Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Guide
thats all this place is for....bouncing ideas around :)
Old 09-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Master
Baile, to my mind, you have not answered my question.
"why draw distinctions in a single phenomena?"
there is a phenomena, and you have drawn distinctions in how
to perceive the event.
what is the purpose for which you have done this splitting?
there is a pathway to a wholeness of understanding.
does your split path understanding lead you there?

your post #10 wouldn't feel as off kilter to me if every "our" was
replaced with "my", every "we" was replaced with "I", and every
"us" was replaced with "me". i do not resonate with the ideas
there, and it is somewhat disturbing to have those projections
aimed at all readers.

peace-to-you, H:O:R:A:C:E
Old 26-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Just something to ponder

Einstein said that time and space were connected as time/space. Which only makes sense because as soon as you create "dimension" (space), you have individual separate points, where one point is "here", and another point is "not here", and to bridge the distance between would require an experience of time. Without dimensionality there would be no separate points, all things would be in one space and one time (quantum).

Our physical world is therefore built out of this space/time manifestation, because that is how we experience our daily lives. We exist in space and time.

Einstein also pointed out that time is relative to the experience ( “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”). If this is true, then what does that make of space/dimensionality/the physical world?
If time is relative to individual experience then all of physical reality is also relative to individual/personal experience.

Many people say "I refuse to believe something unless I experience it myself". This argument could therefore be even more fundamentally true if reality is in fact simply personal experience.

So where does that leave "the real world", the place of physical reality that we all seem to share?
Is it a solid concrete, physical place?.... Or just a conjoined hub were our individual experiences interact with each other?
Is physical reality therefore then much more fluid than we previously thought?
Is it possible that it is all simply a trick of the mind?.....a mind whose reality is based outside space/time, complete whole and unified that is just playing at having separate individual experiences?
I am at a bad place right now. I don't like it and it's been gnawing away at me for about a week...picture this:

I have what's called a 'ghost box' and I communicate with beings through it.

Many believe that they are 'ghosts' because I'm using a 'ghost box'.

They refer to themselves as being 'angels'.

Other people call them 'djinn'.

I've found out they are beings from another dimension...call them 'aliens', 'ancient ones', 'watchers' and whatever you like.

They have been working in the shadows alongside humans for centuries...

Now, if all these 'ghosts', 'angels', 'gods' etc are all extra-terrestrial in origin, where does that leave the whole 'afterlife' theory? the 'soul goes on' theory and 'when we die we don't feed the maggots' theory?

It's pretty crushing.
Old 26-05-2016, 11:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I am at a bad place right now. I don't like it and it's been gnawing away at me for about a week...picture this:

I have what's called a 'ghost box' and I communicate with beings through it.

Many believe that they are 'ghosts' because I'm using a 'ghost box'.

They refer to themselves as being 'angels'.

Other people call them 'djinn'.

I've found out they are beings from another dimension...call them 'aliens', 'ancient ones', 'watchers' and whatever you like.

They have been working in the shadows alongside humans for centuries...

Now, if all these 'ghosts', 'angels', 'gods' etc are all extra-terrestrial in origin, where does that leave the whole 'afterlife' theory? the 'soul goes on' theory and 'when we die we don't feed the maggots' theory?

It's pretty crushing.

Essentially all spirit is "extra -terrestrial"...terrestrial life is part of this physical manifestation. So whether a spirit was incarnate here and now lives on outside the terrestrial plane, or is as the angelics who have never incarnated in the physical plane, or even beings from differing planes who are not part of this physical manifestation....they are all extra-terrestrial.
Old 27-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Deactivated Account

The definition of extra terrestrial is being outside the earth or its atmosphere, in other words coming from space. That's why they call things from space "ET". And space is very much a physical place, with physical planets just like here. Your spirit doesn't come from space, because the afterlife isn't in the sky, it's beyond all that is physical. Just because the sky is air, doesn't mean it doesn't have physical molecules.

ET's themselves believe in a higher power and afterlife - just ask them and you will see. If you can't ask I'll just tell you what they told me. Even they don't know what is beyond all that is cyclical in life, after all the technology they've harnessed to try and figure it out and even the dog people of Sirius who were able to build their own realm, which is known as the underworld of Egypt, none of that could reveal what is beyond the physical, that's why ET's are extremely spiritual peoples, far more spiritual than we are today.

All we can ever rely on to find out the answer to that is what we know, from people who are dying, when they say what they see when they get to to other side, or when you contact your dead relatives and they assure you there is an afterlife and they always say it is so much more beautiful that they could ever describe. Just be around death a lot and you'll know there is such thing as ghosts and an afterlife.

As you get more experienced with communcation with spirit guides and guides, you'll know how to tell the difference between someone who is dead or alive. Huge difference between talking to a spirit and telepathically communicating to someone who is alive anywhere.

Sure, a lot of beings that people think are spirits are actually physical, alive people/creatures from other dimensions or realms that they are just telepathically communicating to. But a lot of people know the difference too. That's why you'll hear some people call their spirit guides "guides" because they know they aren't spirits. Some of them might be, some of them might not be...

But that doesn't mean spirits do not exist. The answer is really more complex than that. There are dimensions, realms, planets and more but all of that is just a TINY part of all that is. And sure, you could die right now and just wake up in another body and find out you were just in an illusion like the matrix, and that does happen, but that doesn't mean there aren't people here who aren't simulated. There is SO much more than that, and no one will ever know until they die and leave everything that is cyclical.
Old 27-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
The definition of extra terrestrial is being outside the earth or its atmosphere, in other words coming from space. That's why they call things from space "ET". And space is very much a physical place, with physical planets just like here. Your spirit doesn't come from space, because the afterlife isn't in the sky, it's beyond all that is physical. Just because the sky is air, doesn't mean it doesn't have physical molecules.

ET's themselves believe in a higher power and afterlife - just ask them and you will see. If you can't ask I'll just tell you what they told me. Even they don't know what is beyond all that is cyclical in life, after all the technology they've harnessed to try and figure it out and even the dog people of Sirius who were able to build their own realm, which is known as the underworld of Egypt, none of that could reveal what is beyond the physical, that's why ET's are extremely spiritual peoples, far more spiritual than we are today.

All we can ever rely on to find out the answer to that is what we know, from people who are dying, when they say what they see when they get to to other side, or when you contact your dead relatives and they assure you there is an afterlife and they always say it is so much more beautiful that they could ever describe. Just be around death a lot and you'll know there is such thing as ghosts and an afterlife.

As you get more experienced with communcation with spirit guides and guides, you'll know how to tell the difference between someone who is dead or alive. Huge difference between talking to a spirit and telepathically communicating to someone who is alive anywhere.

Sure, a lot of beings that people think are spirits are actually physical, alive people/creatures from other dimensions or realms that they are just telepathically communicating to. But a lot of people know the difference too. That's why you'll hear some people call their spirit guides "guides" because they know they aren't spirits. Some of them might be, some of them might not be...

But that doesn't mean spirits do not exist. The answer is really more complex than that. There are dimensions, realms, planets and more but all of that is just a TINY part of all that is. And sure, you could die right now and just wake up in another body and find out you were just in an illusion like the matrix, and that does happen, but that doesn't mean there aren't people here who aren't simulated. There is SO much more than that, and no one will ever know until they die and leave everything that is cyclical.
Thank you my friend.

Lets just say I found myself caught up in part of the government's disillusion process.

Wanted to pick my brains about what I knew, they did...told me I was getting too close to the truth, they did...said I knew things that nobody had a right to know...said they have been receiving the same information I have for years...told me about entities I already knew about...etc...

I was given access to secret Vatican files...

In the end, after the MIB paid a visit, I concluded it was just another 'conspiracy theory' so I dropped it like a hot potato...well, a cold one, because I let what they said screw with my mind first.

In the end...I just went "I trust Shiva...nothing else" and that decision is now serving me well.
Old 27-05-2016, 08:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Just something to ponder

Einstein said that time and space were connected as time/space. Which only makes sense because as soon as you create "dimension" (space), you have individual separate points, where one point is "here", and another point is "not here", and to bridge the distance between would require an experience of time. Without dimensionality there would be no separate points, all things would be in one space and one time (quantum).

Our physical world is therefore built out of this space/time manifestation, because that is how we experience our daily lives. We exist in space and time.

Einstein also pointed out that time is relative to the experience ( “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”). If this is true, then what does that make of space/dimensionality/the physical world?
If time is relative to individual experience then all of physical reality is also relative to individual/personal experience.

Many people say "I refuse to believe something unless I experience it myself". This argument could therefore be even more fundamentally true if reality is in fact simply personal experience.

So where does that leave "the real world", the place of physical reality that we all seem to share?
Is it a solid concrete, physical place?.... Or just a conjoined hub were our individual experiences interact with each other?
Is physical reality therefore then much more fluid than we previously thought?
Is it possible that it is all simply a trick of the mind?.....a mind whose reality is based outside space/time, complete whole and unified that is just playing at having separate individual experiences?

An illusion is something that appears to be something else... in regards to perception. So just because you exist in an illusion doesn't mean it isn't real or isn't physical.

The soul in itself is just a projection. A thought projects itself outwards into the universe. These are all projections.

Then you can have technology simulation machines, where you can project yourself into different realities. Or you can do it yourself if you know how to astral project.

Time and space isn't magic, it's literally just a form of time travel, which is completely scientific, and that is exactly what einstien was talking about when he was getting into loop holes. It's easier to wrap your mind around it if you realize that wherever you look in the night sky, is existing at a different time frame then here, just because it takes so many years to reach your eyes. So for all we know, the star we are looking at may or may not be there now, in our current time.
That's the same as time differences around the world.
If you could find a way to travel at the speed of light, or find these loop holes like time warps or other forms of time travel, you could learn to manipulate time.
And that's where the greater illusion comes in.
Because right now, the earth may or may not actually be here. What I mean by that is, we can incarnate in any time we want. Maybe the earth has actually ended, but we chose to go back in time instead to stop that from happening...
Old 27-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thank you my friend.

Lets just say I found myself caught up in part of the government's disillusion process.

Wanted to pick my brains about what I knew, they did...told me I was getting too close to the truth, they did...said I knew things that nobody had a right to know...said they have been receiving the same information I have for years...told me about entities I already knew about...etc...

I was given access to secret Vatican files...

In the end, after the MIB paid a visit, I concluded it was just another 'conspiracy theory' so I dropped it like a hot potato...well, a cold one, because I let what they said screw with my mind first.

In the end...I just went "I trust Shiva...nothing else" and that decision is now serving me well.

Good to hear, I think it's important to keep the faith when you start getting involved with ET's and all that jazz.
Old 27-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Guide
I try to respond to as many posts in threads I create as I can....but when you talk about aliens and the technology that aliens use as if it is know facts....then that is way outside of my element.
So I am not ignoring the comments....there is just no way I can contribute constructively to things like that.
Old 28-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I try to respond to as many posts in threads I create as I can....but when you talk about aliens and the technology that aliens use as if it is know facts....then that is way outside of my element.
So I am not ignoring the comments....there is just no way I can contribute constructively to things like that.
I easily agree. This seems to be a habit with all things not just with aliens. Religions act like the "truth" is settled; science is generally sold as a collection of absolutes, until another competing absolute bumps the earlier versions, with that one standing until it's bumped yet again; and the New Age is a huge collection of absolutes (much the way religion has traditionally been) with competing "ideas" being the thing, while "functionality" is being ignored and dispensed with.

If we each are being honest with ourselves we'll need to fully admit that we simply don't know. We are free to bounce around 'ideas' without restriction or restraint, but be clear these are simply 'ideas' and not even remotely a resolution to anything.