Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-08-2013, 11:20 PM
AutumnL

I should say at least in my case, which may be different to others: )
Old 15-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Master
I understand ;) I have that same attraction n like mine has been guided by miraculous events that both are taken aback. Yet he first said he wasn't attracted now he is but says doesn't feel it.
It was happy to read that other have had the attraction n feeling years to come. I guess each experience is unique. For us it has to be this way. First spiritual because he's been focused only on carnal, sex, as he's a playboy of a sort n has used many woman( self protection from being vulnerable). I'm sure he's confused about this. As he's said he can lie to other woman but he can't lie to me. "your the only one i can't."
It's definitely a unique journey for each with different karma n lessons to learn.
Thank autum.
Old 15-08-2013, 11:49 PM
AutumnL

Your welcome!
Old 16-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Ascender
When I met my TF in person for the very first time, I found her to be the most "beautiful" woman I have ever laid eyes on. It was also the very first time to have ever called someone "beautiful" in all my years of existence, and this is what she was wearing when we met; a hooded sweater, jeans, a pair of shoes that look like slippers(idk what they are called), hair in a pony tail, and she had on her retainer. How's that for a first impression ha! :P
Old 16-08-2013, 01:03 AM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
When I met my TF in person for the very first time, I found her to be the most "beautiful" woman I have ever laid eyes on. It was also the very first time to have ever called someone "beautiful" in all my years of existence, and this is what she was wearing when we met; a hooded sweater, jeans, a pair of shoes that look like slippers(idk what they are called), hair in a pony tail, and she had on her retainer. How's that for a first impression ha! :P
Too cute! Mine would always say your so beautiful, and just the way he looked at me,so amazing!
Old 16-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnL
Too cute! Mine would always say your so beautiful, and just the way he looked at me,so amazing!

Ya same here. I used to stare deeply into to her eyes and call her beautiful every single time we spent time together no matter what she looked like. The look on her face as she smiled and said "nope"; PRICELESS. Always that still beautiful moment right before I would plant one on her.
Old 16-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Guide
Maybe he is just a soulmate. But I find our similarities to be quite steange. Similarities I've never had with anyone else before.
Old 16-08-2013, 01:44 AM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Ya same here. I used to stare deeply into to her eyes and call her beautiful every single time we spent time together no matter what she looked like. The look on her face as she smiled and said "nope"; PRICELESS. Always that still beautiful moment right before I would plant one on her.
Love is beautiful! To this day when i see him, he looks at me like I WANT TO HAVE U NOW! !!!lol
Old 16-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Guide
What are the ages of your twin flames? Are you ever the same age?
Old 16-08-2013, 01:54 AM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
What are the ages of your twin flames? Are you ever the same age?
They can be of any age, race or gender
But mine is Alot younger lol how about yours