Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Master

He keeps telling weird things

I have been thinking for the past few days and I need some advice.
In the last couple of months my TF has said several "weird" things. The first time was when we had diner with our family. We discussed something and then he said out of the blue "Well, Nymphea and I understand eachother, don't we?". The second time was a few weeks ago after a couple of beers and glasses of wine (he, not me), then he said "We have to do that together in our next life". The last time was a few days ago, at the time we were leaving and saying goodbye he said "You wanted me to come here didn't you?". And yes, he was right, but it made me feel so inconvenient and vulnarable, because there were more people around who don't know anything about our connection. The thing is, he makes all those comments, but I don't get it. What is he trying to tell me? Or isn't he telling me anything? Does he say this to show me he that knows what I am feeling? Or does he do it to make me feel embarrassed? I don't have a clue really. What do you think of it?
Old 07-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Maiya

I’m new and I’m not familiar with TF can you help me out?
Old 07-09-2011, 04:29 PM
sesheta

It sounds like maybe he feels that TF connection with you, too, but he doesn't know how to express it, and this is his way of reaching out and trying to tell you that he understands?? When he made these comments, was he serious and sincere, or did you get the feeling that he was being sarcastic or joking? I guess you have to judge by the way it was said, and how it made you feel at the time....
Old 07-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya
I’m new and I’m not familiar with TF can you help me out?
Tf means Twinflame or Soulconnection....
Old 07-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
It sounds like maybe he feels that TF connection with you, too, but he doesn't know how to express it, and this is his way of reaching out and trying to tell you that he understands?? When he made these comments, was he serious and sincere, or did you get the feeling that he was being sarcastic or joking? I guess you have to judge by the way it was said, and how it made you feel at the time....

Thanks for your thoughts on this, I think you're right he feel the connection too.
I have been thinking about the feeling I got when he said these things. The first time (diner) I felt very uplifted, happy and also a bit embarrassed because of our familymembers who where with us at the dinertable. I felt the urge to go to the bathroom to hide my red cheeks...
In case two his statement came after a few drinks and a discussion about intuition and life after death. He said it when he was leaving, at the moment he just had gotten on his bike. I felt very surprised, like I just got big present. He couldn't have made me happier than I was then! Although he said it in joking way, I felt the serious undertone of the message. Like a message from heart to heart.

In case three it was almost the same, he said it when he was leaving, when he just had gotten on his bike again, ready to take off....the feeling I got was a little embarrassed because my partner was standing next to me and I had to explain this to him later. I felt a little bit trapped, and like my TF meant to make my partner jealous or something. I have mixed feelings about this last comment, don't know why. It made me feel vulnarable and naked in some way. When my TF said this, he was a little drunk again. But my experience is that he is far more honest and straight in his comments when drunk. Like his ego disappears to the background and the real him comes to surface.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:36 AM
Twinflamefound

It's sounds like he's very tuned in to the TF thing.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound
It's sounds like he's very tuned in to the TF thing.
Really? I have been thinking way too much and can't see it clear anymore. I was afraid it was just wishfull thinking but when I think of all he ever did and said to me, it seems to be real. It must be hard for him too, because this is a strictly forbidden love (at least at the moment) and we see eachother very frequently. Somewhere from within I know we will ever come together, but that's gonna take a long time. We both have to finish other things first.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:46 AM
cherry

maybe he read about it too and is figuering out if you know it too and to see your reactions?

about him being more honest when drunk, that happend alot, we have a saying here that drunk people will be the ones telling the truth.

id suggest if he keeps saying weird things, to maybe talk about it with him? otherwise go with the flow and see where it brings you.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry
maybe he read about it too and is figuering out if you know it too and to see your reactions?

about him being more honest when drunk, that happend alot, we have a saying here that drunk people will be the ones telling the truth.

id suggest if he keeps saying weird things, to maybe talk about it with him? otherwise go with the flow and see where it brings you.

Hi Cherry, in my country we say Kids and drunk people speak the truth, haha. Seems to be true.
You may be right, he maybe figuring out if I know and what I feel. A few weeks ago I visited him at his house. First I came in and in the hallway I gave him a hug and three kisses on the cheeks, while doing this, he patted my arm a few times....After a little while he put on a song (via a playlist on his laptop so I could see the name of it on screen) and the song was called "four letter word". I couldn't help thinking he did this on purpose to show me his feelings without saying anything.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Maiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Tf means Twinflame or Soulconnection....

Thank you.