Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Knower

The Key to Letting Go!

Hello everyone! I don't come to this board often but it seems many are suffering from the TF experience, some for years. Many cant get over the fact that their TF is not with them at this time. Some seem to believe that there are no TF Unions which is false. I have a list of TF's in Union just from googling...and of course they are all involved in some type of spiritual mission which is what this relationshhip is all about. Whining, crying, moaning, complaining, checking social media will not bring your TF back. This is a relationship totally out of your control. Relax, do your work, breathe, meditate, read, and live your life. Surrender to the process and let go!!!

The key to letting go and releasing the pain of missing your TF is to completely live in the moment. Every time you are in pain, you are either ruminating on the past or anxious about whether or not he/she is coming back. Live in the Now and unless he/she is with you, he doesn't exist in the present moment. This is true surrender and a fast track to ascension. Stop the unnecessary mind chatter and live in the Now. Your whole life will change for the better. I have zero drama in my life!! Source did not send our twins to us to make us miserable. Your TF came to wake you up. Trust the process and let your twin lead you back to oneness with the ONE mind. Ascension is NOT possible with TWO minds running the show. Ascension is dropping all baggage of duality and moving into oneness.

If you need help, there are plenty of books available on mindfulness and I personally recommend "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. There is a free PDF copy currently available online.

Let go of what you can't control...live in freedom!!
Old 06-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Badcopyinc

I’ve recommended that book countless times and most don’t take the time to actually read it. I realized a little bit ago trying to lead anyone away from their own suffering defeats the purpose of their suffering. It’s like going to a guru for salvation when salvation is something everyone is born with but taught they don’t have. How do show someone themselves? Bless those that skillfully direct others to themselves.

If anyone would like this book PM me and I will send you power of now and a new earth.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Master
YES! Nice :)

It really is all about awakening. Not about the relationship. Some end up reuniting and forming a relationship, some find others who are a closer and better match. Yes, "twin flames" come into your life to wake you up.

But it is YOUR choice if you take that opportunity.... and what a blessed opportunity it is.

To get to meet yourself in another, only to realize, there was never an other. <3
Old 11-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Newbie ;)

"Ascension is dropping all baggage of duality and moving into oneness."

I love this perception. I do believe it's about becoming one mentally, spiritually, perfectly in alignment. Although I do not believe it must happen physically or not necessarily in this lifetime. You just must awaken one another to get into your mission, whatever it must be, and honestly, just be happy.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Experiencer

Love them as is, hideous warts and all.

To me the baggage is what makes us all uniquely different.

I don't expect myself to change for anyone, why expect the same . . .

Good stuff guys!

Last edited by T.L.M. : 11-04-2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Guide

it is best to forget all about twin flames.. Whats to be read out there is not truthful about what it actually is. Ascenscion.. that too seems to be just a pipe dream too and taking a good hard look at worldwide events.. doesnt seem to be helping much if at all. No silly relationship is going to save the world. Do twin flames know how to revert radiation from places like fukushima daiichi? Absolutely not.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Experiencer
Haha, when we heal as a group, of course Forged! Why you so pessimistic as if you don't feel the energies soaring through your veins. You are not normal, quit pretending! Anyday now - a lot of people are gonna sprout wings and do some crazy spiritual stuff, why do you think your DNA is accelerating/speeding up?
Old 12-04-2018, 01:32 AM
badcopyink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
it is best to forget all about twin flames.. Whats to be read out there is not truthful about what it actually is. Ascenscion.. that too seems to be just a pipe dream too and taking a good hard look at worldwide events.. doesnt seem to be helping much if at all. No silly relationship is going to save the world. Do twin flames know how to revert radiation from places like fukushima daiichi? Absolutely not.

If you broke both hands today could you fix anyone’s car?
No, you first need to heal your hands before you can begin to repair anything.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:54 AM
Pathfinder

I've been thinking about this lately. I've told myself I'm letting go of her...but not in the conventional sense though. I'm letting go of any expectation or label in relation to how I feel.

Obviously moping and pining doesn't accomplish anything...those feelings generally indicate ego is dictating your emotions. Which could imply a desire to control the outcome of the situation. However, if you try to force yourself to feel anything that what you do at the present moment is still grounded in ego and need for control as well.

I don't expect myself to let go what I feel. That said, I don't pass up an opportunity to heal from my emotions...even those based from my ego wounds so those feelings leave me naturally.

I agree that the term "twin flame" is overrated, outdated, and is essentially redundant. Latching onto it is unhealthy and dangerous. The concept is greatly misconstrued. That said, I feel like these soul connections do exist, but they quickly lose potency when there is an expectation of romance or formation of a committed relationship exists. In fact, I killed my previous relationship because I had those expectations.

Now, feeling love for my "twin flame" is all I need. I don't expect anything from her. I don't care if she ever talks to me again really. I'm loving her for the sake of love itself.
Old 13-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Weirdly, I was just thinking about that today, just before logging in, whether there is a higher purpose out of this connection, or is it just another conception along this concept, that is a part of this belief system. Maybe we can't change the world, because this power belongs to government, if realistically thinking, we do live in a material, pragmatic world, which is ruled by money. But perhaps we can change the awareness and its extension of small groups of people and it does make a difference. Most importantly - it makes a difference on a long run, as collective consciousness is constantly evolving.

I remember getting angry just recently at every video that was recommended to me about readings and all, even though I knew it was because I watched them, but I was just angry at them showing up. I was angry about a lot of stuff, including my other soul for them being "wrong", doing not what they "supposed to" be doing... And now I just feel like something has changed, there is no anger, just peace, reconciliation, I'm getting into caring about my well being firstly. These could be signs of those shifts that are happening right now on the collective. There are many more signs that are happening outside myself.

So yeah, we need to start unconditionally love ourselves and them too. Care about them, but detach. Be there if needed, but don't stalk every other minute. Do your thing, try to figure out what is your mission by just simply doing what you always wanted. This is the key of letting go, in my opinion.