Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Stingray

TF and the circle of soulmates around us

I've been thinking a lot lately about some things I was told about my TF and soulmates.

From what I see and what I was told I have a lot of soulmates around me, the mayority are good or have brought good to me, although things were not always easy.

What I would like to ask is if it is normal that the TF is outside of the usual circle of soulmates or people you meet in your life and they just pop up out of the blue or they are some sort of acquintances at first. I've been thinking about this because abviously we reincarnate mostly within the group of the souls were were sent to earth with.
Old 22-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Ascender
First, the most "normal" thing I've learned about the TF experience, is that normal does not apply in anyway whatsoever. Big time not normal, lol. Someone on here said recently, "If it's odd, it's God"

We all have many soulmates with us, throughout our life. What you may perceive linearly from your current placement in life is that your TF is "outside of the usual circle", due to divine timing. If TF is meant to be in your circle, it will happen when the timing is right. There are likely other soulmates you've yet to meet due to divine timing.

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."
-Soren Kierkegaard

*EDIT- I should also share that mine was not seemingly connected to me at all. I met her her at a Xmas party, we discovered later a mutual connection that was only in both of our lives around that same time. Almost like the universe had a "backup" plan to ensure we met if one of us hadn't attended that Xmas party.
Old 22-12-2011, 02:02 AM
Master

From what I've heard of twin flames who came together, one had part of the soul group and the other had another part.

In fact, I met a soulmate through an attempt to give psychic information to my twin flame. They know each other. She works with him.
Old 22-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
From what I've heard of twin flames who came together, one had part of the soul group and the other had another part.

In fact, I met a soulmate through an attempt to give psychic information to my twin flame. They know each other. She works with him.

I'd never heard that, but it makes some sense, and explains some things. I always felt and still feel a strong connection with her mother. And her immediate strong friendship(and vice versa) with my two dearest friends, who became a couple after I connected them to each other.
Old 22-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Stingray

Now I'm wondering if only old souls start feeling the pull towards a TF ?
Old 22-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Master

after meeting tf all my friends bar one changed and i met a new soul group the funny thing is all the 'new' people however crazy tfs behaviour is have never hated him they have all supported him, had visions of him, feelings etc, i had a reading saying that we had a lot of guides helping us i have a feeling the soul group are helping too! making me wonder if he's meant to be part of mine, as many of my soul group warmed to him instantly even though other old friends obviously said 'looser, get rid your better than that, don't put up with it, move on'
never got any of that from who i believe are my soul group friends they all say

'i really don't think he means to do it, stick it out, he will come round, etc.;
the difference is remarkable.
Old 22-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Master

I felt the pull in every lifetime, but circumstances were really "off" in the ones before. Example: It's hard to accept that you love someone who's part of a group who kills your father.
Old 22-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
I'd never heard that, but it makes some sense, and explains some things. I always felt and still feel a strong connection with her mother. And her immediate strong friendship(and vice versa) with my two dearest friends, who became a couple after I connected them to each other.

I feel a very strong connection to his mother also, even though we have only talked briefly on the phone. She has said this as well. (And she has written me.) I lost the house and most of my possessions and decided to move to the town a couple of hours away that I have always been drawn to. He decided to sell give away most of his possessions and move to the same little town, on basically a whim, states away. (That purging/refugee thing again...) We both got there about a month apart. I definitlely think the people I have met here, and his mother are part of my soul group.
Old 23-12-2011, 01:01 AM
79810PM

This is interesting.. thanks for sharing it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique