Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Master
Help me understand worldview about elementals

I was looking at a thread this morning that mentioned Doreen Virtue and her teachings about Earth Angels, Incarnated Elementals, etc. Incarnated elementals is not a subject I know anything about. But I remembered reading something said by the American musician Jerry Garcia... he said that bikers like the Hells Angels are "pure elementals". I wasn't sure what that assertion meant. And could he be right?

So then I did a Google search, and came upon this page:
http://spiritwingsblog.wordpress.com...ed-elementals/

From the above page (I've edited, but only to get at the points that seem pertinent to my question):

Most Incarnated Angels are codependents, while Elementals are the addicts. Elementals love to party; Angels love to rescue!

Elementals tend to have fiery, passionate personality styles, while Angels are patient and calm (at least they appear that way to others).

Sometimes Incarnated Elementals are unsure whether they might actually be from the realm of the Wise Ones. That’s because Elementals have ancient history and relationships with wizards, witches, and sorceresses.

Sounds like all this does make sense of Mr. Garcia's statement.

What can you tell me about incarnated elementals?
Old 13-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Master
Hi. My question has been on SF for a while with a fair number of views but no replies. I believe this is one of the right topic forums for the question. I'm beginning to wonder if people here feel that the idea of "incarnated elementals" is a peculiar one... possibly the concept is not accepted by a lot of people.

By the way, don't feel that I'm advocating the concept. I actually know nothing about the belief and was wondering if someone could throw some light on it, that's all.

Last edited by Tanemon : 13-08-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:13 PM
Gracey

Devas, elementals and nature spirits. Gracey

I did some research on the subject years ago and have had a few experiences. The above link has what info i found on them.

It is my understanding that all humans evolve from elemental's to angels and all in between.
Old 13-08-2014, 05:46 PM
Master
Thank you for saying that, Gracey (and for the link). Anyone else have something they'd like to add?
Old 13-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
What can you tell me about incarnated elementals?

Because the nature of the elemental kingdom is chaotic in nature it is very diverse, so there will be many things that cannot be generalized. They bring diversity to the world of humanity as they do not care so much about outer appearance. Living in a society that demonize their very existence and values conformity, many of them struggle and either hide their true nature behind a facade or literally are outcasts.

Ask me questions and I will try to answer the best I can.
Old 13-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Tsuga

I recently posted a similar question, but was met with no interest. The thread has since fizzled out.

I guess people believe what they choose to believe without the requirements of explanation.
And belief is the key - a very powerful tool when dealing with fairy and elemental incarnates.

t.
Old 13-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
I recently posted a similar question, but was met with no interest. The thread has since fizzled out.
Thanks, thistle. Could you post the link to the thread, such as it was... I'd like to take a look, even though you say it fizzled out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
I guess people believe what they choose to believe without the requirements of explanation.
And belief is the key - a very powerful tool when dealing with fairy and elemental incarnates.

t.
You mention that "belief is the key". Okay. What do you mean that it's the key?

In my spirituality, experience occurs - and only then might I begin to form a belief that incorporates that experience. But I am interested in whatever approach others may have.
Old 13-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Tsuga

From the thread, several down on the main list,
titled: Have you met a king or queen fairy ? SF LINK

I did want to talk more about the painting posted, as I said, there was no further interest so I let it lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon

You mention that "belief is the key". Okay. What do you mean that it's the key?

In my spirituality, experience occurs - and only then might I begin to form a belief that incorporates that experience. But I am interested in whatever approach others may have.

How can something beyond this reality exist without the power of belief ?
Probably to do with my upbringing, but speaking as an adult, seeing fairies is not something I can say without, as you say, incorporating experience.

One morning, not long after looking at the painting by Sophie Anderson, I experienced a massive rush at the crown of the head - I had understood what the butterflies meant.
The rush hadn't gifted me with seeing any fairies, or even butterflies, but I was intrigued to know if Sophie Anderson had; which would explain the cryptic use of a Fairy Crown.
The missing piece of the puzzle is then the belief that the painting is genuine. And that may take a little time to grow into.
If the painting is genuine, and I have my suspicions, then the next question will be: What is in the fairy purse ?

t.
Old 13-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
It is my understanding that all humans evolve from elemental's to angels and all in between.

Hehehe I have never heard that Angels is not something better, it is literally just something different. In a world ruled by angels to evolve would be just like you said, but by all means Earth is an elemental world; just look at Gaea she is elemental so why should her domain not be? The struggle of humanity is that they have been lead astray and wish themselves away from the world they are born into. It drains the world from light energies simply making it heavier. It is the struggle of incarnated elementals to bring the focus back to the beauty of the world they belong to.

When people speak of ascending to higher dimension they dismiss that the highest place you can ever be is in the present of the moment they exist within. The angelic world is no higher than Earth. Saying that Earth is a 3D world is simply not understanding how great a being Gaea is. It is only the mindset that is ever trapped in a dimensional expression, not the world itself.
Old 13-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Hehehe Angels is not something better, it is literally just something different.

I have always thought of Angels as the body of one man and one woman as one. With, or without, wings.

t.