Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like an out of body experience. The cat lady could be an aspect of you.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:50 AM
picolo

That's interesting, I had the same experience this summer (minus the kittens) where I was floating and immersed in white light. I meditate every day for a few hours but it hasn't happened again.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Saoirse

Cat My other post

Recently I have posted on the meditation site about a weird meditation experience. I mentioned about seeing cats. This reminded me of an incident I had involving cats.

It happened around 5-6 years ago, when I was 13-14. Well sometimes I would feed stray cats because I just feel just sad for them, no big deal. And I always felt that I could communicate with these cats (more like I could feel what they are feeling), but there wasn't any evidence I had, and I thought maybe I was just a little crazy.

Anyways, one day I had a class gathering at a chalet, and it ended quite late, around 10pm-11pm. I wanted to get home, but it was quite dark and I don't know my way well. I walked around a while and realized I was lost. I wanted to ask for directions but there was not a single human in sight. I needed to get to the bus stop so that I could take a bus and get home. So I did the silliest thing I thought I ever did. I saw this black cat looking at me (it was just sitting down minding its own business, occasionally looking up at me, but it looks like it doesn't actually give a **** about me) and ask for him (I could be wrong but I just felt that this cat is a male and must have been around for at least 8-10 years) to guide me to the nearest bus stop. The cat did not speak to me, but I could feel it's response. I went near to him. I was kinda whispering. The "conversation" went like this:

Me: Hi Sir, you look like you have been for a long while, I'm lost and hoping you would guide me to the nearest bus stop so I could get home. (At this time I felt like the biggest idiot.)
Cat: *totally just turned away from me* giving me that "Why should I" expression.
Me: Well sometimes I do feed your kind and help them...
Cat: *THE CAT TURNED BACK AND LOOKED AT ME* Felt like the response was: I don't really like humans but I shall help you this time. And be nice to us in the future. *IMMEDIATELY GETS UP AND WALKS OFF*

At this time, I was in a dilemma because asking a cat for directions and following it seems to be a really stupid thing to do... But since I was lost, I figured I had nothing to lose. So I followed the cat, I was 1-2 meters behind, and we walked for about 6-8 minutes. During that few minutes I was very doubtful because I don't recall walking that path when I first came (I remembered it was the other direction). I wanted to just walk away but there was something which made me believe in that cat.
Then suddenly Mr Cat just stopped, and started licking himself. I was like wth, now I'm lost. I was getting a little irritated, but I noticed that about 5-7 meters there is a bus stop. It is different from the one I came from, but it still takes me home. So I thanked Mr Cat - he ignored me. When I got to the bus stop, he walked away.

I do not know if this is an coincidence or such things really do happen. But I do have a few strange encounters with cats, with this incident being the most notable. I personally believe that this is not a coincidence but you are free to call me crazy.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse
Recently I have posted on the meditation site about a weird meditation experience. I mentioned about seeing cats. This reminded me of an incident I had involving cats.

It happened around 5-6 years ago, when I was 13-14. Well sometimes I would feed stray cats because I just feel just sad for them, no big deal. And I always felt that I could communicate with these cats (more like I could feel what they are feeling), but there wasn't any evidence I had, and I thought maybe I was just a little crazy.

Anyways, one day I had a class gathering at a chalet, and it ended quite late, around 10pm-11pm. I wanted to get home, but it was quite dark and I don't know my way well. I walked around a while and realized I was lost. I wanted to ask for directions but there was not a single human in sight. I needed to get to the bus stop so that I could take a bus and get home. So I did the silliest thing I thought I ever did. I saw this black cat looking at me (it was just sitting down minding its own business, occasionally looking up at me, but it looks like it doesn't actually give a **** about me) and ask for him (I could be wrong but I just felt that this cat is a male and must have been around for at least 8-10 years) to guide me to the nearest bus stop. The cat did not speak to me, but I could feel it's response. I went near to him. I was kinda whispering. The "conversation" went like this:

Me: Hi Sir, you look like you have been for a long while, I'm lost and hoping you would guide me to the nearest bus stop so I could get home. (At this time I felt like the biggest idiot.)
Cat: *totally just turned away from me* giving me that "Why should I" expression.
Me: Well sometimes I do feed your kind and help them...
Cat: *THE CAT TURNED BACK AND LOOKED AT ME* Felt like the response was: I don't really like humans but I shall help you this time. And be nice to us in the future. *IMMEDIATELY GETS UP AND WALKS OFF*

At this time, I was in a dilemma because asking a cat for directions and following it seems to be a really stupid thing to do... But since I was lost, I figured I had nothing to lose. So I followed the cat, I was 1-2 meters behind, and we walked for about 6-8 minutes. During that few minutes I was very doubtful because I don't recall walking that path when I first came (I remembered it was the other direction). I wanted to just walk away but there was something which made me believe in that cat.
Then suddenly Mr Cat just stopped, and started licking himself. I was like wth, now I'm lost. I was getting a little irritated, but I noticed that about 5-7 meters there is a bus stop. It is different from the one I came from, but it still takes me home. So I thanked Mr Cat - he ignored me. When I got to the bus stop, he walked away.

I do not know if this is an coincidence or such things really do happen. But I do have a few strange encounters with cats, with this incident being the most notable. I personally believe that this is not a coincidence but you are free to call me crazy.

Wow! I was wondering if you can post this on my other thread about animals and their intelligence? Here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=81332

I believe you have a gift though you don't realise it. I too communicate with my cat this way, there have been many incidences like this.

I love that face he pulls when he looks like he's fed up of humans, it's really cute xD
Old 12-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Saoirse

I'll be happy to. I'm surprised and happy people here don't think I'm weird because when I used to tell people stuff like this, they all think I'm crazy. Even I myself believe I was a little insane. A lot of people don't believe me because They say I'm only 19, and too young to be having spiritual understanding. Mmm I believe I'm an empath because I realize I can feel people, and sometimes animals' emotions and thoughts. I did thought of going vegetarian because there was this time I had my pork chops and I suddenly felt this pain - like I could understand how the pig felt. This may sound stupid to a lot of people but for me it's real. The pain was so real I kinda cried. And my throat and heart were burning. But plants are living things too. So I decided to pray and thank my food instead. Oh and I could almost tell if someone was pregnant - I predicted it accurately a number of times (5-6). There was once I told my aunt she's pregnant but no one didn't believe me and it was only three months later she found out she's expecting. I cannot see into the future but I can somewhat see a white glowing light at a pregnant lady's tummy. And feel a life force - I swear the life force is so innocent and pure and simply beautiful. Heck, sometimes I can hear it sending out messages.

UPDATE: Ever since that meditation trauma, I kinda just learnt a lot I cannot explain. I still am human and I still make mistakes but I feel like I'm on the way to something better. And I keep seeing some white light around me, and the number 444. I researched and the Internet says its Angels around. I still dk what is going on but I really hope to have someone guide me through a spiritual path. (I'm dabbling in Paganism.) I just believe that everything will be fine in the end.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Loftyolofty

Spiritualism is what helps guide the soul and spirit of man, that an faith of love :)
Old 12-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse
I'll be happy to. I'm surprised and happy people here don't think I'm weird because when I used to tell people stuff like this, they all think I'm crazy. Even I myself believe I was a little insane. A lot of people don't believe me because They say I'm only 19, and too young to be having spiritual understanding. Mmm I believe I'm an empath because I realize I can feel people, and sometimes animals' emotions and thoughts. I did thought of going vegetarian because there was this time I had my pork chops and I suddenly felt this pain - like I could understand how the pig felt. This may sound stupid to a lot of people but for me it's real. The pain was so real I kinda cried. And my throat and heart were burning. But plants are living things too. So I decided to pray and thank my food instead. Oh and I could almost tell if someone was pregnant - I predicted it accurately a number of times (5-6). There was once I told my aunt she's pregnant but no one didn't believe me and it was only three months later she found out she's expecting. I cannot see into the future but I can somewhat see a white glowing light at a pregnant lady's tummy. And feel a life force - I swear the life force is so innocent and pure and simply beautiful. Heck, sometimes I can hear it sending out messages.

UPDATE: Ever since that meditation trauma, I kinda just learnt a lot I cannot explain. I still am human and I still make mistakes but I feel like I'm on the way to something better. And I keep seeing some white light around me, and the number 444. I researched and the Internet says its Angels around. I still dk what is going on but I really hope to have someone guide me through a spiritual path. (I'm dabbling in Paganism.) I just believe that everything will be fine in the end.

Thanks! Well, I am only 21. I've had a lot of spiritual things happen to me and people look down on me thinking I know nothing, even here. In the end I took my age out of my bio, it wasn't worth the hassle. So I absolutely know what you mean. The thing is so many of us youngsters are advanced souls being activated to help raise planetary consciousness, so that is why we can go into meditation and suddenly have all these extreme experiences on the first try, whilst a couple of hundred years ago probably nothing would've happened.

It's takes a while to get used to the weirdness. Just never doubt yourself. You are doing great.

It definitely sounds like you're an empath. The white light around you would be your higher self descending into you, you've started the process of remembering who you are. Angel numbers are also messages either from your higher self or your guides. Angels are actually group consciousnesses like your oversoul or monad, but your higher self is like a medium for them because they are too high consciousness to communicate with directly. We're talking like 7D+ dimensions.

A lot of this stuff you can learn on your own but it just takes time and patience. There is no rush, and no need to worry. Your guides & higher self are doing most the work for you.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Thanks! Well, I am only 21. I've had a lot of spiritual things happen to me and people look down on me thinking I know nothing, even here. In the end I took my age out of my bio, it wasn't worth the hassle. So I absolutely know what you mean. The thing is so many of us youngsters are advanced souls being activated to help raise planetary consciousness, so that is why we can go into meditation and suddenly have all these extreme experiences on the first try, whilst a couple of hundred years ago probably nothing would've happened.

It's takes a while to get used to the weirdness. Just never doubt yourself. You are doing great.

It definitely sounds like you're an empath. The white light around you would be your higher self descending into you, you've started the process of remembering who you are. Angel numbers are also messages either from your higher self or your guides. Angels are actually group consciousnesses like your oversoul or monad, but your higher self is like a medium for them because they are too high consciousness to communicate with directly. We're talking like 7D+ dimensions.

A lot of this stuff you can learn on your own but it just takes time and patience. There is no rush, and no need to worry. Your guides & higher self are doing most the work for you.
Even here? I find that surprising (although tbf, I did also find your age surprising - sorry if that sounds patronising, but it's a compliment really!).

To the OP - your embarrassment over this funny, revealing story is obvious, and while I did laugh at the apparent absurdity of asking a cat for directions (), it's good you followed your intuition, rather than giving in to doubt.

And I think there's your answer
Old 12-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Even here? I find that surprising (although tbf, I did also find your age surprising - sorry if that sounds patronising, but it's a compliment really!).

Yeah, I got it a lot. People would completely dismiss my writings because I'm apparently too young to know anything. They would tell me this explicitly- "oh you have no idea what you're talking about since you haven't lived long enough". I told you before on another thread I have had a complex about my age because of what I have experienced and what I know. It's not very readily accepted.
Old 13-02-2015, 03:57 AM
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yeah, I got it a lot. People would completely dismiss my writings because I'm apparently too young to know anything. They would tell me this explicitly- "oh you have no idea what you're talking about since you haven't lived long enough". I told you before on another thread I have had a complex about my age because of what I have experienced and what I know. It's not very readily accepted.

YESYESYES, I really agree. Sometimes I feel like the voices just pass me some teachings and I am required to somehow use it to help whoever needs it. Sometimes I don't know what I'm saying either, I open my mouth and the voices just speak through it. Then I learn too. But mostly I don't know how I got those information. Recently my weird dreams are coming back. A few nights ago, I just dreamt of being in a place where everyone had GOLD AURA. The aura was so pure, solid, and strong you feel it was a blessing just to be next to them. I have this tingling feeling that they are Buddhist monks, they were just meditating/praying and ignoring me. I touched a few of them but they weren't tainted at all. They didn't dodge I just couldn't touch them. They were like some illusion and there was some voice in the background I didn't really pay attention to. Sometimes when humans touch each other there would be some energy exchanges but when I touch these people it's like touching nothing. As for me I only have this faint white glowing aura. THEIR WHOLE BODY WAS COVERED IN GOLD, THE GOLD LITERALLY SHINED OUT OF THEM.

One last thing, up until the meditation trauma, I always saw my aura as blue. But now it's changing, mostly its white, but sometimes there's yellow and green... I wonder why, because I really like my blue. :( especially during that meditation, it's frosty blue and the biggest I ever saw.