Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-05-2020, 10:42 AM
Elfin

Support

I used to get the 5.30 am bus to work. Just myself and another lady.The bus shelter had a light inside so that on dark mornings it was illuminated and you could clearly see anyone stood inside. It was a winter morning and as I approached the shelter I could clearly see the other lady standing there. When I got there she looked puzzled and asked me " where did I go?" Of course I didn't know what she meant. She explained that as she approached the bus stop she could clearly see me standing within the shelter, but when she got there I had "vanished". I promised her I was never there. She said " oh well , either you have a twin, or it was a ghost!".... Bham. Lightbulb moment. Told her I have twin sister in spirit. She then went on to explain that she does see spirits but had never mentioned in case it freaked me out. Now I knew full well that my sister is always with me, so could not understand why she needed to get the message across that she was "there". I was soon to find out. Just 4 days later, my ex husband and father of my son's was told he was dying. Cancer. My boys were now going through the most difficult time of their lives, and I had to support all of them. I was so proud of the way they coped. They had to also organise their dad's funeral and carried him into church on mother's Day, which I found very moving as not only were these my son's, but their dad was re-united with his own mum. Just 2 months later they had to bury their Grandfather, their dad's dad. And I wanted to share this today as I thought it was appropriate as it is their Dad's birthday today. He would be 62. I am so proud of my boys with the way that they coped. And I could not have coped without the support of my sister. Thank You Elizabeth.
Old 18-05-2020, 11:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I used to get the 5.30 am bus to work. Just myself and another lady.The bus shelter had a light inside so that on dark mornings it was illuminated and you could clearly see anyone stood inside. It was a winter morning and as I approached the shelter I could clearly see the other lady standing there. When I got there she looked puzzled and asked me " where did I go?" Of course I didn't know what she meant. She explained that as she approached the bus stop she could clearly see me standing within the shelter, but when she got there I had "vanished". I promised her I was never there. She said " oh well , either you have a twin, or it was a ghost!".... Bham. Lightbulb moment. Told her I have twin sister in spirit. She then went on to explain that she does see spirits but had never mentioned in case it freaked me out. Now I knew full well that my sister is always with me, so could not understand why she needed to get the message across that she was "there". I was soon to find out. Just 4 days later, my ex husband and father of my son's was told he was dying. Cancer. My boys were now going through the most difficult time of their lives, and I had to support all of them. I was so proud of the way they coped. They had to also organise their dad's funeral and carried him into church on mother's Day, which I found very moving as not only were these my son's, but their dad was re-united with his own mum. Just 2 months later they had to bury their Grandfather, their dad's dad. And I wanted to share this today as I thought it was appropriate as it is their Dad's birthday today. He would be 62. I am so proud of my boys with the way that they coped. And I could not have coped without the support of my sister. Thank You Elizabeth.

Beautiful! It seems that when we are in distress, signs and wonders do appear, most of the time they pass by unnoticed, they are there but we don't see them. With few days before my classmate died, when I saw him for the last time, he was glowing in this white and golden light. This light was emanating from within him, even today, after 6 years, I still can remmeber it as if it happened yesterday. When I saw him for the last time, he was glowing in this golden light and I could not understand how it's possible, I even turned my face to see him once again, I was just passying by him.

He was such a good friend to me...
Old 18-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Elfin

Ah ThatMan... That too is beautiful. Reminds me of a little boy in school when I was 4. I took him under my wing. He was never well. He never spoke, as neither did I !!!! And he seemed to have no hair, and all I can remember is seeing blue veins on his head , and bless his little soul he always had thick green snot running down to his mouth ( sorry!)...but you see I didn't care about that, I wanted to kiss him regardless of all of that to show him that I loved him.
Old 18-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Master
Congratulations on passing the 1000th post Elfin - you bring love, light, knowledge and very often some humor to the forum, which is nice to see - and give comfort and help to so many people with difficult problems - well done.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Congratulations on passing the 1000th post Elfin - you bring love, light, knowledge and very often some humor to the forum, which is nice to see - and give comfort and help to so many people with difficult problems - well done.
Awww Thank you so much. That's so lovely of you. I don't really actually know what I bring to this forum, probably a massive headache I would think!!! I know I can at times be a nightmare, but do you know what?.... My heart is always in the right place .
Old 18-05-2020, 12:09 PM
Master
Lovely well written post by the way, and God bless you and your sister Elizabeth for being with you...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Lovely well written post by the way, and God bless you and your sister Elizabeth for being with you...
Thank You. That's really lovely .