Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 AM
Pegasus

"The Keeper of the Light"

Has anyone heard this phrase, or know what "The Keeper of the Light" may be? Or what it might refer to....

...or ANYthing.....?

A good friend of mine received this in a meditation and didn't really understand it, asked me... I am clueless! Although I do feel it may refer to something of a Healing nature.....?

Thank you
Old 05-06-2012, 03:35 AM
silver_moon

where did you hear " keeper of light"? I have been trying to figure out who the "children of light" are....
Old 05-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Pegasus

Hi Silver Moon, a friend of mine was meditating and saw a lady in her meditation and asked her what she was doing and the lady replied "I am the Keeper of the Light..." My friend is very savvy and knowledgable, but didn't understand what it meant... Obviously I have tried internet research but most of the info seems to refer to a computer game!

Any hints or ideas would be great! My friend rarely 'does' internet use...

x
Old 05-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Master

That sounds awesome that she got a vision of a "keeper of light". Don't know who or what that is, but I am a "Beacon of Light" and "Radiant with Light" (which just simply means I am sharing solor light and allowing it to go through me and out into the Universe around me).

I feel you can channel whomever you want. I channeled time once. That was interesting.

If you haven't heard of Sanaya Roman, she channels Orin, who is a Being of Light. I have read only a few of Orin's books, and have never reached the end of one of them yet, which is curious for me since I am a reader who usually can finish a book in a day or so, but I find with books by non-physical beings, it doesn't work that way for me. There is so much love in them. Anyway, "Soul Love" is my favorite Orin book so far, and the message starts with our souls all live in the soul plane, and Orin guides you to meet your soul on the soul plane. The Solar Light is a major theme in his books. Their website is Orindaben dot com and if you go to Orin's Meditation Room there are free meditations that you can listen to that are between 3 - 5 minutes long, and they are free to download. There is one, solar light transmissions, that my husband loves. He has it downloaded on his ipod and takes it outside with him and goes in the backyard and listens and it helps him connect with his guide.

I love Orin's messages. I don't know if this has anything to do with the "keeper of light", but just thought I'd add my 2 cents.

Light.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:07 AM
silver_moon

I've been doing much research, Pegasus. Perhaps you and I can discuss and I can show you what I found?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Sangress

Well, if you figure out exactly what that particular reference to "light" is then, logically whoever your friend channeled could be someone who keeps this "light" in exitence, or allows it to continue being "the light" or simply holds this specific "light" within them...

Obviously the name is a title of some sort, an explanation...so I suppose just looking into it peice be peace could make it clearer.

Or your friend could just ask this mysterious woman/spirit to be a little less vague in her explanations. heh.

Off topic, But might be worth something....

I'm known as "Keeper of the Will" in some places (out of body) but few actually understand (or are capable of understanding) what that means since its a non-physical title, so I just dont use the title often as a result since its so damn hard to explain. Might be the same situation for whoever this stranger is.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Pegasus

Wow!! Thank you very much for your input on this - it's very exciting!!

I will tell my friend about this when she returns from her holiday

Maybe you would be kind enough to pm me, silver moon? I love your name, by the way...

x x
Old 06-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Quagmire

I just followed my intuition and here is a link: Hera
Old 07-06-2012, 07:17 AM
res

I was known as "keeper of the goals" but i havent played soccer for quite some time.

I would think that a keeper is someone that knowledge is entrusted to. Maybe this reference is to a person that holds secrets to the magic of the light more than likely in a healing or life supporting sense.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Master

I just read the thread, "something coming/changing" and one of the responses mentions the "keeper of the light." interesting, you might check it out.

Light.