Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I Astral Traveled and met Lord Shiva

It happened in October 2015... I WAS NOT ON DRUGS I REPEAT I WAS NOT ON DRUGS.. Never did any drugs.

Once when I was sleeping in my room I experienced something profound that no science or doctors can explain. I was sleeping and then I came to my senses suddenly but couldn't comprehend as to what was happening. I cannot put it into words but I will try my best.

Up until now I thought this was my body (and me) and the outside was not me... but for the very first time I came out of my body.. it was at this point I realized that I am more than my body, the "I" is something more than the body. So I came out of my body and was spreading all across the room. The "I" was spreading across the room like butter on bread.. my father was sleeping right by my side and the "I" started to dissolve in him and the room.. some how I was fully conscious at that time and at that point I understood that I wanted to dissolve into something. I was searching for dissolution and went into my father's body and went into the thin air and went into the walls in my room but the "I" was being pulled back... the urge to dissolve was strong but it was becoming impossible.

So I wandered around the room and then withing a span of a micro second I wandered across the city and went to my cousin's house which is 25 miles away from where I live and was again trying to dissolve. I don't know why the "I" wanted to dissolve but it was happening without my permission and I couldn't help but wander.

So when I was unable in my attempt to dissolve ... suddenly I was pulled up into deep outer-space, I could see some rocks floating and dark, sky pitch dark sky.

In that moment I suddenly asked a question "Are we the only ones in this universe?" and then everything drew to a silence and in that moment an inverted image of "LORD SHIVA" appeared and bells (like the bells in a hindu temple) started ringing and the image turned upright and the image became clear to me.. it was an image of Lord Shiva whose hand raised.. it was like someone raises his hand to bless someone and in that moment.. I fell back into my body and woke up. I just could not understand what happened and then I was trying to tell myself that this cannot be real and stuff.

Now it gets real....

So I woke up from bed and it was still mid-night and I opened my laptop and opened youtube and there was this random video of some man with a long beard called Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev who is talking about something in his video. Came to know that he is a spiritual guru who has devoted his life to "Lord Shiva" and in his videos he talks about his experience of dissolution when he was sitting on a rock near Mysuru in India. I started checking more and more and found that he also spoke about Astral Travel where the etheric body starts to travel (which I reffered to as "I") and that he too traveled like that in his previous lives in search of a guru.

Through Sadhguru I came to know a lot about the human body and also about my experience. I could find some relevance through him.

So now the burning questions in me are :

1) Why and how did this happen to me?
2) Why did the image of "Lord Shiva" appear right after that question that I asked about us being the only ones in the universe?
3) How to Astral Travel again?