Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-12-2011, 05:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
Yes they are not fun. the only time i had one was when i had received my second Reiki attunement. and it wasn't bad at all. In the overall scheme of things when the higherself figure that you aren't going to be able to get to or learn a healing modalitry for yourself, then it initiates a healing crisis and makes your body let things go from the past. what is happening is an old emotional hurt or trauma that you have held onto and holding on to this it has gone from the energy state and "condensified" into the physical state and manifested as a condition that remains dormant until something moves it and in this case it is the higher spiritual energies of the twin.

I went to a Peruvian shaman and he said when we were done the one session that we got rid of an energy that was cancer causing. This means that what ever it was was dormant in me, i held onto something that one day would have become a physical sickness.

I initiated the healing by means of proactively seeking out the things that are wrong with me. Whereas there are those that have not had the opportunity to do this and now at this time of high spiritual development, the higher self is initiating the healing crisis that you experience. Then again there are some people that have initiated their own healig journey and yet still on top of their healing efforts still experience the healing crisis. This would be dependant on the what lessons in life you want to learn and how fast you want to learn them.

As for the h ealing crisis for the twin this is necessary for us becauase we are to be "completely" cleared of all heavy energies and negative energies that can cause these types of conditions to blow up in our faces in the light of the twin reunion. As it is the healing crisis is still sort of blowing up in your face since you are not expecting this to happen but it is. and it is happening on quite a rapid pace too. This is all natural and is necessary. the only advice that they give is to just let it happen and grit your teeth and get thru it. Once it is over it will never bother you again unless you make the same mistake that got you there in the first place.
Lionsheart, I have been steadily working at self healing for years. I did reiki one then reiki two many years ago after I had a miraculous reiki healing myself. The reiki master located and released my old boyfriend who had died in my arms when I was 19, 21 years earlier, and I literally floated out of there on a cloud.....He had been deleting my energy for years till it got to the point where he was ready to move on. This was so liberating for me that I decided I had to learn reiki myself, but I wasn't going to talk about this...I was going to say to you that I also had a sharmanic soul fragment retreival session like you did, about a year ago, and it was really profound. I did it over the phone and I had tears streaming down my face when she returned those fragments to me and since then my life has improved out of sight. I did it to help my TF relationship and maybe it has, but the offshoot of it was that after 35 years of smoking I was able to give up and I haven't had one for 13 months and in all other ways I have been steadily gaining in strength and power since that day. Highly recommended.
Old 20-12-2011, 05:53 AM
soul whisperer

Quote:
it is all interconnected. If the twins haven't come into the picture, it wouldn't have ocurred to you that you would need to clear anything unless you were on a true spiritual path which would involve proactively clearing all karma anyway. You would then go thu the healing crisis then but this has been brought into the world at the behest of the spiritual ascended masters for the purpose of bringing divine love back into the world.

most people that have ad their twins come into their lives have not even considered taking up a spiritual path and therefore got hit with some high spiritual energies and are now releasing things of their recent and ancient pasts, and it is happening in short order too. In most lives, according to life charts or contracts, a soul/person would set it up so that they could take care of, balance out about ten items in fifteen years or so of their lives taking he time to breath in between incidents of karma surfacing. However, with the twins, and the energy, stuff that has sat in our souls for so long is being "boiled" to the surface to be dealt with in an radically short time period.

It was said in 2009 that the energies coming from the cosmic center, was going to bring on healing crisis' so fast that we would be experiencing something that would have taken years to burn out is firing and burning out in months if not weeks. Because of the twin energies, we are being fast tracked and that is why we are experiencing illness bouts so quickly and so frequently in such short periods of time. The amount and frequency wil be directly related to how much of certain types of karma or soul injuries that you have held onto over the years and life times of being human. It will all even out eventually when you release all that is supposed to be released, in other words healed.

Without twins, when one takes on a spiritual path then healing occurs as you advance along your path and this happens then too without twins. it is all in the energy of the spiritual light of the divine and there is alot coming in now and it will continue to increase until, and i m not sure if it is 2015 or 2019, but it will continue to increase anyway, get stronger and it is meant to bring you up to a spiritual awareness and strength so that you can continue on your own without the resistance that was felt by spiritual practitioners before the twins appeared as of the last decade or so..
WOW! thank you for that Lionsheart. It makes sense. What worries me is that my twin is not very spiritually minded (at least to my knowledge) and is unaware of what exactly is going on. I haven't dared broach the subject to him because I know he would bolt. How on earth is he going to help himself release all his karma and soul injuries if he doesn't know? but maybe he is becoming aware of more than I realize....
It is true that if he hadn't come into my life I would not have been put on this spiritual path. He is definitely the catalyst that placed me on this fast track to heaven (so to speak)! Fascinating and amazing how the universe works...
Old 20-12-2011, 06:24 AM
boxinggregger0

I remember 2009 very well, layman's term's , ''everything'' went loopy !
Old 20-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
it is all interconnected. If the twins haven't come into the picture, it wouldn't have ocurred to you that you would need to clear anything unless you were on a true spiritual path which would involve proactively clearing all karma anyway. You would then go thu the healing crisis then but this has been brought into the world at the behest of the spiritual ascended masters for the purpose of bringing divine love back into the world.

most people that have ad their twins come into their lives have not even considered taking up a spiritual path and therefore got hit with some high spiritual energies and are now releasing things of their recent and ancient pasts, and it is happening in short order too. In most lives, according to life charts or contracts, a soul/person would set it up so that they could take care of, balance out about ten items in fifteen years or so of their lives taking he time to breath in between incidents of karma surfacing. However, with the twins, and the energy, stuff that has sat in our souls for so long is being "boiled" to the surface to be dealt with in an radically short time period.

It was said in 2009 that the energies coming from the cosmic center, was going to bring on healing crisis' so fast that we would be experiencing something that would have taken years to burn out is firing and burning out in months if not weeks. Because of the twin energies, we are being fast tracked and that is why we are experiencing illness bouts so quickly and so frequently in such short periods of time. The amount and frequency wil be directly related to how much of certain types of karma or soul injuries that you have held onto over the years and life times of being human. It will all even out eventually when you release all that is supposed to be released, in other words healed.

Without twins, when one takes on a spiritual path then healing occurs as you advance along your path and this happens then too without twins. it is all in the energy of the spiritual light of the divine and there is alot coming in now and it will continue to increase until, and i m not sure if it is 2015 or 2019, but it will continue to increase anyway, get stronger and it is meant to bring you up to a spiritual awareness and strength so that you can continue on your own without the resistance that was felt by spiritual practitioners before the twins appeared as of the last decade or so..
It is interesting you mentioning that the energies of 2009 were 'burning and firing'. We here in Victoria, Austalia experienced 'Black Saturday' the most devastating bushfire on record in terms of human loss and suffering in Feb 2009. Like I said earlier TF lost his house and everything he owned and nearly lost his life. He escaped the fire by the skin of his teeth and watched his house explode in the rear vision mirror. His next door neighbours died.I find that pretty bad karma or the universe really trying to tell him something.
Old 20-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by silke
It is interesting you mentioning that the energies of 2009 were 'burning and firing'. We here in Victoria, Austalia experienced 'Black Saturday' the most devastating bushfire on record in terms of human loss and suffering in Feb 2009. Like I said earlier TF lost his house and everything he owned and nearly lost his life. He escaped the fire by the skin of his teeth and watched his house explode in the rear vision mirror. His next door neighbours died.I find that pretty bad karma or the universe really trying to tell him something.

Or, maybe good karma, he survived. Thankfully
Old 21-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by silke

Mr. Draven mentioned "or good karma" It does definitely have something to do with the twins. There are a few stories of twins having to leave stuff behind and leave like a refugee, or they are losing it thru catastrophic events like fire or other calamity. I and one other twin i know here have been guided to leave all the stuff behind when we are ready to move and the guides have let us know that we are ready in no uncertain terms. I have moved three times in the last two years in the first move, i left lots behind except the car which was totalled in freak accident two days later. 13 months after that i had to move again and leave everything behind, all my furniture and most of my clothing. Then i moved again and i ended up leaving what littel of my possessions i have left. I have since moved again and there is maybe a couple of books that i stil have that i am supposed to get rid of but i had to get rid of my car.

The reason is that when the twin comes in to your life you are suposed to be emptied of all the old and this for some includes material objects, for me it was everythign i owned right down to clothes and if you are attached to any of the stuff and you really need to get rid of it then you will be made to let it go. while a fire is the most tragic it is also the switftest way of doing it in thd shrotest way possible. Remember! it is divineley guided and safety of your twin was never an issue. Have faith that they know what they are doing in your lives...
Old 21-12-2011, 07:29 PM
N2AButterfly

There is a fascinating video interview of Dolores Cannon by Kerry Cassidy on her website Camelot Productions. She talks about the 3 waves of volunteers coming to earth and karma, physical changes in the body and even mentions twin flames which really surprised me. Even though it kind of seems "out there" it resonates with me.
Old 21-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Viola

Quote:
Mr. Draven mentioned "or good karma" It does definitely have something to do with the twins. There are a few stories of twins having to leave stuff behind and leave like a refugee, or they are losing it thru catastrophic events like fire or other calamity. I and one other twin i know here have been guided to leave all the stuff behind when we are ready to move and the guides have let us know that we are ready in no uncertain terms. I have moved three times in the last two years in the first move, i left lots behind except the car which was totalled in freak accident two days later. 13 months after that i had to move again and leave everything behind, all my furniture and most of my clothing. Then i moved again and i ended up leaving what littel of my possessions i have left. I have since moved again and there is maybe a couple of books that i stil have that i am supposed to get rid of but i had to get rid of my car.

The reason is that when the twin comes in to your life you are suposed to be emptied of all the old and this for some includes material objects, for me it was everythign i owned right down to clothes and if you are attached to any of the stuff and you really need to get rid of it then you will be made to let it go. while a fire is the most tragic it is also the switftest way of doing it in thd shrotest way possible. Remember! it is divineley guided and safety of your twin was never an issue. Have faith that they know what they are doing in your lives...

That's interesting. That has happened twice in the past in the past year, the most recent about a month ago. Total refugee situation. It really does feel like your life gets purged, not only in the inner worlds but the outer as well... And I noticed I got rid of all my old wardrobe, and new clothes have been coming my way. I catch myself thinking this is the clothes for the true me, for the changes coming in my life. It really makes me nervous when that happens... but i am trying to live in the Present, and let the Univurse guide my way...
Old 22-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Ascender
Quote:

Lionsheart, "Mr" seems so old and serious, that's definitely not me, lol.
Just Eric for my friends here buddy, (thats all of you).

I'd love to hear if others here like Lionsheart and Viola have experienced any of this. In the last year I've had to move twice, I felt a LITERAL urge to get rid of almost everything, giving away SO much stuff. Tons and tons of clothes, thousands of dollars worth of collectibles I had for years that I happily donated to charity w/out reluctance, sold a convertible Mustang I'd owned for years that I loved and previously swore I'd keep forever. I always feel when a thought of buying anything like, "No it's just gonna weigh you down ."

And those are just some of the choices I had to act on, there are equally as many things that were "forced" to occur. I COULD GO ON AND ON. Much of what little I still have is still packed up, I just feel like it's the way it suppose to stay right now. It's very strange, but not at all uncomfortable.

It has been made abundantly clear to me in the past year that there is some external direction and force playing out in my life, to what end I don't yet know. And my crystal ball just doesn't work!

Last edited by EricDraven : 22-12-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Old 22-12-2011, 04:59 AM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Lionsheart, "Mr" seems so old and serious, that's definitely not me, lol.
Just Eric for my friends here buddy, (thats all of you).

I'd love to hear if others here like Lionsheart and Viola have experienced any of this. In the last year I've had to move twice, I felt a LITERAL urge to get rid of almost everything, giving away SO much stuff. Tons and tons of clothes, thousands of dollars worth of collectibles I had for years that I happily donated to charity w/out reluctance, sold a convertible Mustang I'd owned for years that I loved and previously swore I'd keep forever. I always feel when a thought of buying anything like, "No it's just gonna weigh you down ."

And those are just some of the choices I had to act on, there are equally as many things that were "forced" to occur. I COULD GO ON AND ON. Much of what little I still have is still packed up, I just feel like it's the way it suppose to stay right now. It's very strange, but not at all uncomfortable.

It has been made abundantly clear to me in the past year that there is some external direction and force playing out in my life, to what end I don't yet know. And my crystal ball just doesn't work!

Eric, sorry, it is old school, but my father was old european and showed respect this way to everybody and i sort of picked it up :)

Anyway. A better explanation of why we are going thru this and expected to just dump what we have is because up to the point of twins entering in to our lives, we have carried an old energy with us and this is conducive to what has caused us problems before, sickness, ill feelings, and even accident.

So the spiritual world wants us to dump this because what we own we imprint with our energies, and what ever we have in our lives at that time is going to be imprinted on that object. It is very hard to clear this from an object because an object can't say yes i want to change this for the better ( like a person can whom wants to heal) so the next best thing is to just get rid of it. By getting rid of the object you are getting rid of the energy.

In my case I had an accident 13 years ago that took me down a path riddled with pain and the promise of death withing six years. I started the spiritual path for healing and what i had then was a very hard and cold energy that would only attract more of the same kind of "fortune' if you want to call it that, so by dumping it all and losing the car the way i did, i found that the energies were starting to lighten for me with each successive move. my fortune and healing have more than doubled in the last couple of years.

You may have heard me say that we will be emptied of all things and filled again with the new in it's place. This is very good reason why we should just trust in the spiritual guidance because they working to get us ready for our twins....

Nice talking to you again, Eric :)