Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Master
MINDPOWER I wish you would start a thread about this.
When I get down, it is exactly because of this.
Sometimes I can't handle being of the disposable sex. It hurts to see and it's happening younger and younger that girls are stepping up to be used and discarded.

It really is effecting compatibility between the sexes. I won't add anything to what you said but you should know it helps to hear a man say it.

I was thrown away as a kid so am perticularly sensitive the the message the world puts out constantly reinforcing I'm disposible.

Thanks for countering the voice of the world.
You will never know how that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER

To work as a team and get out of this fallen state (And we have come thus far), i still believe that its a man's role to lead women out of this dimension that is blatantly not endeared to them (The symbolism everywhere). The feminine energy in my opinion, i have always viewed it as something of higher plane! it is not very dense, where as masculine energy is dense! and that is why it dominates within the illusion of the physical. And of course a woman's greatest strength for me (Within the physical) is to inspire, inspire men to become better and work with them (And that's the teamwork right there)...ultimately that's a relationship!

Women are the biggest influence in this world (Well i think you already know this). Men don't go to war for a laugh, ultimately its to win a woman at the end! no matter how much we don't want to not admit this.

And the easiest way to destroy a family or society is to destroy the compatibility between men and women. You can even see this in america within the black community, they are completely and utterly stuffed! and make no doubt about it! that was engineered! and it did not take lethal force.

Attack on Gender.

So with this attack on gender! which evolves the emasculation of men, and just in general making women a sexual commodity from a early and early age (I have a massive issue with young girls being taught about anal sex, oral sex and just in general borderline sexual perversion being thrown in their faces! when they should be developing naturally) all this is doing is inspiring us men to do ONE thing, and keep women in one place! and trust me that's what will happen (Because that's the world we are in RIGHT NOW! if you are a commodity then forget equal rights). And they are also now being told that they can chose their gender, at impressionable age! its just dangerous...........I can only be honest.

It's basically just messing up compatibility between both genders. And its this reason why all those ancient civilizations fell! might be the reason why also this civilization will fall also, if people continue to not be very wise.

Sense of self.

For me us human's have forgotten are true sense of self, you have people quoting animals to try and figure out how to act! we have people quoting civilizations that fell dramatically! some cultures and races more than others have been subjected to oppression and predictive programming in order to keep them from knowing true knowledge of themselves. But if there is one group of people who subject to this more than anybody! its women! and that is quite simply because it is feminine energy which ultimately is going to dilute the density we are in (But we have to do it the right way).

Transgenders/Gays....7 etheric bodies

so YES! fair-play some kids are born gay, some kids are being wanting to be women! when they are in a man's body. No big deal! they are not bad, and they don't deserved to be discriminated against. Remember we are in a fallen in this dimension, its not walt Disney land! we have things we have to work with and overcome. We have 7 etheric bodies, in this current dimension we are only really aware of the PHYSICAL body which is the lowest! and most primitive from (We are deliberately diverted away from trying to learn about are true nature) . So obviously its theoretically possible that somebody who is gay or transgender! one of their other bodies might not be MALE or Female, but because we can only deal with the physical body at this moment in time! some people have a very short perception, and don't really take these things into consideration.

Oh and like i stated in my previous post, more people coming out gay is just because of the vibration change! the truth is coming out, which can be good and bad.

Note: I won't really be posting anymore in this thread, as i think its getting quite serious. And in general i just want to play about these days on here.
Old 29-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
MINDPOWER I wish you would start a thread about this.
When I get down, it is exactly because of this.
Sometimes I can't handle being of the disposable sex. It hurts to see and it's happening younger and younger that girls are stepping up to be used and discarded.

It really is effecting compatibility between the sexes. I won't add anything to what you said but you should know it helps to hear a man say it.

I was thrown away as a kid so am perticularly sensitive the the message the world puts out constantly reinforcing I'm disposible.

Thanks for countering the voice of the world.
You will never know how that helps.

The Glow in the whole greater scheme of things (Outside of the physical realm) you are not disposable, the female body is biological of more importance and spirituality like I have just stated the feminine energy is not a dense energy, it is ultimately the energy that will lift us out of this density! (It is of a higher plane). Also all these entities going after women, I think it is because of what I have just stated! Plus you are an open vessel sexually, the receivers. So yes to a certain extent within this (Limiting physical realm) you still need protecting…….as cringe worthy as that sounds hahah. I don’t go around speaking to all women like this, I could not careless about some! to be honest.

So this is not me being all submissive, because make no doubt about! Within this density it’s a man’s world, it’s my world!

We can function better within it, because we are of a dense nature!. But once the illusion of the physical is diluted, and we are more aware of all of our 7 enteric bodies! And maybe we are in another dimension, the then game changes! And you as a woman will then understand the true nature of yourself! And the same for us men (And all the gays and transgender), as I have kind of touched upon before! Maybe one of their bodies is of another gender.

So like I have forcefully stated, we need to do it the right way. And this attack on gender (Some of this sexual perversion going on), the emasculation of men, and the continuing mind hacking and sexual commoditising of women at a younger age! This is not going to help us! Mother Nature intended for a man and woman to be together, design donates function! And we should both compliment each other, the female is the inspiration and the man is protector! And then we lead each other to a better place!

(But where its gone wrong is that this compatibility is always being destroyed somewhere, like I have just pointed out! Historically at the end of every single epoch there is attack on gender, and an uprising of things that are not really conducive! Let’s be real! Go and look up how the Ancient Greeks where acting out near the end of their demise)….

But of course real women also protect men aswell, but for me personally I don’t think we are going to improve if we don’t work together. I have given you examples of how cultures and societies can and have been destroyed, and the easiest way to do it! Without lethal force is to destroy the compatibility between men and women! Destroy that unit. And in some ways in society mainstream media, and within the new age spirituality this is exactly what is happening

I understand that allot of immensely feminine women, just kind of want to accept and forgive and love everything. This is the great thing about feminine women (Beautiful), but it’s also one of the reasons why in this warzone of deception down here! The same thing that will lift us up, can be our demise (All these innocent/forgiving attitudes) ! That is why upon subjects like this, I will be aggressive and forceful! watch yourself, it's a tricky world out there.

But listen The Glow, don’t worry about it! haha you are not disposable!

Note: Also lets not make a thread about it, because to be honest the subject pee's me off! enough has been said here.
Old 29-08-2015, 02:54 AM
Master
Thank you so much.

:) I print screened your post.
I will just reread it as needed. Which seems to be quite often. :)
Old 29-08-2015, 05:45 AM
Octy

I thought the first two pages of this thread was great, then at some point it went south.

I cannot make a connection between sexuality and spirituality, however I can see that love making (the physical act) is also to some degree, on a spiritual level. As for gender, I don't see there being space for it to have an impact. In other words, love is love.
Old 29-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
The Glow in the whole greater scheme of things (Outside of the physical realm) you are not disposable, the female body is biological of more importance and spirituality like I have just stated the feminine energy is not a dense energy, it is ultimately the energy that will lift us out of this density! (It is of a higher plane). Also all these entities going after women, I think it is because of what I have just stated! Plus you are an open vessel sexually, the receivers. So yes to a certain extent within this (Limiting physical realm) you still need protecting…….as cringe worthy as that sounds hahah. I don’t go around speaking to all women like this, I could not careless about some! to be honest.

So this is not me being all submissive, because make no doubt about! Within this density it’s a man’s world, it’s my world!

We can function better within it, because we are of a dense nature!. But once the illusion of the physical is diluted, and we are more aware of all of our 7 enteric bodies! And maybe we are in another dimension, the then game changes! And you as a woman will then understand the true nature of yourself! And the same for us men (And all the gays and transgender), as I have kind of touched upon before! Maybe one of their bodies is of another gender.

So like I have forcefully stated, we need to do it the right way. And this attack on gender (Some of this sexual perversion going on), the emasculation of men, and the continuing mind hacking and sexual commoditising of women at a younger age! This is not going to help us! Mother Nature intended for a man and woman to be together, design donates function! And we should both compliment each other, the female is the inspiration and the man is protector! And then we lead each other to a better place!

(But where its gone wrong is that this compatibility is always being destroyed somewhere, like I have just pointed out! Historically at the end of every single epoch there is attack on gender, and an uprising of things that are not really conducive! Let’s be real! Go and look up how the Ancient Greeks where acting out near the end of their demise)….

But of course real women also protect men aswell, but for me personally I don’t think we are going to improve if we don’t work together. I have given you examples of how cultures and societies can and have been destroyed, and the easiest way to do it! Without lethal force is to destroy the compatibility between men and women! Destroy that unit. And in some ways in society mainstream media, and within the new age spirituality this is exactly what is happening

I understand that allot of immensely feminine women, just kind of want to accept and forgive and love everything. This is the great thing about feminine women (Beautiful), but it’s also one of the reasons why in this warzone of deception down here! The same thing that will lift us up, can be our demise (All these innocent/forgiving attitudes) ! That is why upon subjects like this, I will be aggressive and forceful! watch yourself, it's a tricky world out there.

But listen The Glow, don’t worry about it! haha you are not disposable!

Note: Also lets not make a thread about it, because to be honest the subject pee's me off! enough has been said here.

I understand a critique of the binary gender paradigm, but I don't understand a critique thereof which continues that same paradigm.
Old 29-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octy
I thought the first two pages of this thread was great, then at some point it went south.

I cannot make a connection between sexuality and spirituality, however I can see that love making (the physical act) is also to some degree, on a spiritual level. As for gender, I don't see there being space for it to have an impact. In other words, love is love.

Indeed, love is that experienced and nothing more, and the attachment of gendered and sexually oriented notions in regards to lesser or more-so spiritual or loving is purely speculative; however I think the topic is biased toward paranormal allusions, so there seems little point mentioning the evolution of gendered norms since time immemorial, and unfurling the mythical origins that still pervade the gender symbolic today, and the nature of perversion and sexual orientation with respect to that.
Old 29-08-2015, 11:29 AM
lifensoul

Ahh. Fascinating thread. I am very well aware the glow is waiting for the slightest oppurtunity to pounce at me, but...cannot not make the obvious obvious.

The thread is fascinating because its obvious it has nothing to do with male and female genitalia or sex or the level of spiritual progress in those who are dismally lost and caught up in the genitalia, orifices to be used for sexual intercourse (paradox of it), actually strike off sexual intercourse and scribe making funnof creation or fun in the name of and at the cost of the bond, almost divine, which was originally meant to be related to sexual intercourse and the relationship that ensues, the emotions that thrive and the life that forms from such an bond and union and relationship formed from it...and the life that this all nurtures and nourishes into giving the world another healthy wise human who can carry on the function forwards...essentially sharing and spreading the essence and truth of humanity with the entire word through the self and the union, allowing for healing of the self, all involved and the rest of humanity itself.

I can bet that the glow is not alone in this particular path of spiritual journey.

The next lines have, in reality, no place for genitalia related stuff or sexual preferences, but been dragged in just like it seems to happen reality.

This thread has all to do with the fact that a woman finds her man not being man enough in the context that he cannot stand up to her expectations, his promises and cannot be man enough to make her feel protected, empowered, valued - both as a human being and as a female in a mutual co dependant relationship with a male, supported, so on and so forth, psychologically and in real life. So much that she is pretty much desperate to get it from strangers and to hang on to it with her life. ( as also gathered from the discussion in another thread in this same section which was deleted in its entirity between the glow and mindpower).

So the woman wakes up one morning and finally acknowledges and decides that she is not going to hurt herself with her high (or even ordinary) expectations not being satisfied, thereby necessitating the lowering down of such expectations.

So she decides that she could easily do away with the man 'represented by his genitals', who has failed in aspects of psychological and emotional nurturing aspects of a relationship, deciding that a woman in her bed 'represnting her life' could have done instead if him.

She is very well aware of her own story but as its obviously (as is any of our own stories on any path which come along to help us learn a spiritual lesson and to guide us in the right direction) covered in layers of pain, years of displeasure, unmet (non sexual) desires, hopes, ambitions, dreams and so on and so forth, she decides its all about the genitals, in the negative. Also helps in preventing her stoop in her own eyes that she might not 'love' someone for just 'what they are' together with all their weaknesses and strengths. so trumps her own subconscious with something more solidly confusing, just in case, by claiming, as in the OP 'realisation' that its everything is perfect, its just the genitalia which dont matter, so homosexuality must be the way forward. As this theory helps her avoid and force her own internal conflicts to sleep, giving an illusion of peace and feeling content, she adds the spiritual development label to it. To feel even better, she identifies herself with others on the same train, some there voluntarily, some encouraged to get there due to falling prey to the wrong hands during times of emotional and psychological turmoil. The confusion of the self is sufficient to prevent needing to address the real issues for as long as desired, a life, or perhaps even life times.

Feel free to replace the gender of the reader with the woman here and the opposite for the man (could be any female during the tender formative years, who has had an impact). Actually any influential male in the formative years of a female.

On top of it comes the other insult to the essence of genders, which is the fun aspect, combined with social irresponsibility and peer pressure (levendb's post is the best example).

Add to it those who are genuinely caught up in the wrong bodies, but obviously, this doesnt apply to the 'man of the man-man relationship, might only rarely apply if all the rest of the psychological and developmental factors have been accounted for, and if there is a real affect on the genitals and the hormones etc too).

But obviously, and i agree with mindpower here, its all just a political game...creating human slaves who are so caight up in the basics that their gender nor the genitals can serve the true purpose of creation, except for wasting it in fun and adding layers which will never allow the causative wounds to heal.

The only link to this whole homosexual game and spirituality is the individual growth, healing and spiritual progress that is meant to occur, the lesson that it is meant to bring, the purpose of choising such a life before birth (if thats indeed how it happens)...the only purpose of such discussions as triggered in this thread, is to fail it all ...to create excuses to failnit all, keep the reincarnations/incarnations going.. Keep the human slaves in abundance of supply, who can be moulded as per any evil entity's desire, given the weakened emotional, psychological, physical state that ensues from one knowing deep in themselves that they are not growing as an individual spiritually, or healing, for which they were born to do.

Any questions or disgusting challenges, please feel free to put yourselves through it.

And the glow, i havent broken the rule you placed in the OP either. I have only made an obvious observation of the information you provided yourself. I do understand the obvious has not been obvious to you because you made an extensive effort for it to not be obvious, but it definitely has nothing to do with me babe. The same for any other homosexual on here. God! one has to take so many precautions just to bring the most obvious to the table. What an upside down world you have allowed this earth to become.

Love is love. It has nothing much to do with genitals or sexual relationship. I bet most of us here love our male & female friends, mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, a stranger on the road...and i hope its all not related to sex...urgghhh...eekk....just the possibility...and i hope that the love is real love and not just the taken for granted word,in terms of what is given and not necessarily received (*), with no feeling or meaning attached to it. If one hasnt been able to experience such love from the opposite gender which fulfils its purpise in the life of the individual and doesnt mandate sexual relationship...then tgis whole homosexual thing is to learn just this lesson...minus just what the 'role' this whole 'homosexual love' is being forced into play both in the society and shamefully, in spiritual development too.

* (an adult who can decide on steering their life into which ever direction they want with their choices and thereby the direction and speed of their spiritual progress, i beleive they have a ability to chose to degine their own behavipurs as they wish, irrespective if what has gone on, if anyone doesnt, then it just means they did rather focus on sorting out the issues which prevent it from being so instead of wasting their time and effort on that which has already been clearly defined for them already by their creator and by their own prelife choices!)

Last edited by lifensoul : 29-08-2015 at 04:25 PM.
Old 29-08-2015, 06:32 PM
lifensoul

I thought spiritual progress and development is about uniting the energies of both genders ultimately, either within the one self if one is strong enough, or within two individuals of opposing genders - by raising above the lust, purposeless sex and the variations of it...raising above those desires.

But it seems this too, as most else, is twisted into fiercely claiming right to homosexualiaty and stopping there, being stuck there, by claiming to have now done so due to rasing above the genders - represented by and the preference for genitals for whatever reasons in the world as opposed to the 'energies' of the genders.

Twisted because by doing so one actually create excuses to remain stuck in the sexual and genitalia aspect of sex...while also deceiving oneself that he/she is progressing in the right spiritual direction by taking that position...unless ofcourse, they work through it and raise above it, which is pretty much made next to impossible except in exceptional circumstances, given that the individual now believes, albiet falsely, to already being there.

Must have been like any other life problem that we claim, come to help us learn our life lessons which we desire to and pkan to before birth. But complicated by investments by people and their agendas which dont necessarily have any particular individuals well being at heart, except their own, preying on the emotionally and psychologically vulnerable, as is already happening with encouragement and propaganda of just general sexual disinhibition...aimed at making the fabric of the society weaker, an individual weaker and derail possibilities and attempts of spiritual development.
Old 29-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
So I've been pondering and I hope haters will stay out of this thread because I would love a dialogue.

I see more and more where lines in sexuality are blurred. There is more homosexuality is common and more visible, and bisexuality seems more and more common, and people are at least opening their eyes and hearts.

I myself am hetero but awoke from a dream and realized if you love a soul... well souls don't have genitles. so since I am physically affectionate..... it would be in the relm of possibilities.
if my husband woke up with different parts I'd miss those man parts lol but id still want to be physically together.

So long way round I'm thinking there must be a real shift occurring.

So far my thought are three things....

1. Were that many people repressing their feelings for the same sex, is it the same percentage we just didn't know?

2. Some animals can change sex to aid reproduction when there are only males or only females, could our collective population have taken it a step further and said we are way to secure and need to reduce reproductive rates so the increase in no reproductive couplings?

3. Many cultures(indigenous) believe in some form of "2 spirited" people. Meaning 2 sexes, or I guess in spiritual terms balanced masculine/feminine, they were/are regarded as more spiritual and are/were shamen and medicine people.

So I wonder to myself sometimes with the population evolving spirituaity if there isn't just more people born with the balance masculine/feminin hence less strict heterosexuals.

Throwing it out there....

1. Mistaking a psychological issue as something sexual. Trying to sedate the issue through sexuality, a materialistic addictive coping method that produces negativity and destroys you in the long run. The media capitalizes off sexuality, so you're pretty much doing them a favor if you want to sensationalize lust. Doesn't matter if you're "straight" or "gay" or both, makes no difference. There's a lot going on in this world.It's a total trap. They brainwash people into thinking so narrow.

2. Sounds like a common case of public dissonance using the hermaphrodite archetype as an excuse. I've actually had a similar conversation about this yesterday. There had to be a reason why sexuality was being brought up so often in my conversation. Synchronicity

3. I don't believe in sexual identity, I believe it's made to entrap people, and become a slave to their impulses or actions. It's an unhealthy coping method. It's what people do to cope with psychological issues that they do not acknowledge or want to fix.Things like drugs, senseless extravagance, alcoholism, abuse, etc...those are "escapes"...that keep you stuck or BEHIND in evolution. A loop, and being passive about these loops is a trap to keep you stuck within it. Even a way of thinking can be a loop that holds you back from progressing spiritually.
Old 29-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
3. I don't believe in sexual identity, I believe it's made to entrap people, and become a slave to their impulses or actions. It's an unhealthy coping method. It's what people do to cope with psychological issues that they do not acknowledge or want to fix.Things like drugs, senseless extravagance, alcoholism, abuse, etc...those are "escapes"...that keep you stuck or BEHIND in evolution. A loop, and being passive about these loops is a trap to keep you stuck within it. Even a way of thinking can be a loop that holds you back from progressing spiritually.

This deserved repeating.