Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Master

Almost caught in a trap

I've already wrote about this on another topic, but I feel that it deserves its on topic because this is very interesting.

I found myself at my aunt's flat, I know that something made me to decide that I have to go home, to my real house, right in the middle of the night. So I found myself walking the streets, all alone, the whole city seemed to be abandonated, but the street lights were on. So I managed to find the main road, I remember that I was on a bike and I was on my way home. Suddenly, on the right side of this road, I noticed this black cat, this was my black cat. This was not an ordinary cat, it was bigger than last time I met it ( I will tell about it later ), I took it with me and we now were once again on the road to my house.

I was very close to my house, when suddenly, I woke up ( not in real life ), I realised what is happening, at this moment, I saw these two "human beings", a woman and a man, the woman was dressed in white clothes but she had no angelic form, those were her clothes. At first, they had no idea that I can see them, they were drawing on the street that it's in front of my house, there, they were drawing symbols, these symbols had a purple color, I knew that they were working on a ritual. Suddenly, they noticed my presence and they tried to get me in their ritual "circle", at this moment, I decided to fly away, but I felt a pull towards that direction. I also noticed that around me there are white symbols, at one moment these symbols of mine almost connected with those purple symbols, but I was too strong and I manged to free myself. In that very moment, this woman in white appeared instantly in front of me and she said to me: We are working for our dark Lord Jesus Christ; then a moment later, I was fully awake.

Now, this black cat seems to appear every time I am in an extreme danger, last two times it appeared, some demonic mouses were eating me alive and it appeared from nowhere and it started to hunt these demonic mouses. This happened for two times and this black cat appeared both times. I could not understand what does it mean, but I now remember that some months ago I flew to a house, and at this place there was a little black kitty, this kitty was adorable and I took it in my arms, to be mine. When I did this, two ladies noticed me, they were the owners of that house. I think this black kitty is the black cat that comes to me when I am in extreme danger. It does not come always, only when something more than the "usual" stuff happens.

Now, I could not understand why that woman said what she said, I believe she did this to confuse me, I know for sure she was working for the dark forces.

Maybe there are some real people who want to mess with me or maybe there are some beings from another realm that want to mess with me, I don't know. Anyway, they can't confuse me, their mission failed.

I was not expecting this...
Old 11-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Elfin

Awww ThatMan.... Here you are again.. to amaze me. I think it has become apparent by now that that no dark entity can ever harm or even come near you. You are far more greater than any dark force. So never worry about that. Your little kitten is now a grown cat and one of your guides I would imagine. You saved the little kitten, and now he or she helps protect you.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Awww ThatMan.... Here you are again.. to amaze me. I think it has become apparent by now that that no dark entity can ever harm or even come near you. You are far more greater than any dark force. So never worry about that. Your little kitten is now a grown cat and one of your guides I would imagine. You saved the little kitten, and now he or she helps protect you.

They keep on trying.. I still have the image of that woman in my mind, I can see it clearly. It's not the first time they come to my house, I saw dozens upon dezons of these people walking the street around my house, they were dressed in white and black robes and they were carrying a "god" on their shoulders ( some of them ) but their god was dead, I was the only one who knew this, that their god is dead.

This is my opinion too. This black cat is some sort of a guide, to me it is more like a friend, the whole city was abandoned, deep blackness, only the street lights, and here I see, my black cat, coming to be with me on the journey to my house.

Thank you @Elfin for your response! To me this is in a way a good thing, I learn more about those who are after me, they failed so many times
Old 11-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
They keep on trying.. I still have the image of that woman in my mind, I can see it clearly. It's not the first time they come to my house, I saw dozens upon dezons of these people walking the street around my house, they were dressed in white and black robes and they were carrying a "god" on their shoulders ( some of them ) but their god was dead, I was the only one who knew this, that their god is dead.

This is my opinion too. This black cat is some sort of a guide, to me it is more like a friend, the whole city was abandoned, deep blackness, only the street lights, and here I see, my black cat, coming to be with me on the journey to my house.

Thank you @Elfin for your response! To me this is in a way a good thing, I learn more about those who are after me, they failed so many times
Hey... Just let them keep trying. They will get nowhere fast. The message is clear . Their God is dead. They want you for their God . Well tough...they cannot have you . You belong to only one God and I don't need to tell you that ...you know. Your black cat is their to protect you as you protected the cat. Nothing can harm you. You are destined for greater things.
Old 11-05-2020, 05:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hey... Just let them keep trying. They will get nowhere fast. The message is clear . Their God is dead. They want you for their God . Well tough...they cannot have you . You belong to only one God and I don't need to tell you that ...you know. Your black cat is their to protect you as you protected the cat. Nothing can harm you. You are destined for greater things.

You're right, as long as I stay on the path of Light and I plan to be on this path for the rest of my days, even when I stumble, I stil come to the Light, it is the only place I could really be.

Yes, their god is dead, they want me to follow their dead god, to become one of them, a slave, you know, all I could ever want, money, fame, all given to me, but I don't seek material things... they don't last forever, I want that which is eternal.

Thank you @Elfin, you have more trust in me that I have myself. I doubt myself a lot but then again I understand that this is no joke, this is real.

Yes, it is, I could never imagine that I will have such a companion, black cats are not that loved as the rest, in some cultures they are seen as signs of bad luck. I think that without this black cat, I would have not awaken to what was happening and I would have been trapped.

Thank you once again @Elfin! It's so reassuring to talk with someone who understands!!
Old 11-05-2020, 06:45 PM
ketzer

Or perhaps trying to get out of a trap??

Quote:
I've already wrote about this on another topic, but I feel that it deserves its on topic because this is very interesting.

I found myself at my aunt's flat, I know that something made me to decide that I have to go home, to my real house, right in the middle of the night. So I found myself walking the streets, all alone, the whole city seemed to be abandonated, but the street lights were on. So I managed to find the main road, I remember that I was on a bike and I was on my way home. Suddenly, on the right side of this road, I noticed this black cat, this was my black cat. This was not an ordinary cat, it was bigger than last time I met it ( I will tell about it later ), I took it with me and we now were once again on the road to my house.

I was very close to my house, when suddenly, I woke up ( not in real life ), I realised what is happening, at this moment, I saw these two "human beings", a woman and a man, the woman was dressed in white clothes but she had no angelic form, those were her clothes. At first, they had no idea that I can see them, they were drawing on the street that it's in front of my house, there, they were drawing symbols, these symbols had a purple color, I knew that they were working on a ritual. Suddenly, they noticed my presence and they tried to get me in their ritual "circle", at this moment, I decided to fly away, but I felt a pull towards that direction. I also noticed that around me there are white symbols, at one moment these symbols of mine almost connected with those purple symbols, but I was too strong and I manged to free myself. In that very moment, this woman in white appeared instantly in front of me and she said to me: We are working for our dark Lord Jesus Christ; then a moment later, I was fully awake.

Now, this black cat seems to appear every time I am in an extreme danger, last two times it appeared, some demonic mouses were eating me alive and it appeared from nowhere and it started to hunt these demonic mouses. This happened for two times and this black cat appeared both times. I could not understand what does it mean, but I now remember that some months ago I flew to a house, and at this place there was a little black kitty, this kitty was adorable and I took it in my arms, to be mine. When I did this, two ladies noticed me, they were the owners of that house. I think this black kitty is the black cat that comes to me when I am in extreme danger. It does not come always, only when something more than the "usual" stuff happens.

Now, I could not understand why that woman said what she said, I believe she did this to confuse me, I know for sure she was working for the dark forces.

Maybe there are some real people who want to mess with me or maybe there are some beings from another realm that want to mess with me, I don't know. Anyway, they can't confuse me, their mission failed.

So there is a black cat that is a good element of your dream, and people dressed in white who claim to be working for a dark lord, who they also call Jesus Christ, and also we have dozens of people dressed in either black or white and carrying around a dead God but don't know it.

MBG, your mind is subconsciously struggling to understand your faith and what you can believe in, how you can know it is true, and how you can avoid being deceived. Sometimes things that are commonly seen as dark or bad (black cats) turn to be good and want to help you. Sometimes things that symbolize purity and good (people dressed in white) turn out to serve dark forces and they are also deceptive because they call it serving Jesus Christ. Then there are all these black and white worshipers of a dead God who don't seem to know it and therefore keep holding it up anyway. It is not always easy to tell good from evil, things don't always come in black and white to let us know their true natures, and appearances can be deceptive. You also can't rely on those mainstream religions to get it right as many of them seem to be practicing a faith in a god that seems to you is dead, and is only being held up by them. Sounds like the subconscious you is struggling to make sense of some things and playing with the concepts in symbolic form in your dreams. Struggling to "wake up" and see things more clearly?
A good thing I thinks, but then I am a ketzer so there is that.
Good kitty, I would keep it around!

BTW: I am curious, what significant role has your aunt played in your life, in addition to just being your aunt?

Last edited by ketzer : 11-05-2020 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
So there is a black cat that is a good element of your dream, and people dressed in white who claim to be working for a dark lord, who they also call Jesus Christ, and also we have dozens of people dressed in either black or white and carrying around a dead God but don't know it.

MBG, your mind is subconsciously struggling to understand your faith and what you can believe in, how you can know it is true, and how you can avoid being deceived. Sometimes things that are commonly seen as dark or bad (black cats) turn to be good and want to help you. Sometimes things that symbolize purity and good (people dressed in white) turn out to serve dark forces and they are also deceptive because they call it serving Jesus Christ. Then there are all these black and white worshipers of a dead God who don't seem to know it and therefore keep holding it up anyway. It is not always easy to tell good from evil, things don't always come in black and white to let us know their true natures, and appearances can be deceptive. You also can't rely on those mainstream religions to get it right as many of them seem to be practicing a faith in a god that seems to you is dead, and is only being held up by them. Sounds like the subconscious you is struggling to make sense of some things and playing with the concepts in symbolic form in your dreams. Struggling to "wake up" and see things more clearly?

BTW: I am curious, what significant role has your aunt played in your life, in addition to just being your aunt?

This is a very good interpretation! Amazing, some of it, I understood by myself but you gave me a clearer picture, thank you!

Yes, I know that woman tried to confuse me by saying that she works Jesus Christ, because I was aware of their trap, this was like their final act of trying to induce me in error, by telling me those words, not nice!! Of course, she was in white, a symbol for purity but it was actually working for the dark forces. Even her hair was white, but I could sense from 1000 miles away that there's no light in her.

I would have not expected for a black cat to come and help me, this is like the fourth time it appeared, first time when I met it, it was a kitty, a little child, the second and third time it was a little bit bigger and a little bit more powerful ( it saved me from some mouses that were eating me alive ) now has grown up and it is a lot more powerful and bigger.

My aunt took care of me when I was just a child, I spent many years of my childhood at my aunt's flat but I never truly felt that I am at home so I always wanted to go back at my home. This is why I decided in the middle of the night to return back to my home, this is why I left the city in this dream of mine, which was not just a dream, I was lucid, but not fully lucid, then towards the end of it, I became fully lucid and instantly I rose up in air trying to get away from those two people.

Now, I do remember that I tried several times to leave this city, but something would not let me go too far, only when this black cat appeared, I was fully allowed to leave the city and go to my home. It's not the first time I am not allowed to leave a place, I had many out of body experiences where I tried to leave a certain place and every time I was sent back.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:

They thought God our Creator was just a human being. Our Creator has a blonde hair and green eyes(it should not be twinkling, because they just using mirrors to make their eyes,green). It was a ghost who they thought God who has a grey eyes and grey hair(because he was already old)
Old 12-05-2020, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer

Good post.........
Old 12-05-2020, 08:03 AM
Master
@thatman.
Maybe you have dark allies.It sucks when you don't know who's really on your side.