Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Knower
Question Making the same mistakes over, and over and over...

I know of some people in my life that I have spent past lives with and I think they keep making the same mistakes. Right now there is this guy that I remember having spent lives with on alien planets, as well as Earth. One stands out in particular, of a planet of slug-like people, although we were actually not that bad looking. We were young and loved each other, but then he got another girl pregnant, because she seduced him.. so he was forced to marry her, although he wanted to be with me..

I had this dream several years ago, and could not figure out the meaning, until an old boyfriend came into my life. Same story, he got another girl pregnant that he didn't want to really be with, and wanted to still be with me. Ugh, really? You didn't learn your lesson the first time dude?

Then there's my mom.. who I feel has regressed. She thinks she needs a man to be complete. She went through a bitter and very public divorce in her past life. She ended up changing herself for the better, but didn't bring this wisdom with her into her new life, and is making similar mistakes. My sister thinks I'm too forgiving of her, but I think it's just that I've always felt bad for her, and could never figure out while until now.

Also, when someone has repeat issues like this, I can see their demons. The first guy I mentioned has a black cat, which I thinks symbolizes sexual issues. Another guy I know has spiders. He's a manipulative sociopath. Drug addicts have black dogs. Tortured souls or suicidal people have black crows or ravens, I believe. I have also seen a sort of "reaper" looking demon which is the most frightening of the group. He tried to warn me when I was in a really bad situation, like that sociopath I had mentioned before. I think these demons are attached to people with certain issues, to warn others away. I even see them in my dreams before I have an encounter with that person. If I have a nightmare about a spider on my face or in my bed, then I know I'm going to be seeing that sociopath guy, never fails.

I get all my information from dreams, which are vivid and almost like a movie because of the intricate story lines.

I sometimes wonder if I'm making similar mistakes from previous lives, but my lives were all so different, that I'm not sure. Does anyone think they've learned from previous life mistakes or know of others that might be or are having to learn lessons now from past lifes?
Old 12-02-2012, 09:29 AM
M444

I think it is interesting what you have said about others making the same 'mistakes' as it might actually be part of their own learning dynamic in this life. For example, one of my friends, in my opinion, is always particularly 'weak'. However, it made me realise that because she is being so weak, it allows me to show leadership qualities in our relationship- that I may have never exhibited if she wasn't so damn weak!!!So I feel I have to thank her for choosing to be this way - perhaps we made a soul agreement to have this relationship to allow us to grow?

I was recently regressed into an Life Between Lives session and was given amazing insight into my soul contracts with my soul group. This has had a profound effect on the way I deal with others (most of the time). I don't know where you are, but I would have a look into this experience, it might allow you to know more?