Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 07-04-2021, 08:15 PM
AbodhiSky

i think nature spirits are real. not sure about the others
Old 24-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Experiencer

Our beliefs color our world.

If what you believe in is nature spirits, then what you experience will be nature spirits.
Old 28-07-2021, 02:59 AM
Ghaleon

When i think of strange creatures The Mothman seen in Point Pleasant Virginia from 1966-67 comes to mind. Besides that in Atlantis which was the entire planet when En.ki as Neptune/Poseidon openly ruled, he and his team of genetic scientist created alot of strange monsters and creatures such as minotaurs, centaurs, cyclops and various giants that they used for slave labor, transportation or war. At some point he left the planet and let these creatures evolve on their own. Big mistake!! This is was a very strange time to be on Earth with all these erratic beings mostly the giants roaming around killing and preying on humans. This was "part" of the reason for the decision to let/have the Flood wipe everything out. The old Atlantis (Tiamaat/Earth) perished in The Deluge (13,000 years ago)
Old 01-08-2021, 10:59 PM
Ascender

I think a lot of these so-called cryptids probably have a logical and natural answer, like the chupacabra is probably a poor wild dog with mange so bad it has no fur on its body, and the West Virginia Moth Man was probably a Harpy Eagle. People like to collect exotic animals and neighbors have absolutely no clue until it escapes. Harpy eagles are bizarre-looking birds and are quite big. From a distance and in the dark I can see someone mistaking it for a monster. And as for Bigfoot, man that one is strange. You'd think that after all these years someone would have gotten a close up picture of one if they existed. I'm thinking that a lot of sightings at a distance that aren't out right hoaxes are probably bears just walking up right. They do that. There was a youtube video of a black bear that lived near a subdivision that was filmed routinely walking upright taking a stroll down the street, into people's yards, checking out their garbage cans and then disappearing into the woods still walking upright.
Old 23-03-2022, 08:21 AM
Master
I think some stories are true, but some others may be exaggerated or distorted

However, I do think (and have envisioned) that there is still the veiled element when it comes to the ocean (the biggest mystery in this universe) - and it wouldn't surprise me if there are many other unknown strange creatures when it comes to the ocean