Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Dharma Employee

rationalisng the feeling never works

if I trusted my ego on this, which of course, I can't even be sure, is what it seems, I would have given up on this girl a long time ago, especially as she neglected to tell me, she is seeing someone but my heart does not seem to be able to let go

so the soul knows her, or feels like it does

have others attempted to look at the situation objectively and did it ever work
Old 15-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Master
(dharma) this is common , with my tiwn flame i use to let the ego rule me , i use to listen to it when i was angry we would row and i would view us as a normal relationship , i use to think oh ya know what i cnat be bothered with you , whats the point , i use to tell him to stay away from me etc cos i didnt like him as a person , he was rude arronagnt insulting judgemental etc etc and i didnt need to be spoken to the way he would speak to me when he was running , this use to work for a whuile but my heart said another , wasnt long before all the physical side of him got stripped away and back came the light within , then it was , oh bles him hes going thro alot and doesnt understand etc and he doesnt mean to be this way i hated this fact because then it just messed my head up i wanted to scream , fact was he was under my skin and i couldnt hate him , even tho i wnated to desperately , it feels sumtimes that ur being tortured :( , but , i say this ...... when sumone behaves the way they do its not because they mena to be that wya its because they are nto as far on their pathway as u and when their time comes they will change the way they behave etc , dont hold it agianst them but forgive them , i had to learn this with my tiwn , no matter what he did i always forgave not thro want but thro having to , its funny cos , i cnat forgive others as i cna him so i use to ask myself what made him so special but really frgiving him i was forgivng myself first , he is my guide to learn me forgiveness and it has to start sumwhere , even nowe i still let the ego tell me hes not interested thats why he has cut me off he hates me etc etc but i know this isnt true , my herat KNOWS that its because hes not ready and he is scared there are always reasons for sumoens behaviour
Old 28-12-2011, 03:08 AM
raindropsofhope

I hear that dharma employee, I wish sometimes I believed my ego aswell.But then I began to search what I was feeling and read about souls and such.I received the 1111 signs n ect. So I ended up trusting that we were twin souls because it was the only explanation for what my soul felt for this person who ive met on f.b/online.2012 is the year for twin flames I believe I will meet him again, this time in the physical!Trust in God and trust in your soul that you will meet again, in the meantime grow,heal explore the depths of love and become whole and balance.
Namaste
Love n light
God bless <3