Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-01-2012, 03:42 AM
Schurchy

Am I reincarnated?

Hey, so I just wanted to say a couple of things. I've had 2 dreams that didnt feel like dreams that i wanted to discuss. I do not think they were unconcious lucid dreamings, thats why i put them hear in the past lives and reincarnation list.

1-all buildings were almost made out of a glass-like material-everything was very high tech. I then took almost like a platform elevator to a very high building which was in teh shape of a circle which was floating in the air.

2-(supposed to be post-apocatylptic) (everyone had been killed but the being rescuesed a few chosen)
takes place in a very, very almost could be described as a "perfect forest", I go down steps and i meet up w other teenagers. theres about 20 or 30. When go inside this room (dont remember) where there is a being that says that we have been chosen out of our entire race, it was in a typical ufo saucer but it was half open, it said that we would only be able to remember the important aspects of the dream-1) I was someone called a chosen 2)I had a direct connection to the Owl race 3) Animals were made to signify active strengths(such as the agility of the monkey, or foresight/wisdom of an owl)
30There was an outside/unknown threat that we would have to fight against
5) If we won against the outside/unknown threat we would be able to start human life over again at the beginning of single celled organisms
6)Then he said that we use only 20% of our brains, and that he would maximize it to 100-all of the "chosen" fall on the ground and i can feel how everybody else is feeling, i then look up in the night sky and i say, the sky looks so beautiful, and that is all i remember.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Tammy

mmmm interesting! i dont see know how it would be past life related (mind you it has been a long day, and i am incredilby slow today)

I am not clued up on the alien part of the forum either, but they sound like interesting dreams. i think you might get a better response in the dream section or the ET section. Hope this helps!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Terracotta

Take it with a grain of salt. Dreams can be a lot of things besides vanilla dreams, but still have nothing to do with past lives - or at least not be a literal, unaltered memory of them.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:08 AM
thesongbirdsaresinging

Well, to be honest, they just sound like really cool dreams. Also, the second one can't be true because we actually do use most of our brains. It's an urban legend that we don't. :)
Old 12-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Schurchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesongbirdsaresinging
Well, to be honest, they just sound like really cool dreams. Also, the second one can't be true because we actually do use most of our brains. It's an urban legend that we don't. :)

what if the being meant like...spiritually? Maybe we use 20% because of the duality concept? I am just throwing ideas out on the table
Old 12-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Schurchy

if anyone visits this post and has seen a glass-like city-please tell me where it was located thanks