughts or yours are considered common depends on who you ask.