Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 10-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
What is good for cancer prevention? Herbs,food diet etc..

Cancer prevention........it's the best time to start doing something about cancer, before you actually get it. This applies to all human diseases. Do something now. Before you get it.

What can you do for cancer prevention? Keep your body's immune system up, reduce inflammation in body tissues, the best you can. The key words......"the best you can ". How? Here is what I do, and, so far, it's been working for me.

I really don't eat right ( verly little fresh fruits and vegetables ), so, I supplement.

Spirulina, moringa leaf powder, turmeric, diatomaceous earth (FOOD GRADE ONLY, very important!), cinnamon, honey, flax seed oil, psyllium husks, bentonite clay. coconut oil, oregano oil ( the strong kind ) ( for sweetening ) multi vitamin/mineral tablet, vit E, vit C.

With the above, I boost my immune system, reduce inflammation of body tissues, and detox my body.

Could I do more? Yes, I could, but, that's where it get's into things I really don't want to do. Does this work for me? So far, it has been. Cancer, knee and hip replacements, osteoporosis, shingles, all run in the family. I don't have any of it. I rarely catch a cold or the flu.

To sum it up, whatever you do, do something you can tolerate. Don't make it like you are going to a job you hate.

Last edited by rodan : 10-04-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
What is good for cancer prevention? Herbs,food diet etc..
You should avoid smoking and alcohol in order to stop the process of developing cancer cells. When we are born we have such cells in our bodies anyway. The immune system has to be perfect in order to not let these cells to develop and spread
Old 15-05-2018, 06:13 AM
Newbie ;)

I am suffering from lymphoma, it is almost 3 months now since I found out about this. It's a kind of cancer that begins in infection-fighting cells of the immune system. I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this greenmed.io/blog/almost-25-percent-cancer-patients-seattle-using-cannabis that it really help others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for 11 months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Guide

chemical free foods
Old 20-08-2018, 05:56 AM
Lepus

Hello

I've read B17 and CBD Oil (Canabis) could help regress and prevent cancer without the use of any synthetic drugs. Here are some testimonies that support vitamin B17 as a natural cure for cancer.

Lepus
Old 03-11-2018, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes you are correct Gem, I tried all the nonsense that everyone recommended, I am a vegetarian, I don't smoke or drink and guess what happened, I got cancer.

hello dear.. vegetarian is a broad term and doesn't necessarily mean it's healthy, it just means not eating animals which is a good start toward health because dead animal meat is obviously unhealthy. their baby products (dairy and eggs) are also unhealthy.

the main matter when it comes to cancer and health, is acidification or acidosis. and that must be detoxified and the body fed the fuel it really needs. which is mainly fruit, berries, melon, and some tender young leafy green vegetables. some vegetables like cucumber are also considered fruits and good to eat, though the nightshade fruits tomatoes and peppers can be tricky and cause issues, so if you are real sick try staying away from them if you don't mind. if you do eat them sometimes it can be okay but try not to do it constantly.

Fruits are the most nourishing and detoxifying, regenerative, highest vibrating foods. and the food man is designed to eat. there are charts and facts out there comparing our anatomy and physiology to other species and as most know we are closest to primates and they are primarily frugivores too. Our stomachs, intestines, teeth, digestive juices, body structure, organs, etc. all support eating mainly fruit. It is the most healing and will help clear and revitalize your body and mind and spirit of course.

Herbs and other natural remedies besides diet are greatly helpful. There are so many so look into it or follow your intuition. There is a Dr. Robert Morse who also has ready-made formulas available and he has youtube videos sharing hundreds of videos of wonderful information. He is not into them but I personally also love essential oils for healing and wellbeing, they can make a big difference. I am here and will gladly share more if you're interested but hopefully what I've said has resonated for you and you will find the best ways to healing because you deserve it and it can be easy and available for you. I did make a post about fruits and more information regarding this in the Healing section of the forum.