Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-12-2011, 06:02 PM
sesheta

Interesting...I just moved on Nov. 18. There were many things I left behind and, after the move, several other things that I thought I had brought with me, that were missing....but somehow it just didn't matter to me that they were gone. I also still have some things packed away, and not quite "in place" here in my new home, but that's OK, too.
I actually emailed my best friend about this, and literally told her that I feel like a phoenix rising from the flames...stronger and better than before!
It feels very liberating - like a cool breeze blowing away all the bad stuff from the past. When I moved, my TF asked me if I had managed to bring all the stuff I wanted....I replied to him that I had everything I needed...anything else was just "stuff". Easily replaced, or no longer needed, anyway.
Old 23-12-2011, 06:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
Eric, sorry, it is old school, but my father was old european and showed respect this way to everybody and i sort of picked it up :)

Anyway. A better explanation of why we are going thru this and expected to just dump what we have is because up to the point of twins entering in to our lives, we have carried an old energy with us and this is conducive to what has caused us problems before, sickness, ill feelings, and even accident.

So the spiritual world wants us to dump this because what we own we imprint with our energies, and what ever we have in our lives at that time is going to be imprinted on that object. It is very hard to clear this from an object because an object can't say yes i want to change this for the better ( like a person can whom wants to heal) so the next best thing is to just get rid of it. By getting rid of the object you are getting rid of the energy.

In my case I had an accident 13 years ago that took me down a path riddled with pain and the promise of death withing six years. I started the spiritual path for healing and what i had then was a very hard and cold energy that would only attract more of the same kind of "fortune' if you want to call it that, so by dumping it all and losing the car the way i did, i found that the energies were starting to lighten for me with each successive move. my fortune and healing have more than doubled in the last couple of years.

You may have heard me say that we will be emptied of all things and filled again with the new in it's place. This is very good reason why we should just trust in the spiritual guidance because they working to get us ready for our twins....

Nice talking to you again, Eric :)

Thanks for sharing this buddy, this really explains alot.
Old 24-12-2011, 01:48 AM
chartreuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
yes, there have been twins meeting slowly since 1988 when the cosmic energies first appeared on the earth and changes began then to prepare for the coming of 2012, but it wasn't until 2008, that the numbers of twins meeting noticeably rose in number, and when the energies intensified in 2009, then the numbers exploded all over the world. This culminates in the first heavy wave of twins meeting.

Interesting. As I said on another thread today, I think that a lot of these "twin flame" connections are really primary soulmates, but even if I'm right, it doesn't diminish, IMHO, the significance of so many couples meeting in 2008. I'm not taking aim what anyone else believes, BTW; I certainly can't claim to have this all figured out. My opinion on TF's is just that, my opinion.

It was in the spring of 2008 that I first encountered my soul connection, but for me it was in the form of a psychic experience (while awake). I literally saw him coming...what he looked like, how I would feel about him, how long it would be until we met (12 to 18 months - for whatever reason this timing was given to me very specifically), and in another slightly less intense episode a few days later, his first name.

He showed up in the physical almost exactly 18 months later, BTW.