Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-03-2013, 10:38 PM
cMarie

Sea of Lights

Last week I had my first astral projection, took me by surprise! I have visited other realms many times through vision but never actually projected. I was not trying to, I was laying down for a nap and I started focusing on the hum of energy I can hear. That makes me feel the vibrations running through my body. I was noticing the vibration in my chakras and suddenly I was out.

There was a strong warm wind blowing on me and a wooshing sound, I could see the air. That lasted a moment or two and then I was flying over a black ocean with glowing blue lights floating IN the water. It was dark out. It was really beautiful! Then the wind again, then another place...

But I will never forget that ocean, and wanted to share.

At first I was afraid to move even my head for fear of returning to my body, because several times I have started and I moved and I was right back. So I moved just my eyes first, but then I found I could move just fine.

It was like I actually got to visit the places I have been to in vision! Like a confirmation, if that makes sense. I hope to project again real soon, and again...

Thanks for listening and also for sharing your experiences and tips!
Old 03-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Quagmire

Beautiful. So did you then get the confirmation that when you are there in vision you still are there
Old 03-03-2013, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator
This is such a beautiful first astral journey!
May you have many more
Old 04-03-2013, 01:07 AM
cMarie

Quote:
Beautiful. So did you then get the confirmation that when you are there in vision you still are there

Yes absolutely!

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:40 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:08 AM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
This is such a beautiful first astral journey!
May you have many more

Thank You Tobi!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:34 AM
Guide
Cool, thanks for sharing.
The water has a hypnotic effect sometimes.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Master
How wonderful! I'm so happy for you! It's great to hear first time stories - it gives me hope my time is coming soon.

Like you I can move my consciousness around, first just here on Earth, then, near deminsions, then brief visions of other worlds, then what I think must be Ashkaic Record - recoveries of other lives and early earth history.

I kinda need to astro travel now tho, I met someone and there's been multiple contacts with him, but I think he thinks he's possesed or seeing things or something, he's scrambling the signal so to speak now. I'd like to astro travel to him, kind of an in-person thing so he can tell me he doesn't want to be my friend in person or tell him what I'm doing so he's not so scared and send him loving energies so he feels more secure and safe.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I met someone and there's been multiple contacts with him, but I think he thinks he's possesed or seeing things or something, he's scrambling the signal so to speak now. I'd like to astro travel to him, kind of an in-person thing so he can tell me he doesn't want to be my friend in person or tell him what I'm doing so he's not so scared and send him loving energies so he feels more secure and safe.

Be careful though, when you meet things or people in the astral that might not necessarily be a true representation of how they appear to actually feel inreality.
This can be because one's own subconscious influence upon the experience and make you misinterpret what impressions you're receiving.

An example of what I mean is that you'll see the person the way you think they feel about you instead of how they really do. They might even be telling you otherwise right in front of you but your senses are clouded by the subconscious.

Just another really important reason why we have to remove ourself from the influence of the mind and not only the body.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:50 AM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
How wonderful! I'm so happy for you! It's great to hear first time stories - it gives me hope my time is coming soon.

Like you I can move my consciousness around, first just here on Earth, then, near deminsions, then brief visions of other worlds, then what I think must be Ashkaic Record - recoveries of other lives and early earth history.

Thank You!!

I agree that it might be the Akashic records, this is precisely what I have thought several times. It is a wonderful thing to be able to access and experience the larger world beyond our physical senses.

Quote:
I kinda need to astro travel now tho, I met someone and there's been multiple contacts with him, but I think he thinks he's possesed or seeing things or something, he's scrambling the signal so to speak now. I'd like to astro travel to him, kind of an in-person thing so he can tell me he doesn't want to be my friend in person or tell him what I'm doing so he's not so scared and send him loving energies so he feels more secure and safe

I agree with Apakhana that you should be careful. Maybe instead of going to him instead you could send him loving energy, and let it go at that. In time you may be able to travel to him and communicate, but perhaps now it is not happening for a reason you cannot see.

Thanks for the reply, and I hope you get to project soon. It is wonderful confirmation of all the traveling you have been doing so far. I also think that being able to do what you are doing is just as valid as projecting. For me it is a way to learn how to perceive those other dimensions and worlds.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:58 AM
cMarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Cool, thanks for sharing.
The water has a hypnotic effect sometimes.

Thank You!! Water is a big deal in my life right now, emotions. I dream of water all the time in various forms and even in my physical life I have had water issues coming up! It is so funny how all of these things come together...

Quote:
Be careful though, when you meet things or people in the astral that might not necessarily be a true representation of how they appear to actually feel inreality.
This can be because one's own subconscious influence upon the experience and make you misinterpret what impressions you're receiving.

An example of what I mean is that you'll see the person the way you think they feel about you instead of how they really do. They might even be telling you otherwise right in front of you but your senses are clouded by the subconscious.

Just another really important reason why we have to remove ourself from the influence of the mind and not only the body.

Yes, I agree completely. I think that is why maybe it has taken a couple of years for me to astral project. I also think that I have a little bit of nervousness about this very issue and that is why I have never really tried to do it. Something in me just holds me back, like I am not ready yet to understand and I could be misled. Although now that I have done it I want to do it again, and again! lol. Yet I still have not really tried. Just wrapping my mind around what I have seen so far in my travels has been tricky, I am still unsure of what some of it means.

Anyhow, thank you for your replies!