Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-04-2013, 07:17 AM
jupitorarizona

Natalia-- You will know when you have met the other half of you (Twin Flame)! The unconditional love between the two of you will run so DEEP, you won't know what to do with yourself!!! You will try to imagine life without them, and feel the deepest pain and loneliness trying to do so! Surrender, trust God/the Universe, and all will work out as planned!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
Natalia-- You will know when you have met your other you (Twin Flame)! The unconditional love between the two of you will run so DEEP, you won't know what to do with yourself! You will try to imagine life without them, and feel the deepest pain and loneliness trying to do so. Surrender, trust God/the Universe, and all will work out as it is meant to!

But what about when you 'think' you know or 'feel' it? Is that all the proof you need? I have read on this very forum people say they thought someone was "The one" the "tf" when it turns out it wasn't and then they met the now tf.
What are the differences? Unconditional love is felt between soul mates too?

I felt that love. I felt overwhelmed. I had to sit still just to catch myself as I felt I had been hit by lightening. Shock. I am seeing my love, my own love reflected back to me in the form of this man, the same face that came to me in a dream with that same smile, his words are like my own thoughts being spoken back to me like my 'guide' with such love and support. Felt like we were smiling the same smile. There was deep understanding. I don't think I could cope with it all to be honest. It certainly showed me up in all light...no hiding, I was on full display for a complete mess
Part of me is still recovering. I will gladly resign to this as a soul mate experience.
Unless you mean by death......even then, these two are entwined it's believed so there is no separation of souls. And then if you go further with this and say your soul is the same soul then there really is no separation.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:53 AM
moonts_6978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia
But what about when you 'think' you know or 'feel' it? Is that all the proof you need? I have read on this very forum people say they thought someone was "The one" the "tf" when it turns out it wasn't and then they met the now tf.
What are the differences? Unconditional love is felt between soul mates too?

I felt that love. I felt overwhelmed. I had to sit still just to catch myself as I felt I had been hit by lightening. Shock. I am seeing my love, my own love reflected back to me in the form of this man, the same face that came to me in a dream with that same smile, his words are like my own thoughts being spoken back to me like my 'guide' with such love and support. Felt like we were smiling the same smile. There was deep understanding. I don't think I could cope with it all to be honest. It certainly showed me up in all light...no hiding, I was on full display for a complete mess
Part of me is still recovering. I will gladly resign to this as a soul mate experience.
Unless you mean by death......even then, these two are entwined it's believed so there is no separation of souls. And then if you go further with this and say your soul is the same soul then there really is no separation.

Hi Natalia, Sorry about my long post, but I got to write this..I am married for more than 2 decades and my husband is the love of my life. I cannot imagine a day without him. In fact, to be honest there have been a few days in our entire wedded life that we have been away from each other. He is like my skin and vice versa. We had a difficult marriage, thanks to my parents opposition. Our life so far has also been rocky because of internal family squabbles, but through all that, we have led a very happy and successful life. We are the 'made for each other' couple and happy with our kids. Yes, we had the usual differences and fights and stuff, but it did not separate us in any way. My DH is my friend, philosopher and guide and I am the same to him as well.

Now, 4 years ago, at my work I had an interaction remotely with a colleague, who was a married man (yes he is happily married :-)). He was friendly with every one in the team and also with me. We quickly became friends and were finishing each other sentences while chatting. In fact, the thoughts were very so similar and within a couple of months, we became thick friends and I told him that he is very much like my brother. Later he left the organization and after two years he contacted me and we spoke after a long time. When he spoke, I felt like I was hearing from my father, my mother, my husband... similar care and love coming from a person who knows very less about my life!! I was shocked. And whatever ONLY I KNEW deep inside about myself, he spilt it out. How in the world is that possible?? And there are so many occasions when we would be texting/chatting with each other and each would utter THE SAME WORDS to each other at the same time!!! Tell me, how is this possible?? This kind of communication never happened to me at this magnitude with anyone in my life so far - Not with my DH, mother, father, kids, siblings... I dont want to give any labels like SM, SC, TF, balance partner, etc to this... But what do you call this communication? It is like magic/miracle!! I have unconditional love for this person. He is on my mind 24 x 7. He has also mentioned that we are alike and has expressed his love to me in so many ways. Yes, I do have differences with him, but always we get back to each other so easily as if nothing happened. So, honestly, I don't know want to call this, Natalia! but am amazed at this connection. I still love my husband very much and this connection has not affected my life in anyway. Due to this connection, I have learnt a lot about myself and have grown emotionally and spiritually in leaps and bounds
Old 03-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia
Your twin looks like you? I mean appearance you look like twins?

No we don't look alike. We act just alike!! I mean just alike! That is why we understand each other so well and the relationship can be scary at times because it is as we are looking at ourselves.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Knower

Well as far as culture we are the same. We are both American. Our backgrounds are similar yet VASTLY different at the same time. But as far as LOOKS go, we are COMPLETE opposites. And not just the black/white thing either. He is tall, I am short, etc., etc., etc. It is not a requirement for you to physically look the same. Its all about how your energies look together.

On the other hand, and Im just throwing this out there as a thought or idea, have you ever researched the near twin phenomenon? It could be this man you believe is your twin flame is actually your near twin. Im not saying that he IS, just something to think about.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Natalia

GreenRiver - I just typed out a bit to you and it got swallowed up. I'll try again..
There are so so many names and labels for these connections it's almost a joke.
I have been confused over this because of feeling this way still and the entire experience. I can't say I *Believe* him to be my twin flame when he is believing it to be another. Yet I admit, it did have me confused for awhile. Then you add on all these other titles and it just get's a bit too much.
I can say that I do not feel his soul and my soul are the same soul or are identical. For me it feels like his soul has the same or similar vibrational frequency as my soul. This makes connection easy. Communication in a higher vibrational level can need no words. He says you can have this with anyone, I think he is right. Anyone can embody the soul mate. I simply just do not have this happen on regular basis with everyone. I'm speaking about 'knowing' they are around, feeling them, sensing them, and telepathic communication going both ways not just one sided. Intensity too. I couldn't just shrug my shoulders on this experience and say 'Oh well, so what' because it has pushed me to do the work and see what I really wanted to not see about me.