Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Sharing a new way to permanently upgrade your mind and body using crystals to create

The "restore method" is just telling a crystal to restore. It is like telling it to clear.

Use your feelings to tell it to restore.

Maintain that command with it. Its a continuous stream of telling the crystal to restore.

Hold it in your hand.

Make sure you are looking at it at the same time.

Some of the crystal is visible. It may be making contact through your cells. I aim for maximum surface area using my hand, with some of the crystal visible.

I try to use the restore command without looking right at it with my eyes. It does not seem as effective.

So hold it. Look at it. Tell it to restore with feelings.

Maybe using your feelings to tell it to restore is tricky. There is a confirmation feeling that I get when I successfully say restore to it. Use your feelings and say "restore" to the crystal nonstop.

It is doing something the entire time when you get all that correct. You can feel it in waves. Do it for as long as you want. The longer you spend, the more hormones you get.

Putting crystals in the sun before doing this seemed to increase the effectiveness.

Using a pyrite or a hematite or a kyanite before increases effectiveness too. The information seems to travel through the "meridians" and these crystals help those.

Example:

8:30AM - 9:30AM (or so): Hematite, using the restore method (holding the hematite in your hand and looking at it at the same time and using your feelings to communicate "restore" to it) flowed the information from the hematote through the body. It may make hormone production quicker, so I chose to start the day with a full hour of it. It works on the "nadis" from the Chinese medicine and qigong way of thinking. They may not exist. It may be somehow producing graphite in the blood stream to increase the flow of magnetic information in the body. This was felt so I "primed" the day with it.

10AM - 12PM: Yellow Jasper, using the restore method (just sitting there holding and looking at it YES for a full 2 hours.) You can feel it flowing through and making hormones around the solar plexus area. Organs in the area include the pancreas and digestive organs. Almost always permanently increases sharpness of vision. YES PERMANENTLY. So if you want a more detailed easy to see reality, every session with a yellow jasper using the restore method will do that. It is cumulative. I have been doing sessions with it, usually for an hour since maybe June and my vision and digestive system are perhaps permanenty upgraded. You can feel a lot more "satisfied" from eating. The digestion process feels more pleasurable. My skin looks more "creamy" over time maybe from this one.

12PM - 2PM: Green aventurine, for the thymus gland. Using the restore method. This accumulates to create more "gentle" breathing and "smoother" breathing. It may increase endurance. I know that the thymus produces T cells and assists in apoptosis. But how do I observe that? I did not get ill and observe a recovery to show me a quicker recovery. It does show large increases in endurance for working out. I dont know exactly how it changes my appearance but since it is one of the glands that I can permanently upgrade in my body, I am cycling it in evenly with the others.

2PM - 3PM: Selenite, using the restore method. Same thing, just sitting there looking at the crystal while holding it in my hand and "absorbing the info." Is that what it does? I dont know but that kind of explains it.

Selenite opens the Soul Star chakra. Its also above the head however "chakras" may not exist and this stumulates something in the center of the head. Like the other glands, they may function like "valves" and each hour you spend with the restore method is opening it just a little bit more. I think it is releasing a chemical, there was an unknown info source saying it was dimethyltryptamine in some perfect consistent amount. It is permanent. What does it do?

Widescreen vision that is panoramic

Extrasensory guidance where you dont make mistakes and say everything correctly when achieving goals

Modified sense of hearing that is extrasensory

Past life insight. That one is strange because its not actually seeing past lives, it just knows and integrates some extrasensory information that is now present.

Sense of how objects look in reality is now so interesting. Its as if you can "feel" the front and behind of objects in a new way.

Increased luminousity. Permanently also. I was amazed at pumpkins because it has a more neon look to it. The pumpkins look great! Wow!

I used the selenite for over 30 hours total and permanently have these. I am going to keep using it because I dont know what it will add next.

Eating white foods like onions may assist integration. White chakra, white food, maybe.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

To create hormones*
Old 11-01-2024, 02:03 AM
I loved your first post!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-01-2024, 11:39 AM
Experiencer
Are there other names for the word 'restore'? Wanting to understand better
Old 11-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
Are there other names for the word 'restore'? Wanting to understand better
'Restore' is not easy for me either to really get.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2024, 07:32 AM
Newbie ;)

You can try "clear." Has to be with feelings.

If done correctly you should feel hormones being created by the gland. It takes a while but not too long.

For instance, Red Jasper will make you feel hormones
being created down in that gland. Like liquid.

Quartz should feel like liquid in your head at the pineal gland. It softens the areas too.

You can do it as long as you like and its something you can keep adding to.