Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Silent_Wisp

Question Any opinions? I hope this is the right forum for this...

I have had other opinions on this, but the site went to **** so ive left it. i would also appreciate yours if you wouldn't mind.. Im still not 100% sure what this is...
I have prayed to god about it and have felt closer to god latley, whatever god may be. (Does that make sense?)

In my bedroom I sometimes smell a really nasty smell like when fish has gone a bit out of date and no one else does i often see black shapes (i don't really know how to describe them, they are kind of like shadows) This isn't always at night, it sometimes happens in the day time

other times i smell a sort of musky smell, like purfume, but no one else does. When ever i smell this, it feels like someone is breathing on my hand

At times i've been afraid to look in certain areas of the room, because i could almost feel like like somethin/one sinister was there. I don't know if anyone else has had that feeling here?

Ive also seen things in other places, apart from in my house, similar to what i have described already. Some shapes look almost human but sometimes im not sure what the shapes are.

The old thread on the other site is here if your interested...

http://www.dreemmoods.com/cgi-bin/dr...72701109/25#25

Any ideas? Have i posted this in the right place?
Old 15-04-2007, 09:13 PM
OceanWaves19161

Yup you've posted in the right place. I'd say you do have a spirit in the place and it might be a bit of a pesky one. The bad smells are usually a sign of this!...mine came about as a buring wires smell. Unless you have knowledge about this kind of stuff I'd suggest you get someone to do a long distance spirit removal or a house cleansing;(someone here may be able to do it). There are some great things you can do in the meantime as well though!

1) Ground yourself(imagine tree roots comming out of your feet and anchoring into the earth below you)
2) Imagine a circle of white light around you. You can also ask your angels and spirit guides to help you and ask them to protect you from any not so nice spirits
3) Call upon archangel michael to cut any cords that may be attached to this spirit. Imagine a sword cutting through these cords
4) Do a house cleansing(this could possibly get rid of it)
*In the rooms with most activity light a candle
* fill a bucket with warm water, and add about 4 tablespoons of sea salt and stir till dissolved.
*If the house is two stories, start up at the top and work your way down.

With a clean damp sponge from the salted water, wipe around the highest point of access first; usually the door to the attic or the trapdoor to the loft. Then move to each room wipe around the bottom of the window frames. Then do the door frames and across the bottom of the open door. Work your way around the house, so every single room in the place is done.
*When you work on the ground floor, start from the back door and work to the front door. The front door should be the last place wiped with the salted water.
(At this point all the doors and window frames in the house should have been wiped with the salted water)
*Now open the door thats used most to enter and exit the house. Outside this door leave the remains of any salt water in the bucket.
*When this is done go back to the top of the house and work you way through each room one at a time. Repeat the following prayer in each of the rooms and once at the top of the stairs.

Prayer
Touch the lintel Touch the walls.
Nothing but blessings, here befall.
Bless the candle
That stands by itself.
Bless the book on the mantle shelf.
Bless the pillows for the tired head.
Bless the hearth and the warmth it shed.
Spirits who tarry let them know
A three fold blessing before they go.
Sleep for weariness, peace for sorrow
Tracing yesterday and tomorrow
Grant them go from here to there.
A blessing of hope where ever they fair.
Lintel and window

*The same thing is repeated on the ground floor; walk from room to room repeating the prayer
(You should now be at the last door (front or back) step outside and repeat the prayer for the last time.)
*Take any remains of the salt water in the bucket and dispose of them in an outside drain (Not on the property). Or sprinkle the remains along the boundary fence.
*Finally get some white sage and burn it in every room in a clockwise direction and then in the middle of the room. Let the the smoke go around your body and breathe a bit in as well!.

Hope this stuff will help you:)Goodluck!

Alana
Old 16-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Richie

Hi SW,

Yes I also agree with Alana, it does seem like the is something there up to mischief. I would give the cleansing a go as Alana has prompted and shortly after I would go and see someone at a spiritualist church for advice. Maybe they can come and see your home and at least tell you what is happening if its still there.

Very exciting and spooky at the same time, good luck and god bless.

Richie.
Old 16-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Silent_Wisp

Thanks guys, im a little scared of trying these things though, i don't know much about this at all. Id like to find out a little more about spiritualism first, so ill certainly ask someone.

Any more thoughts people? Keep em coming!
Old 16-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Richie

Hmm definately seek advice then. I would as i said before speak to someone at a spiritual church where they can help you to understand these things but also help if you get stuck.

knowledge is the key and the more the better. I would firstly look into protection and how to ask the angels to watch over you. This will give you peace of mind as well. Im gonna ask my spirit guide to speak to yours and ask them to help you a bit more. Also I am sending you positive energy and strength.

Richie.

Last edited by Richie : 16-04-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 16-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Knower

Hi

I don't know if this will help but I had a mischievous spirit around me, nothing like you have experienced just intense tickling while awake, I spoke to a medium about this and she told me that it was a teenage boy who was just having fun and to comand it to go toward the light. I did think at the time it was maybe bad to 'command' but I did it anyway and the tickling left

Michelle xx
Old 19-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Silent_Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Hi

I don't know if this will help but I had a mischievous spirit around me, nothing like you have experienced just intense tickling while awake, I spoke to a medium about this and she told me that it was a teenage boy who was just having fun and to comand it to go toward the light. I did think at the time it was maybe bad to 'command' but I did it anyway and the tickling left

Michelle xx

Well, ill try thatone. Thanks for sharing!

Richie, i appreciate that, seriously i do
Old 21-04-2007, 02:24 PM
pebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wisp
Well, ill try thatone. Thanks for sharing!

Richie, i appreciate that, seriously i do
Negativity feeds negativity. So when you feel these presence, start giving thanks for the good things in life. Just go around your room and say all the things you are thankful for. also include your happiness, and health and sane mind.
Closed Thread