Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-11-2013, 03:36 PM
StaroftheSea

For me as a Christian and Catholic in relation to the 'one' Soul and 'one' Body teachings and religion (flowing through from the Bible) my intuition from Soul and through The Holy Spirit on the Twin Flame 'reunion' is the following;

(a) We as Children of God were created by Him (some with Half of our Souls being Twins and some destined to having Soulmates) during our Lifetime and for Eternity (if God chooses for us to re-unite and ourselves to re-unite in Purgatory if not Heaven); Souls chosen and created by God 'before' our conception by Earth Parents.

Can see people jumping up and down on this one who are unbelievers and some believers! It really depends upon what we 'receive' through God/Jesus/The Holy Spirit, our experiences and our beliefs at the end of the day.

Not all goes by Scripture and the New Testament.

Jesus has appeared to Saints and others bestowing His Holy Blessings and Gifts through His Divine Love and Mercy with Messages back in 1939 and 1940 saying: "there will be Gifts and Blessings for certain Souls" through the generations that pray to Me, Love Me and trust in Me". I was praying hard to Jesus/God during early 2011 before the awakening in addition to making changes in my Life that has been assisting others.

(b) The reason some have been awakened is through Jesus/God as He has chosen the time for certain Twins to be 'awakened' as He is Calling those Twins to heal now here on Earth in order to carry out His Holy Plans/Works for Twins in relation to humanitarian work and Christian work 'awakening' Souls here on Earth before the Coming of Christ or the end as we know it 'the end of Earth living' as we experience and know presently.

The more Souls that can be saved before passing over and more importantly the more Souls that are in 'better health' before passing over and/or when the 'big' change occurs; the happier mankind in the majority Eternally.

Every 'thing' I have experienced during the Twin Flame awakening and reunion has reverted to Jesus Himself; all experiences, all Healing (healing of hurts, the joys, the happiness, most importantly Love and Respect) is Jesus and what He experienced walking His Earth and giving up His Life for us.

Hence, at times, I 'see' Jesus in my Twin Flame.

Never have I seen Jesus in other people during my Life until after my awakening of Twin Flame and Self.

Just this year I saw Jesus and Our Lady Mary in a friend's Sister-in-Law's eyes and mannerisms!

Hence, God 'created' our Twin Flame Souls, our awakenings, our reunions,

One thing I enjoy asking people who are Twin Flames is this question:

"How long before or after your Awakening, were you doing humanitarian tasks/work or thinking of doing humanitarian tasks/work or what line of work are you pursuing; ie does it assist and care for others more directly?"

Love and kindest wishes
Old 09-11-2013, 05:02 AM
MGazonda

Another idea that I've found really useful is to consider everyone as an aspect of the woman I love. In allows me to see people in a very positive light no matter what, because my unconditional love for my twin is very strong.

When I see people in love, I often think to myself "that's me and my twin living another life"
Old 09-11-2013, 05:03 AM
MGazonda

When I say "woman I love", I was referring to my twin. I feel great love for many people, not just her.