Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Free_Falling

Cosmic "Law"?

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, but definitely not new to astral projection. I have a slightly strange question for those of you who might know. I was projecting a couple of nights ago and I decided to search for my twin flame, since I have had no success in searching for him in the physical. So I went to this "meetingplace" and asked a woman if she knew where Sasha was (I named him after Sasha Pavlovic, because he's hot ;) ) And she gave me a very weird look and told me he was right behind me. I looked and he was!!! I was so overwhelmed and excited I grabbed him by the shirt and asked him, "Where have you been?" and he replied, "Right here." I asked him where he lives and he told me the same town as me! And the apartment complex my best friend used to live in!!! So we walked over and he wrote his address on a piece of paper, and if any of you have tried to read in the astral you understand me when I say it was all blurry. I could only make out a certain number and apartment b. It hit me that everything is supposed to happen on its on (fate and that mumbo jumbo ^_^), so I asked Sasha if it was wrong that I was taking his address like this, and he said, "I don't think it's against the rule." And at that moment I noticed that this being was watching us. He was dressed in grey robes and had a squidlike appearance. I got the impression that he was someone that had a high standing, and I immediately freaked out. Sasha begged me not to go back to the physical, but I felt like I had to and couldn't stop it. Now ever since I haven't been able to project, I want to to see him again, but I don't know if it's because I'm so anxious to visit him again, or because someone is trying to stop me D: And I want to know if anyone knows about any rule or law that it would be against, and if we did anything wrong! Thank you!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Alij

I can't say i can help but i am very intersted in learning more if you would like to message or something? I didn't know anything about rules or anything-can you explain a lil bit more as you've been to it AP!
Old 12-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Master
wow! that is amazing
Old 12-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Pugsley

i also wanna know more!!!
Old 13-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Rivendoah

I also would like to hear more about this... tell us if you are able to project again...
Old 14-05-2011, 12:39 AM
mattie

Relax & TRUST Self To Navigate The Journey

It is likely that you popped back into the physical when you had the reaction about the being in the grey robes w/ the squid-like appearance. This fear type reaction will drop one’s frequency too low to continue to communicate at that level.

If you had fear about non-human beings, have compassion for self about this as this can be a bit disconcerting at first. Being startled about this type of new experience is entirely natural. This grey robed being is likely a part of your spiritual team as you discerned that they were in high standing. Beings from the Universe can take many forms. It is likely that you are spiritually/energetically ready to delve into this territory as you remembered encountering this being. If you weren’t I doubt you would have recalled it. Don’t spend a second of time w/ any recriminations about having an OMG startled reaction about the being in the grey robe. As you become accustomed to exploring this type of new energetic territory & take it for a given that new & unfamiliar things of all types (beings, events, energy procedures) will be encountered being startled & anxious will be supplanted by being delightfully surprised & curious about what other new interesting discoveries await you.

When in unfamiliar & sometimes unsettling territory always remain grounded in the fact that you are an immortal soul whom no harm can come to even if the experience seems strange at the time from your current perspective.

I loved the comment of the woman about Sasha being right behind you. Of course, he as well as the other members of our extended energy field as well as spiritual team are always immediately accessible to us, but it is our responsibility to contact them, or tune into the frequency at which we can communicate w/ them. You may not have gotten a clear read on Sasha’s address as it is the highest level of learning for you to learn to connect w/ Sasha energetically rather than relying on meeting him in human form to do so.

Your being anxious will absolutely be a huge impediment for you about this. Trying too hard works against us in all energetic work. It’s hard to be laid back about it when we are sooooo curious about exploring new territory & eager to experience more, but just KNOW that it is there & accessible for you. We gain much more from fully relaxing into other dimensional experiences than trying to push it too hard. Accept as a given that Sasha & others are a part of your extended energy field & just open the energetic door for them & TRUST that they will visit! When we are busy chasing them it is often like trying to catch a mirage. The faster we run the more the mirage dissipates.

Suzan Carroll recently wrote up a interesting blog on suzanneliephd.com about TF relationships. She noted when we partner w/ TFs in real life that this can often be a very difficult relationship as our TF is there to challenge us as a learning process. She has other material on how TF is part of our 5D energies on her other site, multidimensions.com.

Don’t be concerned about doing things wrong. The right/wrong thing is largely a construct of ours, not of the Universe. When we are concerned about am I doing it wrong, this usually blocks us from getting it right. What we are doing wrong is second guessing self as well as putting out the damaging manifestation that we are getting it wrong. Just enjoy exploring, stay in contact w/ your spiritual team for guidance, & have fun w/ the journey & TRUST, TRUST, TRUST your self to navigate your journey. You will do just fine.
Old 15-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Residue

Could you please explain the meaning of the term "twin Flame" for me? I have not heard it in a spiritual sense... Appreciation is advance...
Old 15-05-2011, 09:32 AM
mattie

Twin Flame

Suzan Carroll's multidimensions.com describes TF as a fifth dimensional portion of our energy field. Carroll also calls TF our “Divine Complement”.

“Our Divine Complement, or Twin Flame, is the portion of our androgynous self that stays in the fifth dimension to serve as inspiration and guidance to its lower dimensional bodies. Since our Divine Complement has our exact same essence, it is our easiest portal into the fifth dimension. Even though our manifest body is one sex, we are constantly linked to our opposite polarity who is unmanifest in our fifth dimensional androgynous body. It is this link that urges us to seek the unity of true love.”

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...er_divine.html

More on the above site about TF. The site has a very good search engine.

In a recent blog Suzan Carroll provides more information about TFs & soul mates from the Arcturians. A soul mate is described as “... one with whom you have shared many physical incarnations.”

She states about TFs manifesting here, “That other component of your soul has likely, also, chosen to manifest as form. You all have an opportunity to have a Twin Flame marriage where you come together and marry your Twin Flame. This is not an easy marriage for that other person is here to teach you, and you must consistently confront yourself at all times within that marriage.” (My bolding.)

More on TFs in ‘Arcturian Lessons Chapter 3 Final’:
http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/

There has been a huge (over)emphasis on TFs. Our TF is just ONE part of our extended energy field, our entire being, albeit an important contact from our current perspective of individuality.