Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Lightworker42

I have noticed a pattern

Well, I have told you guys that twin had come back after 2 months of silence. It was soooooooooooo great! Now he is running again. This makes the 4th or 5th time. This was the best connection since the original fall out 2 1/2 years ago. Each separation brings a deeper connection every single time. However, I have noticed a pattern. The closer we become, he gets sick. Once he went into the hospital and every since then right before he runs he seems to get sick. Maybe I should not be available when he tries to connect the next time. I don't like when he is sick and I don't like how it feels when he is gone. Maybe he feels guilty because I am still married? Who knows? Something is just telling me this is not good for him and I am the problem.
Old 16-04-2013, 07:35 PM
LadyImpreza1111

No. I don't think you are the problem. He might have some other underlying issue he is either not aware of, or chooses not to acknowledge.

I think it would be smart to not be available if he comes around just because of the fact that you are married. Honor your marriage first and foremost. I know how these soul connections work but he runs and then returns because you enable that kind of pattern as well but being there when he does.
Old 17-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
No. I don't think you are the problem. He might have some other underlying issue he is either not aware of, or chooses not to acknowledge.

I think it would be smart to not be available if he comes around just because of the fact that you are married. Honor your marriage first and foremost. I know how these soul connections work but he runs and then returns because you enable that kind of pattern as well but being there when he does.

I agree. I keep letting him back in. We work together though with a group and I see him once a week when he is not running. It's been 3 weeks now though.

About the married issue, my divorce will be final in about 8 weeks. However, you are right. We should break the personal part of our relationship and only be professional. Thanks for you insight!
Old 17-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Violets

Personally, 3 weeks isn't too bad. 2 months+ and you are definitely looking at a powerless runner. You could attempt to have a personal conversation with your twin, if you have not already had one with him.

I would only reccomend not returning if he is never there for you when you need him. or does not acknowledge you.