Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-08-2013, 01:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by white123
It is just bothering me 'cause this year I will turn 30 and I would like to be in a relationship.

I just turned 41 a few days ago, i've been single for all but 2 of those years and that was over a decade ago. I feel your pain.

Quote:
c'mon! I know SO MANY guys in my age whose lives can be described like this " wake up, go to job (they hate), go home, watch soccer or TV, have a beer, have a sex with a GF, go to sleep)..

They have NONE of my dreams and they have tried NOTHING to have a better life - still having GF and regular love/sex!

Agreed! It angers me off when people say you need to love yourself and have hobbies and stuff, when THESE people sure don't! They live miserable boring lives but STILL have someone!

Quote:
We need love, we need sex and we need it now! not as 50 years old! Every day our stamina, energy and taste is going down! NOW is the right time!

This is my thoughts exactly. At my age, this fear is quickly becoming a reality.

Quote:
And then I just got it! IT IS ALL ABOUT LOOKS!

If you are pretty - you are ALWAYS in relationship!

SO MANY pretty ladies with broken lives, drinking a lot, jobless, smoking, acting like a strippers BUT ALWAYS in relationships! Because there is always a men who want them. ALWAYS! And they are really thrash inside.. but nice body = relationship.

I've been told I am pretty by a lot of people, on a scale of 1-10 I think I can be like a 7 or 8 when I wear makeup and do my hair. But at my worst I'd say I'm a 3 or 4. Either way, STILL SINGLE. I dont think looks are going to guarantee you a mate though, you could have personality issues. With me I think i'm just not sexual enough for men. That's all they seem to want from me, like i'm not good enough to be someone's gf but i'm good enough to have sex with because I am 118 pounds and can look good why I try.

Quote:
And my last advice: don't ever tell the girl everything on the beginning - just go for fun! the girl must be the one which will be like "do you want something more serious"? and so on.. and not you! you are the men! you just wanna play! (officially) so let girl play her role (convince him to relationship) and you play your role (I wanna sex only) - you got me? ;)

I disagree strongly here...you are telling men to want sex only and women to beg men to be their boyfriends? Men HATE that! Men like women who act like they're not interested. And women (if they're like me) despise men who just wanna have sex.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 31-08-2013 at 05:19 PM.