Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Smile To DeSitter or not to DeSitter, That is the Question

Dustin, sorry for slow reply, Ive been preoccupied.

1} something { occupied space } does not come from nothing { non-occupied space } if your "unmanifest" is non-occupied space, or metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept, then we will not agree on the above,

2} our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse, eternally exists in some form ergo it eternally has a dynamically changing and flucutating shape,

3} one-ness exists only has connectedness despite entanglment --aka spooky-action-at-at-distance--- whichs is presumed not to have a connection,
...3a} spirit-3, metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) if not also spirit-4, metaphysical-4, dark energy )( connection, however, there exists two kinds of cosmic horizon.

......3b} the event horizon surface of a black hole and if two celestrial objects ---ex two local universes in a multi-verse scnearios-- that are going away from each other at speeds beyond that of EMRadiation. Gravity is believed, if not experimentally confirmed to operate at speeds same as EMRadiation, ergo if gravity is limited that speed, then those two objects are said to be isolated{ not connected } to each other,

4} Ive been watching some Leonard Susskind videos last month or so. Leonard who is inspired the construction design of LIGO, and his fortay is based in string theory. That indirectly shows graviational space contraction-expansion

Later below Susskind mentions the most cited paper in all of physics, AsD/CFT and this was his focus in the last video of his I watched.

This next starts with info from wiki article

...."Einstein's general theory of relativity places space and time on equal footing, so that one considers the geometry of a unified spacetime instead of considering space and time separately.

The cases of spacetime of constant curvature are;
1} de Sitter space (positive),
2} Minkowski space (zero), and,
3} anti-de Sitter space (negative).

....As such, they are exact solutions of Einstein's field equations for an empty universe with a positive, zero, or negative cosmological constant, respectively.

Anti-de Sitter space generalises to any number{ n or N } of space dimensions. In higher dimensions, ---4 or more spatial dimensions-- it is best known for its role in the AdS/CFT correspondence, ---i.e. Anti-de-Sitter/Conformal Field Theories---
which suggests that it is possible to describe a force in quantum mechanics (like electromagnetism, the weak force or the strong force) in a certain number of dimensions (for example four) with a string theory where the strings{ of string theory } exist in an anti-de Sitter space, with one additional dimension.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdS/CFT_correspondence

Above is link to photos of AdS.CFT that Leoard Susklind and string theory that is a big fan of. Also in the above link if we scroll to Generalizations: 3 Dimensional Gravity i.e. 2 + 1} Topological Gravity

We find a more simple verions that do not require string theory or M-brane theory.

What Ive learned recently watching some Suskinds vidieos is that when they state 'perturbed' that is to say the system under consideration has been flicked with our finger , so to say, that an action causes perturbations across the whole system under consideration.

Also what I see in AdS/Conformal Field Theory is that is the consideration of 3D tube. At this point I would remind the reader of my own explorations resulat with all particles being composed of tubes, with one exception perhaps being graviton { <|> } and darkion{ <|> }.

The other thing about AdS/CFT is its symmetry and scaling -- see Escher drawing in link above--.

My approach was to break the symmetry of four lines/levels by inside-outing of the two inside-lines moved to outside and then using Fullers belief system that lines{ vectors } do not extend infinity and may even close back in on theirselves to form a great circle.

Ergo quasi-1dimensional great circle line becomes a 3-dimension tube of ergo a great torus.

Why 4 in Wiki article above under catagory of "Apllications to Quantum Field Theory'.

4 * Pi * k is one of many physics formulae that use #4.

Each of my four lines/levels = a hyphenated great circle ergo a quasi-broken great circle.

The cubo-octahedron is defined by four great circles or as great hexagonal planes spherical or not.

The sum of the area of those four great planes is equal to the sum of the area of the cubo-octahedron being defined. Thank you Archimedes.

Is the above related to my break in the the symmetry by inside-outing? Maybe but any perturbing/pertubations of my inside-outed four lines/levels is whole other thing.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 23-08-2018, 01:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Dustin, sorry for slow reply, Ive been preoccupied.

all good thanks do what you got to :)
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 23-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish Volumetric Diagonal /

1} something { occupied space }
..............= integerity

nothing { non-occupied space }
.........= lack of integrity

2} our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse, eternally exists in some form ergo it eternally has a dynamically changing and fluctuating shape,

http://www.gregegan.net/SCHILD/SCHILD.html

...3a} spirit-3, metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) if not also spirit-4, metaphysical-4, dark energy )( connection, however, there exists two kinds of cosmic horizon.

This following utube is not directly related but so cool. Be sure to listen to background sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sAqQhxxszw

( ) = positive geodesic

)( = negative geodesic

___ = flat

with one exception perhaps being graviton { <|> } and darkion{ <|> }.

I.e. the static Euclidean geometry via smallest quantum particles as triangular dipyramids i.e. 6 surface triangles, 5 vertexes, 9 chords. See L1297 in this following link for the curved version called a Pod.

http://www.blackcatphotoproducts.com/Lehman1-A4.pdf

3Dimensions XYZ are aka cartesain coordinate system. See three lines emanating from one corner of a cube.

The 4th Dimension is the volumetric diagonal from the same corner and is at 45 degrees to XY and Z. It is a volumetric diagonal because it goes through the volumetric center of a cube if all lines of cube were considerated ergo a volumetric diagonal is not a surface diagonal.

IN Mickio Kakus Hyperspace book he shows this as XYZ being abc and d{volumetric diagonal /} is the 4th dimension.

a..........d

|......../

|..../

|/_____b

So all hyper D's are within 3D. Curled in a 3D ball see following link.

..... "To answer this criticism, many physicists believe (but cannot yet prove) that the universe at the instant of the Big Bang was in fact fully 10 dimensional. Only after the instant of creation did 6 of the 10 dimensions “curled up” into a ball too tiny to observe. In a real sense, this theory is really a theory of creation, when the full power of 10 dimensional space-time was manifest"......

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 30-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
ya that was a really cool video, is it related to how your particals function, being the same turus shape?

This weekend I'll try to properly respond to eveything you send me.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 04-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
1} something { occupied space } does not come from nothing { non-occupied space } if your "unmanifest" is non-occupied space, or metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept, then we will not agree on the above,

agreed, unmanifest does not come from nothingness.

Quote:
2} our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse, eternally exists in some form ergo it eternally has a dynamically changing and flucutating shape,

somewhat agreed. If I where to term the thoughts in my model in a similar way that you do ("U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's) so that this information well be more relateable then I would say that within the thoughts of my model I would say that: “universe” in the thoughts of my model does not eternally exists though its potential for coming into existence and going out of it does however it does when in existence dynamically change and fluctuate in shape; “Uni-v-erse” in the thoughts of my model does eternally exist and does dynamically change and fluctuate in shape; “"U"niverse” in the thoughts of my model eternally exists and potentially (uncertain of the thought) does not dynamically change or fluctuate in shape.

To address a different thought I do not feel as if I actually understand you intent on dividing the word “Uni-v-erse” into three connected parts. In my model there is a concept of similarity which I wonder if at all it is related. The word AUM in Eastern religion has significance at a number of scales of expression but to the point of this paragraph I well talk to its most grand scale which is that it is a word for God which refers to Gods three states. Now I must state that I have not much studied Eastern religion so if I get anything wrong hopefully someone on the forum well correct me; the word AUM I have read about a bit. “A” in the word is used to refer to the state of being awake, “M” the state of being asleep, and “U” is the illusion, Maya, the point in existence in which our “universe” occupies.

So my question is in your model is “v” a product of “Uni” and “erse” interacting?
Also my question is in your model is our “universe” created in the space of “v”?

Quote:
3} one-ness exists only has connectedness despite entanglment --aka spooky-action-at-at-distance--- whichs is presumed not to have a connection,

Excepted.

Quote:

......3b} the event horizon surface of a black hole and if two celestrial objects ---ex two local universes in a multi-verse scnearios-- that are going away from each other at speeds beyond that of EMRadiation. Gravity is believed, if not experimentally confirmed to operate at speeds same as EMRadiation, ergo if gravity is limited that speed, then those two objects are said to be isolated{ not connected } to each other,

It is an interesting problem to try to resolve. Something I would like to learn more about in relation to entanglement and one-ness is symmetry.

Quote:
4} I’ve been watching some Leonard Susskind videos last month or so. Leonard who is inspired the construction design of LIGO, and his fortay is based in string theory. That indirectly shows gravitational space contraction-expansion

Later below Susskind mentions the most cited paper in all of physics, AsD/CFT and this was his focus in the last video of his I watched.

This next starts with info from wiki article

...."Einstein's general theory of relativity places space and time on equal footing, so that one considers the geometry of a unified spacetime instead of considering space and time separately.

....As such, they are exact solutions of Einstein's field equations for an empty universe with a positive, zero, or negative cosmological constant, respectively.

If I had the internet this would all be so much easier to work through; I had thought that I had downloaded enough pages to give a proper response but apparently I did not. All of this information you sent sounds fascinating and I can't wait to really get into it.

The concepts which I need to familiarize myself with are: the significance of constant curvature in relation to spacetime; and I really need to dive into the last quoted sentence above, there is much to it which I need to explore; such as, what is an empty universe and why is it important, and what does it mean for the cosmological constant to be positive, zero, or negative. Much to work on thanks for the interesting topics which I well explore.

Another thing I need to explore is that Einstein dealt with three spacial dimensions and one of time; other people have considered instead stating the same thing as three dimensions of time (xyz) and three dimensions of space (xyz).

Quote:
Anti-de Sitter space generalises to any number{ n or N } of space dimensions. In higher dimensions, ---4 or more spatial dimensions-- it is best known for its role in the AdS/CFT correspondence, ---i.e. Anti-de-Sitter/Conformal Field Theories---
which suggests that it is possible to describe a force in quantum mechanics (like electromagnetism, the weak force or the strong force) in a certain number of dimensions (for example four) with a string theory where the strings{ of string theory } exist in an anti-de Sitter space, with one additional dimension.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdS/CFT_correspondence

The wiki link was very interesting to read through; there is much to it for me to continue to look into. A section of the read from the link that I really like was this: “Examples of the correspondence[edit]
Following Maldacena's insight in 1997, theorists have discovered many different realizations of the AdS/CFT correspondence. These relate various conformal field theories to compactifications of string theory and M-theory in various numbers of dimensions. The theories involved are generally not viable models of the real world, but they have certain features, such as their particle content or high degree of symmetry, which make them useful for solving problems in quantum field theory and quantum gravity.[24]
The most famous example of the AdS/CFT correspondence states that type IIB string theory on the product space A d S 5 × S 5 {\displaystyle AdS_{5}\times S^{5}} is equivalent to N = 4 supersymmetric Yang–Mills theory on the four-dimensional boundary.[25] In this example, the spacetime on which the gravitational theory lives is effectively five-dimensional (hence the notation A d S 5 {\displaystyle AdS_{5}} ), and there are five additional compact dimensions (encoded by the S 5 {\displaystyle S^{5}} factor). In the real world, spacetime is four-dimensional, at least macroscopically, so this version of the correspondence does not provide a realistic model of gravity. Likewise, the dual theory is not a viable model of any real-world system as it assumes a large amount of supersymmetry. Nevertheless, as explained below, this boundary theory shares some features in common with quantum chromodynamics, the fundamental theory of the strong force. It describes particles similar to the gluons of quantum chromodynamics together with certain fermions.[7] As a result, it has found applications in nuclear physics, particularly in the study of the quark–gluon plasma.[26]
Another realization of the correspondence states that M-theory on A d S 7 × S 4 {\displaystyle AdS_{7}\times S^{4}} is equivalent to the so-called (2,0)-theory in six dimensions.[27] In this example, the spacetime of the gravitational theory is effectively seven-dimensional. The existence of the (2,0)-theory that appears on one side of the duality is predicted by the classification of superconformal field theories. It is still poorly understood because it is a quantum mechanical theory without a classical limit.[28] Despite the inherent difficulty in studying this theory, it is considered to be an interesting object for a variety of reasons, both physical and mathematical.[29]
Yet another realization of the correspondence states that M-theory on A d S 4 × S 7 {\displaystyle AdS_{4}\times S^{7}} is equivalent to the ABJM superconformal field theory in three dimensions.[30] Here the gravitational theory has four noncompact dimensions, so this version of the correspondence provides a somewhat more realistic description of gravity.[31]”

Quote:
What Ive learned recently watching some Suskinds vidieos is that when they state 'perturbed' that is to say the system under consideration has been flicked with our finger , so to say, that an action causes perturbations across the whole system under consideration.

so are you saying that they have come up with a way to resolve the issues you brought up about one-ness?

Quote:
Ergo quasi-1dimensional great circle line becomes a 3-dimension tube of ergo a great torus.

this great torus created through breaking symmetry through inside-outing is it related to your reasoning in writing “Uni-v-erse” in the way that you do? If it is it may relate to a similar but different thing in my model. The shape however which would define the thing of my model is something I have not yet come to be able to imagine though I do understand how it functions; in my model its shape is quiet paradoxical, so much so that directions of creation and ends as well as source of creation becomes quiet difficult to imagine when only considering its paradoxical shape.

….well I was driving down the road, trying to think if I could come to imagine what the shape of it all in my model would be; a possibility came to mind. So as I've previously described my model says that the universe is a dualistic creation of a single thing expressed in two opposite ways at the same time which interact to cause the Big Bang which produces the third version of the same thing which is a compromise of the two, somewhat. So to define the shape imagine a “V” shape. The left point of the “V” shape we well call point “a” which is the first version of the singular thing; the right point of the “V” shape we well call point “b” which is the second version of the single thing; and the bottom point of the “V” shape is where they interact to form the third version of the singular thing, this point we well call point “c”. Next the Big Rip is the version of the Big Bang I favor so at point “c” the Big Bang happens, the universe expands and creates a second “V” shape upside down and connected to the first “V” shape; with the thought of the Big Rip and of the thoughts in my model of the versions of the single thing trying to separate themselves back out what then happens to the shape is the upside down “V” shape in response to dark energy is fanning out, opening up wherein in what I had mentioned this “fanning” should continue to bend until the “V” shapes are connected. So the space so far is described to be similar to the torus shape except that in my model there in no donut hole in the middle. From this point is where it now becomes difficult for me to imagine the actuality of the shape in my model because in my model though point “a” and “b” create point “c” in creating point “c” point “a” and “b” still exist and still express the ability to interact with point “c” in a different sort of way. So the shape of it all in my model would be like a torus shape wherein there is a “X” shape to the middle instead of a “) (” shape and also like a hypercube different points in the shape would be able to interact in some sort of what across shorter routes of travel than following the described structure of the shape.

Any idea if the shape I just described has a name?

I guess a simpler way to talk about the shape of it all in my model is to say that it is a torus-like shape which has a higher dimension attached to its overall structure which allows for connection between linear and nonlinear points in spacetime. An addition to the complication is that I consider the thought that within all of eternity the torus-like shape may not be the only one ever formed of it all in linear spacetime.
[b]
Old 04-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Postive and Negative Curvature and Sine-wave resultants

Uni-V-erse is specific to my Cosmic Outline trinity and trinity subset.

Uni is blue and IVe for years associated with gravity, Gravity unifies all as one. Uni = one

V is red for sine-wave patterned reality ergo physical/reality. /\/\/ that has two primary kinds of particles fermions and bosons and at the most basic level stem from the inversions v^ from peak of outer positive ( ) and inner negative )( curvature of torus.

See the four line/levels. The two inside as body of torus define basis for the sine-wave of reality. /\/\/

erse is dark energy )( that I show as diametrically opposite to gravity ( ).