Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Master
Enjoy it!

I'm glad to say there's no cards on my wishlist :) I'm happy with what I got at the mo. Thank goodness, cos the danged things aren't cheap and when I got one on my mind ... I just got to have it or I go mental, hihi.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:11 AM
Master

Shadowscapes is on the way, I'm also interested in:

- Sun and Moon tarot (Vanessa Decort)
- Hidden Waters Tarot (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards...waters-tarot/), although I'm still trying to figure out if it'd work for me. I should see if there's an app.
- a Thoth deck (still finding one that speaks to me - I need the right kind of colours)
- and a Lenormand deck! (also still deciding on which one)
Old 31-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Anyone have this deck? It looks kinda' amazing. Thinking about it for this week, just for collections!

The Mary-el Tarot
Mary White

Also, Tarot of the Magical Forest I might buy this today! I wanted another Shadowscapes deck since I spilled a beverage on them, they are salvaged but would like a new deck however, they are SOLD OUT on amazon, doh!
Old 31-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Guide
You are too right, FairyCrystal, they are not cheap! I only have one as I'm still a newbie, but I really want the Mystical Cats Tarot (Mickie Mueller) or the Arthurian Tarot (Anna-Marie Ferguson) next, just fans of both things :p
Old 31-08-2016, 04:45 PM
55Degrees

@Clover
I have Mary-El tarot, I only use it for my personal readings though. The artwork is an acquired taste (you either love it or hate it) and very graphic. It's a really intuitive deck , very intense and very deep. Definitely not a deck for everyday readings but for digging deep. I love it.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:49 PM
55Degrees

@taurmel
Mystical Cats is a lovely deck (Sky Kitten is so cute). I have the app as my daughter is buying me the physical deck for Xmas, but it reads really nicely.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Master
I just pre-ordered the Oracle of the Oddities, 2nd Edition from Black and the Moon Tarot. The first edition was limited release and now out of print.

Old 31-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Master

I love love love my sacred geometry set. Rich and mystical.

What I have found is I have a very geometric brain, love lines and shapes and so these cards seem to unlock something in my psyche, and I think that is what different cards do, it's not a case of recommendations it is working out what makes your soul sing and then matching it with the cards. Cards which I think should resonate don't necessarily.

other things which are good for me are bright colours - osho zen - lovely strong colours. pastels - and my psyche switches off.
Old 31-08-2016, 09:55 PM
55Degrees

I'm waiting for Darkness of Light to be completed. It looks gorgeous but as yet there is no release date (patience is not my strong point)
Old 31-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@taurmel
Mystical Cats is a lovely deck (Sky Kitten is so cute). I have the app as my daughter is buying me the physical deck for Xmas, but it reads really nicely.

Had to check that out, Sky Kitten IS cute! Luckily the holidays are coming up quickly :)