Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Sndravt

Cord cutting and dreams?

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, I spent a lot of time reading through the forums yesterday.

After breaking up with my boyfriend a year ago, whom I believe to be my TF, I was experiencing what it seems like a lot of people here have experienced. I just couldn't shake the whole "connected" feeling to him and couldn't let him go. It was draining all of my energy and making me really unhappy. I thought about him all day every day. I read posts about cord cutting yesterday... and decided to give it a go.

I followed instructions that told me to ask Archangel Michael for help, and to visualize my ex standing in front of me. It said to tell him how I felt and to allow him to tell me how he felt. During this process I started crying. And "he" started crying as well, asking me why I was doing this. I continued on though, did it and felt immediate relief. I spent the rest of the night last night just relaxing and enjoying my new found sense of peace.

That is, until I feel asleep. Throughout the night I kept waking up from dreams that I was having with him in them. From what I can remember I had at least 2 that I remember in great detail, and they were very vivid, lucid dreams. Both of the dreams were different. In the first one, it was a great feeling of togetherness. It was so realistic that I saw a freckle he has on his top lip that I forgot was there. Basically the dream was that we woke up together. In the second dream, we were at odds with each other, I felt like he was ignoring me and I ended up walking out of his house and yelling "NO" at him. The yelling of "NO" woke me up because I actually yelled it in real life. The dreams are strange to me because I think about him constantly usually, and don't usually have dreams about him, at least that I remember. But I woke up fully remembering the details of these dreams. I wanted to blame it on thinking about him a lot yesterday, but I normally think about him just as much.

Why would I be having these dreams now? Is it normal to have dreams like this after cord cutting? I understand that cord cutting only breaks the negative bonds. But the dreams made me experience some feelings that weren't pleasant, feelings I had felt in our relationship but forgot about. Has anyone else had dreams about the person after doing the cord cutting?

This is all new to me, and now I'm a bit more confused. Thanks for reading and for any help you can offer!

Sandra
Old 24-12-2011, 05:34 PM
vulkus

Well for one I wouldn't be trusting an AA.
However, you can't just do it once.
Old 24-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Master

I still have dreams about the first man that I loved. It was a relationship for me that brought on the dark night of the soul. My entire spiritual belief system collapsed (and it needed to collapse).

For many years, my lessons with him were about letting go. Eventually, he became a symbol for my inner male. He shows up randomly in my dreams even now.

I have new symbols for my inner male, so I usually dream about those people, but this one still comes to me. You may always have the dreams. I encourage you to try to get rid of the anger or frustration issues if you can because you will have a nicer time when he appears in the dreams.

And trust me, that's easier said than done.
Old 24-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Sndravt

Vulkus: What method would you recommend and how often?

gypsymystique: Thank you for sharing your experience. I definitely do need to let go of the anger and frustration. I was doing pretty good with forgiving, and then he contacted me last week and hastily disappeared after voicing his disapproval at some of the decisions I had made, which made my anger and frustration resurface. I am learning and growing from the whole experience, so I know it's all happened for a reason. I guess the frustration is much more prominent than the anger. Trying to get someone to see your point of view when they refuse to try to is extremely frustration. That's why I found it necessary to do the cord cutting, to distance myself.
Old 24-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Master
i often call the angels in for help with everyone and they have NEVER LET ME DOWN YET , cord cutting is good but not for a soul connection it just doesnt work. instead u just cut the negativity away

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 28-12-2011, 09:18 AM
vulkus

Sndravt: Everyone is going to give you a million differing answers, what you need to do is take from each of these answers the stuff that best suits you.
Take only the best and discard the rest.
Whatever you are doing, is most likely working for you. Just keep doing it until you feel it lessen. You are your own best teacher.