Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator
Lol Imagine the turbulence......yikes.
Old 21-05-2013, 09:56 PM
EmpressOfSummer

Aaaaaaah my reply got lost!!

Anyway, thanks for your input everybody.

I think I'm beginning to realize that connection number one was a catalyst. He 'cracked me open' so to speak, and set me on my path toward awakening.

Connection number two... if he's not the real deal then I don't know what is! Wow. I have never felt so vulnerable around another person. He's maddening!

But...when I focus on all the love I feel, I just feel so happy and peaceful.

It's a rollercoaster, but I've learned so much about myself in the process, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old 22-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressOfSummer
Hello everyone :)

Just to introduce myself, I'm a long-time lurker who finally joined the forums, only to continue lurking I've decided to post because all of you seem lovely and helpful, and my connections are driving me up the wall.

My story is super long, and probably appropriate for its own post, so for now my question is this: how many of you believe you have more than one twin or connection? I've met a few people that I consider my 'soul family', but only two that I would call twins.

One of them is from the distant past (first love). This connection is what awakened me. The second happened right after my awakening, and is with a guy that I only spent about a week with before he went back to his home country.

I totally feel like I'm losing it! Any words of advice or anecdotes are super duper appreciated!

I had a 2.5 year tf experience I was sooooo sure I mean so sure I had everything everyone had even some confirmation from him outside the running he hurt me badly though. Then I had a sudden release after working on a twin flame alchemy course met another connection really strong who I have also seen past lives with and also started thinking of my first connection from 10 years ago who looks identical to me. Seriously the two recent ones both pull at me at the same time or alternate. I don't think I want to be with the original one anymore I just don't feel it but I do still feel a deep connection but I feel a deep love to the new one too. Sometimes they pull on me together or its alternate. Its jncreadibly strong I no longer get emotional or am in any pain life is great they don't chain me down anymore. But I do feel a genuinely pull to the point sometimes it physically hurts me I scream in pain to both of them. The new one is more heart pull and my love for him is unconditional its like I always want him to be happy and safe I trust him also never to hurt me and to be honest even if we don't work out together the old one I loved more than I had ever thought it possible to love someone but i often got feelings of resement and possessiveness with him. Right now I'm too hurt to ever want to be with him but there is an inder current of sympathy and a still a feeling of connection i do still get signs for him but feel more love for the new guy. Sorry this post is a mess of feelings but yeah I'm confused I was so sure now I know spirit can do what it wants I have no idea who is who only that I am on the twin flame journey
Old 22-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Master

Btw both are kinda running the first fully the second is not running but goes into a shell I however learnt so much with the first and he is at least open and honest and I deal with it better without getting mad lol
I thought though if he was karmic I'd just forget the old one but I do still feel him pulling on me loads and signs
Old 22-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Master

I'd like to add with connection one I felt vulnerable with two I do not at all I feel like he's my best friend I can say anything at all too anything and feel safe
Yet the sexual chemistry is through the roof at the same time I trust him totally somehow not to hurt me evn if it doesn't work I love him deeply already its insane this whole thing
Old 22-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressOfSummer
Hello everyone :)

Just to introduce myself, I'm a long-time lurker who finally joined the forums, only to continue lurking I've decided to post because all of you seem lovely and helpful, and my connections are driving me up the wall.

My story is super long, and probably appropriate for its own post, so for now my question is this: how many of you believe you have more than one twin or connection? I've met a few people that I consider my 'soul family', but only two that I would call twins.

One of them is from the distant past (first love). This connection is what awakened me. The second happened right after my awakening, and is with a guy that I only spent about a week with before he went back to his home country.

I totally feel like I'm losing it! Any words of advice or anecdotes are super duper appreciated!

I have two. I don't know if they are both twins or just soul connections, but regardless I felt something I cannot explain, a familiarness.. a knowing with both of them before I even knew them.

One of them I believe was just the catalyst to my awakening. He is the reason I found this forum. The physicaly chemistry and feeling he could give me by looking into my eyes .. there just aren't any words. He made me float. We were opposite zodiac signs Leo/Aquarius. We looked ALOT alike. He left and only came back to say sorry. We do not speak.

The other, .. he's more like a twin/a reflection of me. He can finish my sentences, knows me better than I know myself, We are EXACTLy alike. We are both Leos, we fit so well together. We balance one another for sure. Him and I have not been able to stay apart. For the past two years it has been push and pull.. but just the other day we surrendered and realized this is never over.

If you put me in a room with both of then standing across from me and told me to choose. I would NOT be able to. I love them both, but that being said.. If I had to save one of their lives, it would be my the second one.
Old 22-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Experiencer

You can only have one primary SM/TF/SC.
Old 22-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Master
this is one of those sort of topics were you are not going to have one straight answer to. for me I know little about the soulmate & twinsoul concept. I know i have relationshpis with my family and friends as far as romantic you cant' always lable and put the terms to define your partner. I have heard from various websites that you have twin rays, and twin souls, than talking about how one is higher than the other of being enlightended in the process. I think we can love more than just one and have a connection with more than just one person.
Old 22-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Master

All I can think is if I keep focusing on me and growing as a soul and loving myself the right one will be clear. At the moment I want to be with the second not the first but I havnt written off that connection coming back. Its not a clear this is over next cause I realy do feel them both pulling at the same time.
Old 22-05-2013, 07:07 PM
Master

Almost every reading I've had now says I will have to choice of the 3 strong connections I guess its a test I following my heart and not relying on guidance as noone gives me answers anymore lol we all have different lessons from these connections