Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-03-2013, 03:16 PM
MorningStar

Sorry,

but I can't get past this twitter, facebook, Justin Timberlake thing.....sometimes I feel like I'm in a teeny-boppers playground. And I don't think this is where the tf experience begins and ends. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this?
Old 31-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
You are not alone. I have decided a long time ago that I am not joining any kind of teeny-boppers playground.

Stay calm and relax!
Old 31-03-2013, 09:36 PM
sesheta

I think electronic media, such as Skype, FB, etc are great if there is a large distance involved, and is really the only way you can keep in touch with someone without racking up huge long distance phone bills!
However, that being said: I do agree that a lot of it seems more like a way of keeping people separated, than bringing them together. I myself do not have Facebook, Twitter, or any of those things. I use Skype occasionally, but I still prefer the "old-fashioned" methods: by telephone or, better yet - in person.
If someone cannot (or chooses not to) make time to see me in person, and talk to me face-to face, in an open, honest communication...that to me sends a very clear message.....I don't play that game, either.....
Old 01-04-2013, 05:39 AM
amissaanima

I so love this forum that people do not directly criticize one another for the most part. Or express their dislikes of a post, it is free spirited in that manner. And I think that as long as you are not harming others you should be able to post how and what you want to freely. It has been unique in that manner as much as I have seen of it lately. And I hope you all will keep it that way. How each of us deal with this is in our own way, and does not necessarily mean that we are immature or are not truly experiencing a tf or sc. Especially that running is so involved. This may be their first step to adjusting to the connection. And yes, I realize that criticizing and complaining are part of the free spirit, lol.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:05 AM
sesheta

To amissaanima

How each of us deal with this is in our own way, and does not necessarily mean that we are immature or are not truly experiencing a tf or sc.

**** I agree with that - and I think that it is absolutely not about a maturity level. It is about whether or not someone is ready and willing to acknowledge or accept the connection.
However - I also think that if someone is very much able to communicate with you in person if they choose to, yet they always choose to stay behind a barrier of email, text, Facebook, etc....then it reaches a point where you need to eventually ask yourself why they are so unwilling to talk to you in person...... Just my humble opinion ****
Old 01-04-2013, 01:48 PM
jupitorarizona

Whats the Justin Timberlake thing?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:27 PM
amissaanima

JT's Mirrors, on down the forum. It's about a song. And as for Facebook, email and texting goes, some guys don't know what to say on a phone and they are afraid their voice will sound funny to you(you know all about their egos, yes?) My heart's keeper is all like that. And some they live to far away to talk to you in person. I imagine all of that will change for them as they gain their confidence.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Ascender
You don't have to be a teenager to communicate with people, incl. your twinflame, online and via text messages. It's very convenient, "free", and a lot faster than sending letters, or travel 20 hours by air to speak directly to them. ;) It's 2013, we have these great communication channels (like this forum, right?), of course we'll use them!

Oh, and nor does one have to be a teenager to like that Justin Timberlake song. That doesn't mean I don't also listen (a lot, no - more) to far less commercial music. - Diversity! :)

Where's the unconditional love gone, eh? ;)

the future's so bright

Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
Suspended
Hiya MorningStar

Where do you think the tf experience begins and ends?

Old 01-04-2013, 07:38 PM
MorningStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya MorningStar

Where do you think the tf experience begins and ends?

In spirit! I think a lot of you took this post the wrong way. So many seem to get upset if they don't get a tweet or a text. It's so much more than that. Calm down, folks!