Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2018, 06:14 AM
Knower

Why do different readers see different outcomes?

Have you ever had readings from different readers coming up with completely different outcomes?

I have had readings from over 100 different readers on a single topic. I see consistencies, odd single items, many see the same thing and many see the same opposite thing.

Granted, every reader is a different person with their own background experiences, perception and interpretation.

Some readers are more skilled, talented, developed, experienced.

Some tap into something deeper than others.

Discount the readers who carefully select the things they suspect the client would like to see happen so they go away happy.

Discount the obviously biased readers with a chip on their shoulder, those who are too hung up on themselves (ego), those who must inject their opinion as soon as they spot something on their radar, etc.

What is left are instances where readers do not see what another reader sees.

It can be something blatantly obvious like buying a new red car. You may ask "do you see me getting a new car?" and you might have the whole deal wrapped up with a salesman waiting for you to stop by and pick up the keys yet some readers will not see it.

Or you might have a situation that can be answered with a yes or no and this may even be something completely out of your hands. One reader will get yes and another will get no.

Some of this ties in with what the reader is or is not tapping into for their information/vision. Their source may not care about cars. They may be focused on other things like people or spirituality.

What I have found is that differences are frequently attributable to the reader's ability or inability to see and comprehend layers of truth.

The consistent topic of my readings has involved a very complex person and probably a reader's nightmare. They are full of contradiction and exhibit seemingly irrational behavior. However, if you know enough about them everything they do makes perfect sense. Although this person is an extreme example I suspect this is true of every topic of focus in a reading.

So in my case I have heard, for the most part, two possible outcomes during these 100+ readings. They are polar opposites. I have categorized them as naysayers or optimists. The naysayers are not exactly pessimists. They just don't see enough positive and mistake symptoms of this person's complexity for the outcome. While the optimists see how mutable the situation is and the right approach only available with enough comprehension of this person inevitably leads to a positive outcome. My rough estimate has it split in thirds, 1/3 very positive, 1/3 very negative and 1/3 saying it could go either way. If by chance I had picked only a few or less from the negative group alone I might have abandoned my plan altogether. As for the odd isolated items, only time will tell if they manifest. Then I will know whether one in a hundred is worth paying attention to.