Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Neville

I think you are allowed to be with your twin in your dreams anyway, so theres no need to break up any existing arrangements.( incidentally) In many cases our twin may not even be carnate at the same time as us.
Old 24-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Knower

For all of those that have said it is a different love etc, if their twin flame came to them and said, " we have to be together" , what would the reaction be?
Old 24-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Master

I'd say we don't have to do anything.
Old 24-12-2011, 03:24 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favourite Son
I have noticed there are many on here who say they believe they have twin flames but are in relationships with someone else

Have any of you mentioned this to your current partner?

If so, what was the response?

If not, do you feel as though you are deceiving your current partner by suggesting that you are in love with them, but are secretly in love with someone else?

No secrets here. DH knows about TF, has since our first date. We are in an open marriage and our only rule is honesty. DH does not have a jealous bone in his body. He feels compersion instead. We both believe it is possible to love more than one person because love is expansive and not limited. Far as DH is concerned, TF is welcome at any time-- and not just on an astral basis.

I do not feel I am deceiving anyone. I practice honesty and then respect DH can make up his own mind. So far he has chosen to remain on this journey with me.
Old 24-12-2011, 03:30 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
For all of those that have said it is a different love etc, if their twin flame came to them and said, " we have to be together" , what would the reaction be?

I'm stuck in a situation in which DH will never make me choose, and neither will TF. And I love and admire them both for that. Ultimately it means I will have to make the choice, and it's not an easy choice. I grapple with it every day. if I practice the here-now I will remain where I'm at. I dunno. Often I figure if the universe intends TF and I together, it'll find a way, without me making a choice.
Old 24-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Nada

Quote:

We actually had this question answered on the below posting.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=27743

It was with lots of amusement but with honesty.
So, go visit the link and take a look.

In my case, my answer will depend on TF's willingness to do all the right things that my hubby is already doing for me. And those important things are doing vaccum, grocery shopping, and laundry. I forgot to mention, he also does dishwashing.

Quote:
By mattie
Clone him. He's a real treasure!

Does anyone ever wonder if your spouse/partner has his own TF and he/she sometimes just hangs out in the astral space like my useless TF?
Old 26-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Kaausti

As mentioned on other threads, I believe you can have more than 1 TF, thus, my husband is one.

It is something that doesn't need to be said in my experience. My husband knows and to bring it forward for him to accept? For what? Because he lives in this world and believes in 1 for 1. It will only hurt his ego, even if he knows its the truth. So, it makes no sense to drum up heartache without solution?

Upon completion of this lifetime, we will all end up together with greater understanding (no humanistic drama) of the larger purpose of our beings here and that 1 to 1, me joe you jane? will cease in life after.