Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Guide
New way of being.

I am having an amazing time so far this year. I am just wondering if anyone is feeling really good. I had amazing experiences in my being which is wonderful. There are certain practices which I have been engaging in. I shan't explain in to much depth. But it is all about the the way that I create myself and how relate to that which I create.

I have learnt about a spiral. You consciously set an idea in motion. You can meditate and think about things which you would like to experience. It may be a physical experience, or an emotional one. Or simple for a change to occur in your being. Be aware that changes in your being, i.e internal experiences are just as valid as external ones.

I meditated and then after the meditation I sat by keyboard. I connected with God, felt his presence. The presence of God may even be a inkling of a feeling, yet this inkling may be enough for, enough that he is there.

Then invite him. I imagined a golden light to surround me. Then I invited God within this golden light. I felt it right to name God. It is all about getting to communicate with your inner being, and then through the inner being you are able to access the higher self. The higher self gives you what you need in the moment. Indeed, for the higher self the moment is all that is. It felt right to name God. I did this because by naming I am defining, and definition is the first stage of creation. You see God is a creation. Everything is a creation. I am not saying that God does not exist if I do not create him, yet in a way I am. In other words, God says to me "I am that which you say I am." This was an enigma to me at first then I began to realise that how we experience God is down to us as individuals. God of course exists independent of me. I can not experience God unless I accept in my being that the possibility that God exists. This is the first stage of creation. Then I define God in my inner being and that it is the second stage of creation. Then I believe that God is, this an internal experience. I am experiencing my creation in my inner being. So this why I gave God a name. In so doing I was defining and thus creating God.

This is an exert from my communications with God.

01/01/2013

Only one minute past too. I have not been dating these pages, of this new section. I am unsure of something. Do I set up these books as they are. Or do I use these communication as the foundation of a new book. A new book which is written for a specific audience. I feel that the answer is that I have to begin another book, a book which is specifically written for the general population. Beginning at the beginning. Beginning with you.

Feeling is the language of the soul. You say?

I do say it.

Then let it be so.

Is it so? Is this what reality is? Is the language of the soul: feeling?

You tell me.

I Believe it is?

Then what you believe is –– becomes.

Something is or it isn't. Something is so or it isn't so. Merely because I believe something to be doesn't make it be or not be. So if I believe that something isn't then it isn't? What if I believe that you are not real? Then do you become not real?

If you do not believe in me then I am not there in your existence. You will not experience me.

Yet surely there are people in the world that do not believe in you. Yet they experience you. They experience you through nature, through all of your creations. So surely they cannot not experience you.

How do you know that that which you experience as nature is from me? Might what you call nature be a creation of another being?

Are you saying that nature is not your creation?

I am saying that what you call nature is not my direct creation. I am saying that another intelligence created nature.

Ok, this is taking us in another direction. It is intriguing but I do wish to have my first question answered.

I am answering your first question.

So whatever I believe becomes?

No. Whatever you believe –– is, whatever your conception of something is –– is. The creation happens instantaneously. Yet it does take time to manifest in your experience. Whenever something is experienced in your reality it has first been created, or co––created instantly within your being. When thoughts, ideas, philosophies are shared they are more powerful, they are magnified and manifested in the physical reality more quickly (in relation to that which does not manifest quickly –– which is to say, in relation to the mind or minds that perceive a manifested thing in relation to another manifested thing that had been manifested previously.)

Humans create a thing in their being, and then forget they created it and then are surprised when it manifests. If it is judged to be a favourable manifestation they either accepted it blindly and call themselves lucky or blessed. If it is unfavourable they blame someone else or me. It is the case that every manifestation has been created directly by the self (however the creative power that is in every sentient being has been put there by me. So, in point of reference and fact, there is nothing that has been created which has not been created without me. I am the creative source behind everything,)Yet others also are "in on the act". There are vast sentient beings creating and sharing huge civilisations and even universes. Your universe was created by a being that was not I. Yet the universe that was created by this being, was created himself by another being. I love to share in the creation process. The little creative processes, and the great ones. I am the prime cause. I am the one at the centre.

Every reality is preceded by another reality... on and on. Yet the ultimate truth is. You are all able, and all do, in every moment, create and recreate who you are. Yet yours is a shared reality and is sustained by everyone that believes in it.

So continue to create, and let your creation be a conscious creation. If you do not consciously create then you will create subconsciously, or even unconsciously. However those terms are created states yet nevertheless real because they are experienced. Yet think on this. Is something real because you experience it?

I always say to people that you do not know something unless you know it in your reality.

You are exactly right when you say that. When something is experienced in a person's reality it has already been created. It has been accepted in the centre of their being. Acceptance is creation. Definition forms the shape of the created thing. Acceptance, Definition and belief are the tools of creation. When you believe something in your inner being it will be. Or rather it already is. It already exists on the centre place within the being. The self, the individual entity creates within the mind something. This thing begins a slow rotational spiral, which is moving inward to the very centre of the being. Then when it finally reaches the inner core, then instantly it begins manifesting in the outer reality.

So then, you exist, but if another does not accept this or does not define you, then you will not be experienced in that person's reality. If you are not experienced in the reality of the individual then you do not exist for that individual.

Indeed. Yes. Exact 'o mundo!

So then there must be two realities. That which is actual, yet has yet to be accepted as real and so is not experienced. Then there is something which has been accepted and so has been experienced. So what of that which is not actual yet is believed in.

Tell me what is not and I will tell you what is.

Unicorns, fairies, me having an enormous great &^%%$, trolls, peace on earth, Angelic being with wings the size of houses. Well the list goes on: Mice that can talk...

The universe is infinite and all things which are conceived have a reality. Perhaps not in the shared reality that you experience in your physical reality. They do exist though. Everything does because everything must.

So if I accept them as being then I can manifest them?

If you believe in something then it will manifest itself. It can only manifest in a way that you allow for it to manifest. The genesis begins within the soul matrix.

Thank you for the communication.

You are welcome. let us continue our communication as you sit and meditate.
okay.

Then, after this I began conciously creating, and allowing the things which I have created within my inner being to rotate inward. It is an experimentation. Yet so far I feeling amazing, since I started doing it.

I wonder what others think about this. I welcome your thoughts on this.
Attached Images
File Type: png spiral.png (19.0 KB, 2 views)

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
So then, you exist, but if another does not accept this or does not define you, then you will not be experienced in that person's reality. If you are not experienced in the reality of the individual then you do not exist for that individual.

Indeed. Yes. Exact 'o mundo!

Agreed, and a very meaningful insight. But in the interbeing of our existence, what does meaningful mean?
For me, this is not a plus but rather a minus for the most part.
One's existence is still actual and yet he or she is denied full recognition of his/her basic humanity and is dehumanised in fundamental ways.
This has been done en masse throughout history.
Often as a precursor to violence on both individual and societal levels.
But your statement, whilst descriptive, is a bit clinical
It would just benefit me a bit more if you drew out a bit more how you felt about the info you have relayed.

Quote:
So then there must be two realities. That which is actual, yet has yet to be accepted as real and so is not experienced. Then there is something which has been accepted and so has been experienced. So what of that which is not actual yet is believed in.

Tell me what is not and I will tell you what is.

Unicorns, fairies, me having an enormous great &^%%$, trolls, peace on earth, Angelic being with wings the size of houses. Well the list goes on: Mice that can talk...

The universe is infinite and all things which are conceived have a reality. Perhaps not in the shared reality that you experience in your physical reality. They do exist though. Everything does because everything must.

Yes, another very core statement of truth IMO.

See above discussion of the denial of shared reality regarding other sentient beings...particularly the other humans on this planet...let's just stick close to home This has been a problem throughout the history of humankind.

Although I realise you meant this in the broader sense of any and all possibilities...I am offering a longstanding concrete example of why we all need to acknowledge that by failing to recognise the truth of what you state above, we are all complicit in the dehumanisation, in the denial of what does exist in the most basic concrete expression of our existence...

...Namely, our individual sentient selves at this moment in time, as well as everything else about our physical reality that sustains us and has enabled us to reach this moment.

Quote:
So if I accept them as being then I can manifest them?

If you believe in something then it will manifest itself. It can only manifest in a way that you allow for it to manifest. The genesis begins within the soul matrix.

If only...if only we were all aware enough, and then accepting enough, and then loving and generous enough to acknowledge the matrix of our own souls...because, as you state, a matrix is a network of interconnected souls, where each leads from his or her own soul centre.

But I agree that unless and until we believe, even God cannot give us a new spirit and a new heart.
Even God cannot remove our hearts of stone and give us all a heart of flesh (thanks Yehezkel/Ezekiel)
...not until you believe, until you make it so.
And then, all things are possible.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Neville

I was fascinated because I have seen this drawing before, in the ancients.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sp...w=1138&bih=516
Old 03-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Master
Mods my apologies but this 2nd one above is a double post.
Are you able to remove it?
Thanks very much!
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 03-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Mods my apologies but this 2nd one above is a double post.
Are you able to remove it?
Thanks very much!
7L

Done deal and you are very welcome. :)

Interesting thread btw Adam, you have piqued my interest with the mention of golden light, which has come up for me recently as important. Will have a closer read of the post later when i have more time and perhaps comment.

Peace & 1Love to all. ~*