Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow SPACE(>*<)(>*<)SPACE

Quote:
We have some people around the net, who believe Universe is zero{ nothing } or at minimum came from nothing{ zero }.

1} { - }negative -numbers and positive{ + } --postive sign is not usally shown for ordinary positive numbers
-6, -5, -4, -3, -3, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, See also this link.
negative gravity >>>O<<< positive matter

Again this scenario does not take into consideration any bosonic forces of Universe/Uni-V-erse nor does it take into account a relatively new classification of particles{ occupied space } that are niether fermions or bosons.

2} negative )( shapes and positive ( )

See link to tori to grasp these two concepts

3} -negative charge and positive + charge
See link to charge

Take note that EMagnetic field of charge around earth if not most spinning celestial bodies is a toroidal in its shape

So again, those people espouse Universe = 0/zero makes no sense to me.

Occupied space is does not have a zero/0 value except in the minds of those who see only gravity{ negative } and matter{ fermions } as positive.

The macro-infinite non-occupied space outside of our finite, occupied space Universe = zero/0 occupied space.

Rational, logical common sense usually wins out over mind-games.

All occupied space is connected by occupied space gravity ( ).

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

or as, ( )( )( )( )( )( ) vertical bisected and connected tori

or as, (( ))(( ))(( ))(( ))(( )) i.e. horizontal bisected and connected tori.

Reality is what is inside the tube of the tori. The sine-wave /\/\/ frequency ^v^v patterns of Observed TIME

The inside sine-wave patterns interfere with other tori sine-wave patterns to further express our Observed TIME reality.

The outer surface geodesics Arc's of Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )(

SPACE(>*<)(>*<)SPACE

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 24-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes all the fundamental particles have an anti-particle pair.

Yes, but infinity doesn't mean 'anywhere'. I think this is well demonstrated in fractal geometry... in the following video simple rules are applied to a random paradigm and this leads to a highly ordered outcome because the introduced rules preclude some outcomes while allowing for others, and as you will see, some space can be occupied while other spaces simply cannot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droTYSmSGHg

This is related to your three points A,B and C.

The particle wave function also works this way. In the double split experiment, for example, the detector screen shows a wave interference pattern, but there are regions of the screen which never 'light up'.

Hence, while infinite paths are possible, the outcomes aren't. Just as in the triangle, any path is possible, but end locations are confined. However, the fractal zoom is still infinite... (mind blown).
Hello there Gem. Yes I think this is really at the heart of what is most conceptually interesting. So it appears that either some outcomes can never come to be in this universe (with our given laws and constants, etc) whilst they may (be) occur(ring) in other universes (with different laws and constants, etc).

However, it would seem to me that in order to allow for unexpressed potential, there would always be some blank regions where no outcomes are expressed.

Back to our universe, it would seem that by the "time" we come to emanation into the physical realm, the template of what is possible will have already been confined or constrained in various ways. Thus we have a constrained set of infinity regarding our choices in each moment, but they do not involve physically going back 20 years in time and overwriting the same timeline you've already experienced (thus changing the universe or spawning a new one, whichever). That would be a different universe where a different spacetime paradigm operated (or was entirely absent as we know it, etc). The transactional approach is, IMO, quite a bit more metaphysical in its fundamental approach though they may dislike that term. Meaning, choices in the present or future seem to retroactively determine the past path...but from a non-linear overarching (bird's eye) perspective this would not be an issue. In the same way that if you know where you are, you may be able to easily look back to see where you've been. Down on the ground in 4D reality (which implies 5D consciousness as we know it, incarnated), however, consciousness must be able to exercise choice...even at the particle level.

Beyond the physics and the theoretical aspects, which are fascinating, for me the biggest emergent truth has been the truth or law of self-actualisation of consciousness. And in particular for us, this means the self-actualisation of individuated consciousness. Both each of us and all of us. There is no way (despite all "evidence" seemingly to the contrary) that any other self-aware individuated consciousness can ever eternally deny you or any of us the right to our own path. To our own self-actualisation, in our own way, by our own means, in our own time. I was discussing this key truth with Spirit Guide Sparrow on another thread.

That is, simply put, we all get to decide our own way...even if there is massive interference or oppression in any particular time and place, etc., in the end, no one can deny any of us the right to be as we are and to self-actualise. There is more to this that does absolutely get into physics...and metaphysics. Each and every one of us can walk the broad path of existence in a state of active alignment with interbeing OR in a state of active misaligment with interbeing.

It is all happening now. But as what we call timelines emerge or consolidate (collapse) in each moment, some timelines drop into other vibrations or strings that may become increasingly inaccessible. This touches on the piece many scientists don't yet apprehend (or can't connect or measure), which is that inherently subjective aspect you mention...though many have spoken of it. That there is no difference between a string or vibration or expression of our physical reality or "universe" and our state of being, our individuated state of consciousness.

Dense, low vibrations fueled by intentions that deny the right of others to be and to even exist could lead to extremely unpleasant outcomes...and in some cases may lead even to what we might perceive or conceptualise as collapses or separations of strings or timelines. At this extreme, this could essentially be an alternate reality or expression of the same universe but one which we cannot ever experience directly, having split at the level of 6D or higher before actualising a different individuated 5D awareness existing within (or around) a different 4D timeline. For example...a timeline where Hitler won and had his way. Or, where that gent or woman you really dislike was made to go away and didn't even exist, or else existed but wholly did your bidding. Really low stuff. I can't say if these really exist...but in theory they are said to be possible. And IMO, this is what many look like...they are small pockets or branches off the main way of interbeing...which can only fully resonate and reintegrate or reconnect when the reality of acceptance in interbeing is openly manifested in our consciousness and in our physical reality. Obviously, once reintegrated, the alt timeline where Hitler won ceases to be. Whoever no longer needed to be there is here now and and knows this timelines. The future (now) determines that this past is the one where Hitler lost. On this main timeline and hopefully on all higher-level consciousness timelines as well.

TBH, we are probably on one of those offshoot or partially separated realities or range of lower-vibration alternate strings of reality right now (essentially a containment for still immature selfish, violent, nasty toddlers and/or other low-vibration hostiles, all fighting for toys in the sandbox) , as many here struggle to cope with the reality of interbeing and the truth of lovingkindness from a place of equanimity. I know that if the physical universe were destroyed, theoretically we drop into the next most similar string, which could contain the energy and would be near-identical.

However, I also think that whilst still here and not outright destroyed, we also inhabit or move around in several near-identical realities, some much more positive now and long-term and some much less so. Just like the fundamental particles in superposition till observed or a path is decided, we too are in superposition across timelines or strings or potentialities.

So given the literal existence (still to be more thoroughly articulated down the road) of our superposition across many different timelines, we have to take choices to move more fully into the positive alternatives and to "live there" more fully and more consciously. Else...stuff like the global scene today, where cynicism, racism, misogyny, and blatantly corrupt, kleptocratic, anti-democratic sentiments are being openly touted not only by dictators and totalitarian regimes but also by the so-called leaders of the free world. It's almost fascinating in a tragic and sick sort of way to see how low so many will go in their desperate attempt to live in a place of denial of the basic humanity of others. Of their basic right to exist and to self-actualise. Where the worth of others is said to be relative and hiearchical according to random authority.

Peace & blessings
7L

Quote:
Yes, that does capture the weird quantum world, and I think there are 3 main interpretations, and a couple of lesser interpretations, of the 'probability wave' nature of fundamental particles.

1) Copenhagen interpretation: The wave function collapses to become point-like on 'observation'.

2) Bohmian interpretation: The particle is 'always there' and is driven or moved by its wave.

3) Many worlds or mulitverse: All the possibilities exist but a single observation witnesses but one of these outcomes.

4) No interpretation. The math works. Period. (Shut up and calculate).

5) Transactional interpretation: Posits a wider view including the past and the future (I don't understand this one very well)

The commonality of the interpretations is, the mathematical constructs all allude to something immeasurable (called 'sub-empirical'), as implied by the 'measurement problem'. Founders of the the theory such as Planck, Bohr and Heisenberg thought that the very nature of the universe has a fundamental subjectivity... not simply an objective material which is observed, but also something inherently subjective.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-06-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
First to comment on the numeral 0. It's original use comes from ancient India where it migrated to the Middle East, and from there to Europe. The ancient greeks didn't have a zero in their number system, nor did the Romans after them.

Zero was used not to represent nothing, but represent the 'base'. A base is basically a set of numbers. In base 10 (our numeral system) we can think of a set of fingers of the hands. 1 set of these is denoted '10' (zero denotes a complete set), 2 sets '20' and so on. 100 is more like 1 set of ten sets of fingers.... etc. We could as easily use base 8, in which case 10 would be a complete set of 8 - or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10. Of course computers use base 2 - 1 10 11 100... etc, 10 being a complete set of 2.

In this way, zero is use to denote a full set, and not used to denote nothing.

In arithmatic, we know if we have two fingers, and then remove them both, we have no fingers. We didn't have to use '0' for that numeral, but it just so happens that we did, having copied the Arabs and the Indians before them. '0' actually denotes no set of fingers, as it has no 'digit' preceding it - and a set of no fingers is nothing. Hence 0 also means nothing, but it is actually used to denote the full set (or in this case, no set).
Old 25-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Positve ( ) ___Flat___ )( negative

This link shows how Gaussain curvature approachs zero ( 0 ) on a torus.

It is aka the sweet spot or flat spot between positive ( ) and negative curvature )( of a torus.

When there is no angle { V } on torus we have condition of 180 degrees i.e. linear anmd is called "flat" _____. This seemingly must occur at some point/spot{ ? } between positive and negative curvature of a torus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
1} { - }negative -numbers and positive{ + } --postive sign is not usally shown for ordinary positive numbers
-6, -5, -4, -3, -3, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, See also this link.
negative gravity >>>O<<< positive matter

2} negative )( shapes and positive ( ) as torus

See link to tori to grasp these two concepts

3} -negative charge and positive + charge
See link to charge

Take note that EMagnetic field of charge around earth if not most spinning celestial bodies is a toroidal in its shape

So again, those people espouse Universe = 0/zero makes no sense to me.

Occupied space is does not have a zero/0 value except in the minds of those who see only gravity{ negative } and matter{ fermions } as positive.

The macro-infinite non-occupied space outside of our finite, occupied space Universe = zero/0 occupied space.

Rational, logical common sense usually wins out over mind-games.

All occupied space is connected by occupied space gravity ( ).

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

or as, ( )( )( )( )( )( ) vertical bisected and connected tori

or as, (( ))(( ))(( ))(( ))(( )) i.e. horizontal bisected and connected tori.

Reality is what is inside the tube of the tori. The sine-wave /\/\/ frequency ^v^v patterns of Observed TIME

The inside sine-wave patterns interfere with other tori sine-wave patterns to further express our Observed TIME reality.

The outer surface geodesics Arc's of Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )(

SPACE(>*<)(>*<)SPACE

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-06-2018, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
There exist no other universe's.

There exist the one finite, occupied space Universe. This follows along rational, logical common sense pathways of thought and is what we observe.
r6, hello. The existence of a multiverse (by whatever definition) is considered to be a given by many modern-day physicists. The precise conceptual paradigm of the multiverse is of course up for some discussion.

Quote:
There exists no rational, logical common sense that leads to other universes and we do not observe such.

I think that portion of the statement is probably both true and false:
1) It is true that this universe is a singular example of itself, regardless of whether it is common or rare in its probability of occurrence
2) given the presumed existence of the multiverse, it is extremely unlikely that this universe is the only occurrence that has, is, or ever will exist
3) however, our incarnated existence is bound to the laws of reality (physics) that comprise this universe and we cannot assume that our physical reality is compatible with a different set of laws governing physical reality
4) at the same time, if we are in superposition across different probable outcomes in each moment, these can and sometimes are viewed as different instances of the same underlying reality, i.e., as different universes...even if just infinitesimally different.

I agree that currently we cannot observe other than our own universe and it may or may not be possible to ever do otherwise.

Quote:
People who tend to go in this direction allow for infinite anything can occur, ex polka dot unicorns that give birth to Toyota Prius every 9 days.

Lulu-Lulu-Lulu, You have now entered The Twilight Zone.A place{?} beyond space, time and mind and Wal-mart.

Live Long and Prosper Princess Lela and Rocky Raccoon.

Some theoretical physicists do hold to this interpretation but I do not believe that to be the case. I do believe (like the scatterplot of light waves/particles only populating certain bands of light whilst leaving other bands empty) that the range of what is possible is a constrained infinity, meaning it must be possible at any given moment within the laws of our reality. Hence Elvis will not physically rise from the dead in his mouldy body because that violates the fabric of spacetime in this universe. Elsewhere in some other universe operating under different laws of reality, that may be possible, but not here in our universe.

Technology and so forth may one day allow for further life extensions here but that is not the same as rewinding the spacetime thread and overwriting it to accommodate a whim...that in essence is interfering with everything else in the universe in order to manipulate it. That is an abrogation of sentient free will and hopefully would simply not ever be possible in the flesh...else this physical existence would become a sham and a mockery, rather than the beautiful exercise that it is.

My feeling is that were individuated consciousness ever evolved enough to operate in dimensions far above the manifestation of the physical universe, that it would be done collectively and never for other than the most loving and compassionate support of the highest good of all. All of which is far, far, far above our pay grade at present.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Cosmic Principles Inviolate

Quote:
7luminaries--r6, hello. The existence of a multiverse (by whatever definition) is considered to be a given by many modern-day physicists.

Not sure what "A given"? means exactly. IF it means a speculation based on some observations then that is no differrent then my geo-numerical torus presented/givens.

Quote:
The precise conceptual paradigm of the multiverse is of course up for some discussion.

There speculations and the scenarios for how they would present themselves, if they existed, is also more speculation.

There can only exist five regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedron of Universe. Capital U in Universe is inherently inclusive of any speculative multi-verse scenarios that involve more than one local universe{ small U universe }.

There cannot exist some other universe where more than those five exist. Your or anyone else saying there can is just delusion based on delusion and not based on any observations, facts or rational, logical common sense.

These are called cosmic principles and the word cosmic inherently infers everywhere and everywhen

Quote:
I agree that currently we cannot observe other than our own universe and it may or may not be possible to ever do otherwise.

Gravity would inter-connect all local universe's if they existed. They do not and again, no evidence of rational, logical common sense for them.

Old 27-06-2018, 01:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Gravity would inter-connect all local universe's if they existed. They do not and again, no evidence of rational, logical common sense for them.

Hey r6r6, I've been working on a model of existence, of reality. I was curious if in higher dimensions you where dealing with the same universe but in nonlinear space-time would gravity still cross the dimension that seporates them?
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 27-06-2018, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Not sure what "A given"? means exactly. IF it means a speculation based on some observations then that is no differrent then my geo-numerical torus presented/givens.

There speculations and the scenarios for how they would present themselves, if they existed, is also more speculation.

It is speculation because the expansion is such that the 'bubble universes' move away from each other faster than c, and hence, information from other universes cannot reach us in this one.

Quote:
There can only exist five regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedron of Universe. Capital U in Universe is inherently inclusive of any speculative multi-verse scenarios that involve more than one local universe{ small U universe }.

Yes, multiverse is the singular which includes all the bubble universes.

Quote:
There cannot exist some other universe where more than those five exist. Your or anyone else saying there can is just delusion based on delusion and not based on any observations, facts or rational, logical common sense

These are called cosmic principles and the word cosmic inherently infers everywhere and everywhen

It's because the effect of gravity (force carried by graviton) travels at the speed of light, and hence the gravity of one universe never acts upon another.
Old 27-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Master
Yes, what Gem said plus string theory and superposition.

I had more musings on time, consciousness, and choice, but those are even more speculative and deal more purely with proposed theory at this time.

I assume a fractal nature to the universe and that as particles are in superposition until observed or until the event, so are we.

That is, I do think superposition in time (and space) is solid conceptually for all existence based on the inherent subjectivity of the universe (consciousness).

And, the more self-aware any aspect is (i.e., a sentient being is more self aware than a rock or a particle), the greater the effects of conscious choice on outcome (or, what we might call the timeline).

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Dusstin, Ive stated nothing about "higher dimensions" so I think your confusing me with someone else.

I have no idea what your "higher dimensions" means, exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
Hey r6r6, I've been working on a model of existence, of reality. I was curious if in higher dimensions you where dealing with the same universe but in nonlinear space-time would gravity still cross the dimension that seporates them?