Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 20-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Seeker

entity attached to me

I just had reiki last week and she said there was a mans soul attached to my body that was taking energy from me. She asked him to leave and said he did. Ever since then I feel weak and unmotivated. IS this normal?
Old 20-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Master
Hi,

Attachments tend to make one feel tired as they drain the energy out of us. It's very possible that the entity returned since you're still feeling low energy.

What you can do is start raising your vibrations via your chakras. By keeping your chakras healthy and balanced means that attachments will leave as your frequency becomes higher which brings it out of alignment with low frequency entities. Reiki can certainly help.

If you still feel you need reiki then I suggest you do a youtube search for Lourdes. She has lots of videos for healing many health and energy issues. I tried some of them and they have worked for me. Best part is, it's free.

Blessings to you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 20-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngje847
I just had reiki last week and she said there was a mans soul attached to my body that was taking energy from me. She asked him to leave and said he did. Ever since then I feel weak and unmotivated. IS this normal?

Consider that you may be getting thick, or emotionally drained.

We create thought forms with our thoughts. We give them "life" and energy. If you believe, or are afraid, that an entity is attached to you, then you create it. To get rid of it you have to change your thoughts and beliefs. Any change both in physical and non-physical starts with a change in thought.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator
youngje847

Sometimes it's not while we are actually under stress that we crash, it's after the stress has been removed. Sometimes people get sick when they have a high pressure job, and then take a holiday. They get unwell during the holiday!

If there was an energy attachment, you might have no idea what that took out of you energy-wise. It may take a little while to re-balance and come back to yourself.

Treat yourself well. Get good rest, at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Eat well, healthy food. Get outside for walks in healthy natural places. Maybe spend some time with friends. If you like water, go swimming. If you like mountains, or forests, ask friends if they'd like to do a camping trip or something. Or do things that naturally raise your energy into a happier mood, whatever they may be.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the great responses everyone!!
Old 26-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Ascender
I simply no longer consider any of this as potentially real.I have communicated with too many spirits. *All this fear mongering is from Hollywood,really, You are NOT that IMPORTANT to the spirit world. They get nothing out of running around trying to create apparitions to scare you and such. I've never had any evidence of any kind of attachment, it's basically a Hollywood drama a fake psychic believes and is perpetuating to sensitive people! So sad. And that Amatyville Horror show was admitted to be a Made Up Story Many years after wards just to write a good book and make money out of. The house was just fine. The people who lived in it and owned it aftewards were JUST fine.
Old 27-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Master
Just because the blind man has touched the ear of an elephant, doesn't mean he understand the elephant.

To youngje, at this point in time you have no attachment, at least non that is not meant to be there.
Old 31-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Guide

there are instructions attached to the energy on you. the author of this instructions dislike something about you and are taking advantage of something about you that fee emotions or something you do or don't do. so figure out the malcontent associated with how this energy makes you feel. control your emotions and thoughts the best you can. avoid the wretchedness associated with your reactions, which encourage the energy to react negatively. you'll overrun the instructions and they'll be thrown out. control how you feel about people, which is usually the main point of the instructions, and you can throw out almost any instructions.