Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Astral Projection question?

Hey there, I am new to this site. I'll admit I'm not much of a spiritual person but I am interested in learning new things.

I have a question regarding astral projection/out-of-body experiences. When you astral project or have an OBE and travel to the physical plane, how are you viewing people? What do they look like? What do you see? Do you see people as they are in the flesh? Do you see their "etheric" bodies? Do you see them as energy? I am confused. I have researched this everywhere, and all I get are mixed answers. Some say it's all energy, while others claim it's like being invisible in the real world. This seem to go beyond nature. I don't understand how somebody can see another who lives all the way in another state/country. Especially another you've never ever seen before. I am asking this because I am currently dealing with a sick relentless stalker who has been astral projecting to me non-stop and can tell me everything and is using this for evil. I hate that my privacy and private life is being violated and invaded.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Astral sight can be different for everyone - it all depends on the person. I personally see a mix of both physical and energetic (such as the auras around people). A stalker sounds pretty scary, but it shouldn't be too big of a deal. If you learn basic shielding, you'll learn how to make a shield that can protect you from seeing you. In addition, after a few weeks of practice with shielding and basic energy manipulation, you should be able to make a shield surrounding your entire house and power it with generator constructs. PM me for a link to some good guides, or just look around in the energy manipulation forum.

I hope this has helped even a little. Best of luck. ~Mar
Old 10-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardahak
Astral sight can be different for everyone - it all depends on the person. I personally see a mix of both physical and energetic (such as the auras around people). A stalker sounds pretty scary, but it shouldn't be too big of a deal. If you learn basic shielding, you'll learn how to make a shield that can protect you from seeing you. In addition, after a few weeks of practice with shielding and basic energy manipulation, you should be able to make a shield surrounding your entire house and power it with generator constructs. PM me for a link to some good guides, or just look around in the energy manipulation forum.

I hope this has helped even a little. Best of luck. ~Mar
Thank you for responding. I'm going to PM you right away. But when you say you see the physical, how detailed can that be? And how can people hear voices during an astral projection? It's very scary for someone like me, because being watched or having my privacy violated is one of my worst fears. Considering I suffer from severe depression, agoraphobia etc, so my home to me is like my sanctuary. This creep would actually pick at everything they were seeing. I know I am not a spiritual person, but I do believe in the law of karma or some form of it, and I do wonder what are the karmic repercussions for doing something like this.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:38 PM
Master
It can be different and there will be different answers for each person too...for instance I think we see with different parts of the astral mind, plus I believe we also see with reduced capacity subtle physical eyes if we wish