Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-09-2011, 08:41 PM
dawn chorus

Question TF and trauma - question

I was wondering if it is possible that seeing as twin flames are said to be able to sense things in eachother whether if one of the two had been traumatised or abused in their lifetime, the other could pick up on the feelings from that trauma and it could cause them to back off through fear? Also if one had been going through a tough time and perhaps had some psychological problems, could that cause the other to "run" or would it be more likely that they would want to stick around and help or would it depend entirely on the person? Just curious what you think about this.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Enlightener

Hi Dawn,

I'm not sure, I guess it's possible, but unlikely from an energetic viewpoint. If one's actions are causing one to behave in a certain manner that pushes the other away, then yes.

I think it depends on the psychological thing. My twin stayed with me while I was in hospital suffering from psychosis, and it was the best thing ever. It really depends on the situation and what each of the couple are going through.

Of course, any unhealed emotions will be brought to the surface by the nature of the pairing of twins, and will have to be released, which is why they are brought to the surface. This includes things from childhood, the past, and pretty much everything else. Especially in situations where one has been abused or deeply traumatized it will take longer for the couple to come together because of the intensity of the negative event and the emotional and mental repercussions of that. 'Longer' is subjective to the viewer :)

Love and blessings,

eL
Old 17-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Pathfinder
From personal experience the TF is probably more likely to stick around and help you out of serious life issues like described. For me my TF has helped me out of mental things even though we have not met. Physically he has been injured at least 3 separate times where I had evidence of the injury on my end and I was NOT ever injured at the same time. in essence I've just sort of fell over with the injury or its just happen for no apparent reason.
Old 18-09-2011, 01:21 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

I think it depends entirely upon the lesson each tf is attempting to learn, as painful as it may be sometimes we must integrate our own shadow without assistance from any one else - even our tf. Why else would we have incarnated in two forms if not to have separate experiences and the feeling of being alone?
Old 18-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Master

oh yes, at least as the other half is stable enough themselves, they will stay,I did. My twin has a terrible,terrible history of abuse in childhood. I have a similar history too,but the difference is that I have made up with mine,and it doesnt affect me today,while he first started when he met me. He kinda met Father,God,Divine Source same time as me,and both have we helped him a LOT. He says Ive saved his life. Hes come really,really far. And hes working with whats left,and are determined. He had really trouble with his behavior when he met me, and Father and I helped him through. Hes never had love all his life, and never been happy,and now he is happy. He says hes counting his lucky stars. I love him so much.
So most definitely yes. twins usually stay. I have only heard they dont, if the other definitely refuse to change,or both are really unstable.
Im happy you all are through your share.