Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-05-2011, 04:28 PM
cluckt

Angel1 what does this mean?

I lost my Dad when i was very young and then unfortunatly lost my Grandad back in december, i was heartbroken. I keep looking for signs that their still here and around me keeping me safe etc. I made a booking to go and see a spiritualist, which is coming up. Two days after the booking i had a dream, the dream was that i went to see this lady, and she said my grandad is very confused and upset about the way he passed and doesnt want to come through, i then asked her about my Dad and if he was there and wanted to come through, she said he wanted to but my Grandad had advised against it, she then asked me to leave, once id got home i spoke out loud asking my Grandad to trust the spiritualist and to come through to me. Then i was starteld by a loud voice shouting 'NO' which was so loud in my dream in woke me up. As i woke i and was still half asleep, it felt as if someone was sat on my bed beside me, although half asleep i was sure someone was there and i was trying to get comfort by getting closer to my partner, my partner woke up telling me i was to hot, when i came around properly i realise my dream had made me sweat and it felt so real that i couldnt get back to sleep and its been playing on my mind since. Does anyone know what this could mean please?
Old 05-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Enya

I would suggest that you were talking to your grandad's spirit in your dreamstate. It may have been a dejavu dream or an actual connection, but it'll certainly be interesting to see what happens when you visit the spiritualist. Meanwhile, do send your grandad and father all your love and joy, which helps a lot to open the lines of communication. Don't blame yourself for anything, because that only brings in guilt etc which closes down the communication.

Take care and I hope you get some answers during your visit.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:51 PM
cluckt

Thank you for getting back to me, it was so confusing and has been playing on my mind since x
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Pheonix

Your dream was real, those in the afterlife do come through to us that way. Give it time and wait until he is ready. Here's a tip. When you think without actually thinking about those that you love who have crossed over to the afterlife they are actually there with you.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:13 AM
Administrator
Hey cluckt,

If your dad wanted to come through to you he would he would also give you signs that he is around you, which you have had but you have not realised and missed them,i would ask about the spiritulist who told you this then to leave,
it seems to me that she couldnt connect to you and asked you to leave for that reason, and she should also have given your money back as well,
having a dream about your grandfather after seeing her, it could just have been playing on your mind,
spirit do come to you in your dreams. because you are so relaxed its easier for spirit to come through,
dont dwell on what you have been told by this so called spiratulist, go and enjoy the experiance coming up.
you may or may not get anything but that doesnt mean they dont want to speak to you, it could just not be the right time, remember time means nothing to spirit what seems like months to you is minutes for them.

Namaste