Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Master
*hugs* Mac

There is more to Mediumship ( although I am not fond of titles)
Have to work now Sorry.
Mediumship can also go to past and future for example and home to light .. they are taught by spirit when awake and cannot be boxed in one caterogy. There is much more to it. Talk later if u wish xx

Love and Light .. I say my views with good intent *HUG*
Just gotta fly to work (LOL) in a car (hah ha! lol)
:) xx
Old 29-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Sira

Ok, I have always been the black sheep of my family for choosing my way. I might as well become the black sheep of this forum for presenting my view.

We are all interdimensional, multidimensional. The only thing between us and all of our powers is us. When we are ready (yes, there is a soul plan behind all our experiences) we become free from the game.
Even if we are still experiencing the game, we can use our intent to bring more into it. I see many people at this forum are wanting to do that. Then, just do it.
Make a clear statement of your intent, be it of astral travel, remembering past lives, regaining your power, becoming clair-everything, attaining higher awarenesses of yourself, whatever it is. Believe in it. Believe in your right to receive what you ask for. You are it, the power, the will, the intent, the result. Be it. Feel it. Believe in it. Become it.
There is nothing above or lower or beyond us. We are all that exists and all that does not exist.
Why is it so difficult to believe in ourselves and look for the answers at the outside? There is no outside. The outside is the illusion.
Believe in yourself. You are the change that you are looking for. You are the Star of this action movie called your life!!! No one else!!!

Last edited by Sira : 29-12-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 30-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Master
Starbuck - I attended an Edgar Cayce seminar once on developing the intuition and before the end of the day the entire class was able to pair up with another classmate and "read" them intuitively/psychically. In otherwords, we were trained within a day's time to be mediums somewhat. On the flipside, I would say 99% of the attendees were at the seminar because they already had psychic abilities to some degree. Our interest in the subject matter was why we were there. So I may have just debunked my own theory. :)

Blackraven
Old 30-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Serenity Bear

There is a reason why there is a difference between the psychics/intuitives and the mediums.

The first ofcourse is pretty obvious, the first read living people while the latter read the dead.

There is also a significant difference in the use of energy, to such an extent if you can see the energy you can tell if the person is using psychic abilities to get the information or mediumship.

I agree everyone has psychic and intuitive abilities, this is the instinct we are born with, as is the rest of the animal kingdom, and if listened to properly can be vast in its helpfulness in all areas of life.

You can do a very full reading from using the psychic abilities about the persons past and present, and their potential future. You would not be able to communicate with the dead as to do that it needs a shift in your energy field to do so. You use the energy in a different way, in a different direction.

There may also be a difference in what people percieve mediumship to be in different countries. Many 'in' words come fresh from America, while the rest of us in Europe call it something totally different. Ofcouse, many of the ancient words such as Chakra originate in the areas around Eqypt, while the term Aura only came into play in the 1960s it was called the Energy Field before that time.
Old 30-12-2010, 09:23 AM
mac

to each contributor in this thread

As a contributor to this discussion thread would you mind sharing what 'medium' or 'mediumship' means to you?

Just a few sentences and purely on a personal level - I'm interested in how it is for each individual. There is no right or wrong, only what you feel.

Last edited by mac : 30-12-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 30-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Master
Hi Guys

Mediumship to my understanding from movies and books and handed down knowledge is where people could contact dead . My Great grandmother I think had the room sort of effect happening with all the gadgets .. She was either considered a loon or brilliant. Further back in history was great great grandma.. Romanian Gyspy who could see past present future .. deceased ..warnings ..My mum sees colors guides and things that she wishes not to share .. so old ways were in that area I guess?
Is that what you mean Mac?
The modern ways I would use the word Medium .. is a mediator. a channel for light to translate to the healing of another soul.. be it under whatever Title.
I must admit I really dislike being asked if I am a medium by people .. I am a woman who is Simply doing her best .. and I work hard in a normal job and share anything I have when I get a pull from the boss (GOD). Oh and I hide behind the color purple .. Gabriel ( said out of respect for Gabriel).. I am only a empty vessel when required and that is my soul journey.

Am I making sense or rambling .. sorry washed a lot of floors today. Exhausted!
Big money in talking to deceased " mmmmm" I still argue that point ...should open thread should a person pay for anothers spiritual gift>
For me the answer is "NO"
its a gift from light.. not mine to own

*HUGS ****
Hope I am not right off track ...in where u guys are up too talking and I dont offended any-one.
Im knackered! ( I like that word .. its funny).lol sorry

:) xoxox
Old 30-12-2010, 10:16 AM
mayancalendar

I think it is a gift just like singing or dancing is a gift. But then, just as those not born with the gift can learn singing and dancing, you can learn or develop spiritual attributes too. But I don't think one can be as perfect as the one born with the gift.
Old 30-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Master
Hi Mayancalendar

Maybe the gifts are shared as to experience spirit one needs balance on this plane as well .. So maybe some are meant to see and others not to keep all in balance. Maybe? Just thoughts I am thinking since your post.
Therefore both the medium and non medium are mediums as each serves eachs growth in some area.
Arrrrrrrrrr I am doing my head in now big lol
:)
Old 30-12-2010, 12:07 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
As a contributor to this discussion thread would you mind sharing what you understand 'medium' or 'mediumship' means to you?

Just a few sentences and purely on a personal level - I'm interested in how it is for each individual. There is no right or wrong, just what you feel.

when i do "what i do", i sit down with the sitter and i focus on them, then they make a "phone call" to who they would like to talk to. I start receiving images of places or people, all based on feelings that are given to me. Sometimes the people are very strong and able to convey strong messages and have full conversations with me which I then pass on, others not so much. Just a little of what I understand of being a medium.......I talk to dead people. I also find it interesting that suicides will not look at me during a reading. Does anyone else have that happen? I can get their pain and memories but no face.
Old 30-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Master
Hi Earthprowler

I get suicides, people that have been murdered etc and they look at me.
Sometimes their faces are presented inside my mind .. sometimes I see them externally .. it varies ..Sometimes I feel them move in me .. sort of a tad like movie Ghost ! Except it feels like thousands of tingly bubbles and a breeze. I am aware when guides are talking .. its like I take a back seat in my mind while spirit communicates ..I work this way as I am strict on working only under protection of white light.

love and light
:)